Haven't Received Promotional Product

Discus and support Haven't Received Promotional Product in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Fury movie on the 26th of last month, It said to wait 14 days and it has been 14 to days as of now. So how will I receive it today? or... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by itsRighty206, Mar 12, 2015.

1. itsRighty206
    itsRighty206 Guest

I bought the Fury movie on the 26th of last month, It said to wait 14 days and it has been 14 to days as of now. So how will I receive it today? or through the forums. The promotion was a tanker kit in World Of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition - It had included 3
    days of Premium, also a Gold tank locust American tank, a fully trained crew, and the Wardaddy war commander in the tank. The item was purchased for 13.99 $ plus tax. And I bought it on the 26th today is the 12th so its 14 days today as of the promotion said
    it would send me the Fury tanker kit code.

:)

itsRighty206, Mar 12, 2015
  2. XxNeoloopxX
    XxNeoloopxX Guest
    Haven't received promotional game

I got 12 months of gold for the rainbow siege game but never got it?

XxNeoloopxX, Mar 12, 2015
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Haven't received promotional game

Apologies for the delayed reply here. We do not have any additional information however once we do, we will post back here to let you know. Your patience is very appreciated.

Mister Beep, Mar 12, 2015
  4. Haven't Received Promotional Product

Hey, itsRighty206! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. Haven't Received Promotional Product :)

Misses Quinzel, Mar 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Haven't Received Promotional Product - Similar Threads - Haven't Received Promotional

2. I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018: I've contacted the support twice and both said I was eligible for the promotion but, couldn't really help with the issue. In the end they just told me to post here for some help and...
  3. Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream: Obsidian Drum or Obsidian Spyglass are not in my account yet. I'm 100% sure I was logged into all apps and mixer with the correct account :) Watched at Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming and my...
  4. Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream: Typically I open a ticket with Sea of Thieves support, but they have been telling people to come here first to get this resolved. I would guess there's something wrong with my account since this...
  5. Promotion: 3 paid and 3 free: Haven't received my code for it in email.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion: 3 paid and 3 free: Haven't received my code for it in email.: I paid for 3 months and 3 free ones in February 2018 and i am being charged already 4 months later. I didn't receive my code for 3 free months in my email. 1e0321ca-8252-48d7-a57a-1ff4b72c9d49
  6. Sea of Thieves Mercenary Outfit -- Has been over two weeks and haven't received promotional ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Mercenary Outfit -- Has been over two weeks and haven't received promotional ...: Hello, Over two weeks ago on 3/22 I purchased 3 months of Xbox Live Gold so I could get the promotional Sea of Thieves Mercenary outfit. I purchased it from the Microsoft store on 5th Avenue in...
  7. Haven't received promotional game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received promotional game: I got 12 months of gold for the rainbow siege game but never got it? 67832d51-4218-4aa0-88d3-98ddf385907b
  8. Purchased 3 month Gold during Minecraft promotion and haven't received my code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 month Gold during Minecraft promotion and haven't received my code: Like the title says. I made this purchase on July 16, promotion said I'd receive a code for Minecraft through my messages. I have not received anything. 460d8c70-8aee-46d2-a5a8-360de0a04285
  9. Still haven't received Rocket League after purchasing Gold during the promotion.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received Rocket League after purchasing Gold during the promotion.: I purchased three moths of Gold during the Rocket League promotion, and I still have not received my game code. I have contacted support multiple times. At first I was told I'd receive the code by...
  10. Purchased 12 months of XBL gold for the free Minecraft promotion, still haven't received a code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 12 months of XBL gold for the free Minecraft promotion, still haven't received a code: Purchased 12 months of XBL gold for the free Minecraft promotion, still haven't received a code fd32ebc9-49c8-487e-a84a-7172fdc33c35