Haven’t received reward for completing Xbox quest

Discus and support Haven’t received reward for completing Xbox quest in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, I should have completed this months quest for the fortnite reward but it still says zero % on the games with gold downloaded even though I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BBaker747, May 14, 2018.

1. BBaker747
    BBaker747 Guest

Hi, I should have completed this months quest for the fortnite reward but it still says zero % on the games with gold downloaded even though I have both of them downloaded from this month

:)

BBaker747, May 14, 2018
  2. ShortAshFawk
    ShortAshFawk Guest
    Didn’t Receive January’s Xbox Quests Reward

I haven’t received a reward for completing January’s Xbox quests yet. The same thing happened in November Haven’t received reward for completing Xbox quest :(

ShortAshFawk, May 14, 2018
  3. Wayo65LDS
    Wayo65LDS Guest
    January and February Xbox Quests not received.

Hi I am really concerned about not being entered to win the Xbox one X and I haven’t received my rewards for completing the quests for the last 3 months. My reference number is. 1421788787

Wayo65LDS, May 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 14, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello BBaker747,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BBaker747,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  8. ToppingNewt355 Win User

Didn’t get prize for completing Quests

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of March, you'll want to post back.

I still haven’t gotten my February Quests prize.

As Smwutches mentioned those would not appear until April. Be sure to post back if after April 1st you do not see any rewards.
    No, I didn’t get my reward for completing February’s quests
  9. CTR EliteShot Win User

I am missing rewards

Apologies for the delayed response here. We were able to determine you have already received October's Game Pass Goals and Xbox Quest rewards. Please take a look in your Xbox Live message inbox and look for a conversation with 'Xbox Live'. If you don't see those
    messages, let us know!

As mentioned earlier, November Quest rewards are still going out in waves.
    it’s the 4 of January and I still haven’t received my rewards for the November quest line
  10. scgt1 Win User

No rewards for November xb live quest

Sorry that you haven't seen anything for the November quest. The rewards are given if you complete the three steps. I was able to complete the quest and received the free reward and, if you want to know, the reward is a code for a free rental of the Wonder
    Woman movie. If you completed all three parts of the quest, you will receive the reward. Check your messages from Xbox Live in your console quick access menu to find it.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
    I completed all 3 steps to the quest. That is my point. They were competed but I still haven't received anything.
Thema:

1. Haven’t received reward for completing Xbox quest - Similar Threads - Haven’t received reward

2. On gta San Andreas I have beaten 40 missions but haven’t received new missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On gta San Andreas I have beaten 40 missions but haven’t received new missions: not sure why this is happening. The last mission i had was 555 we tip. Only blips on my screen are the driving school and zeros business to buy. Been running around in the game for a while and...
  3. 2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit: Hello. I redeemed $15 worth of points from Xbox Live Rewards on 5/4 and it is now two months later 7/2 and I have not received it. Any help and information is appreciated. Thank you....
  4. Haven’t received anything this year for Xbox rewards challenges and vip hasn’t changed

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven’t received anything this year for Xbox rewards challenges and vip hasn’t changed: I never received any of my rewards either since January till now last year I got them every month bc I always make sure I complete them I also bought like 4 games this couple months and haven’t...
  5. I haven’t received my reward for the November game pass goals

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven’t received my reward for the November game pass goals: I have played 5hours and not recieved my reward cd13abd3-0494-4fa0-9434-f58c5837138c
  6. Haven’t received rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven’t received rewards points: I’ve checked my account and have not received and reward points for any of the numerous purchases I’ve made over the last two months fd2df375-81f2-4e03-8ce8-e2b9818715a0
  7. Lifetime reward credits: 13,050, yet haven’t received currency in my Microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards
    Lifetime reward credits: 13,050, yet haven’t received currency in my Microsoft account: Hi, over a year ago I requested my Xbox Live reward credits be changed into currency and deposited into my Microsoft account. However I have now racked up 13,050 reward credits and haven’t receive...
  8. Haven’t received mixpot rewards after a week

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven’t received mixpot rewards after a week: So I watched the Xbox e3 briefing last Sunday while signed into my Microsoft account I use on Xbox. It’s been a week and I haven’t received any of my mixpot rewards yet. My gamer tag is Ashes2003....
  9. Haven’t received my quest reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven’t received my quest reward: Hi, I should have completed this months quest for the fortnite reward but it still says zero % on the games with gold downloaded even though I have both of them downloaded from this month...
  10. Still haven’t received mixpot rewards.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven’t received mixpot rewards.: on Saturday (March 10th) I watched the Inside Xbox live stream on both my Xbox One X and my phone and still haven’t received my rewards yet. My account is linked and i watched the event from...