Haven't received reward points :-(

Discus and support Haven't received reward points :-( in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; It's been a couple weeks since I have claimed the 10,000 reward points in the vault and I have not received anything. Already contacted xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Fhee-26120EDF-F184-4937-8869-48CAD3FFDBD2, May 17, 2018.

1. Haven't received reward points :-(

It's been a couple weeks since I have claimed the 10,000 reward points in the vault and I have not received anything. Already contacted xbox support and have not gotten them. Can I have the status plz? :-(

:)

Fhee-26120EDF-F184-4937-8869-48CAD3FFDBD2, May 17, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Haven't received rewards points

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into it for you. Keep in mind that credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. So if you get to 5,000
    between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  3. Starfox2009
    Starfox2009 Guest

My rewards points were supposed to be deposited by the 30th and they have not been

Starfox2009, May 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They should show as pending on the rewards site. They are scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  5. no. when I redeemed my vip gems they asked for an email to send the code to redeem the reward points. I'm trying to say its been a few weeks, yet no email. and there is no status of them on the rewards site...

Fhee-26120EDF-F184-4937-8869-48CAD3FFDBD2, May 17, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Rewards credits are not emailed. They show as pending on the rewards site about 96 hours after you redeem them.

Smwutches, May 18, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Per the program's FAQ:

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]
    [b][b][b][b][b]I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending
    in your account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that
    amount will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]
    Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing into
    your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

[/b][/b][/b]

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into it for you. Keep in mind that credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. So if you get to 5,000
    between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Per the program's FAQ:

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]
    [b][b][b][b][b]I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending
    in your account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that
    amount will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]
    Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing into
    your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

[/b][/b][/b]

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
  10. Smwutches Win User

They should show as pending on the rewards site. They are scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Rewards credits are not emailed. They show as pending on the rewards site about 96 hours after you redeem them.
  12. Fhee-26120EDF-F184-4 Win User

no. when I redeemed my vip gems they asked for an email to send the code to redeem the reward points. I'm trying to say its been a few weeks, yet no email. and there is no status of them on the rewards site...
Thema:

1. Haven't received reward points :-( - Similar Threads - Haven't received reward

2. Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account.: I know that Xbox rewards went away but I "cashed" in my points and I have yet to see it applied to my Microsoft account. I was told to wait till the end of June and still nothing. I used my credit...
  3. I haven't receive my Rewards points.

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven't receive my Rewards points.: Hello, I have purchase an Xbox One X and the rewards program offered 50000 rewards points. The purchase was on 6/20/2018 and it's been 10 days since the purchase and I have not yet received it. I...
  4. Haven't received microsoft reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received microsoft reward: I used 5600 Microsoft points to redeem a free month of gold membership but i havent received the code yet? cde00321-012e-411e-b58a-4558c98d2ecd
  5. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  6. Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward: It's been over 2 weeks. d82cdad6-e5da-4d18-920f-cd8ef097b918
  7. Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest: I completed the quests and did not receive the special Fortnite rewards that were promised. I have received rewards from previous months, though. dbd1b4f1-5270-4196-a4ea-1b0b275c46c7
  8. still haven't received my reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still haven't received my reward: I still haven't received my xbox quest of the month reward, like honestly where is it 814c353e-ebb6-432e-8ad9-dd304adad256
  9. Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.: I still haven't received any of the mixpot rewards, including the Halo 5 helmet pack from watching the Microsoft E3 mixer stream. My gamertag is , thanks. 823604f8-a05f-41fb-a3f1-dc3e47ad4087
  10. Haven't received Mixpot Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Mixpot Reward: It has now been over a week since I watched both Xbox streams for the Mixpots. I watched on my phone logging into Mixer with my Microsoft account linked with Xbox "."...