Haven't received rewards

Discus and support Haven't received rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I bought both call of duty 3 the digital deluxe version and destiny the collection and didn't receive my rewards. I was told that my rewards would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by LittleOx82, Oct 17, 2016.

1. LittleOx82
    LittleOx82 Guest

Haven't received rewards

I bought both call of duty 3 the digital deluxe version and destiny the collection and didn't receive my rewards. I was told that my rewards would be put on here in October, but their still not on there and I have proof.

Haven't received rewards [​IMG]

Haven't received rewards [​IMG]

:)

LittleOx82, Oct 17, 2016
  2. TarmacVermin
    TarmacVermin Guest
    Haven't Received Rewards

Hello, I still have yet to receive the rewards for watching the Inside Xbox stream last weekend. Many people I have talked to have already received theirs but I have yet to see them added to my account.

Thanks for all the help.

TarmacVermin, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Haven't Received Rewards

Hey TarmacVermin! Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Haven't received rewards

Due to tracking issues, VIP rebates from September have been delayed and should show as pending by the end of the month.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Haven't Received Rewards

Hey TarmacVermin! Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received rewards

Due to tracking issues, VIP rebates from September have been delayed and should show as pending by the end of the month.
  7. Smwutches Win User

haven't Received microsoft rewards reward

You would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received microsoft reward

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received rewards points

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into it for you. Keep in mind that credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. So if you get to 5,000
    between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
Thema:

Haven't received rewards

1. Haven't received rewards - Similar Threads - Haven't received rewards

2. Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account.: I know that Xbox rewards went away but I "cashed" in my points and I have yet to see it applied to my Microsoft account. I was told to wait till the end of June and still nothing. I used my credit...
  3. I haven't receive my Rewards points.

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven't receive my Rewards points.: Hello, I have purchase an Xbox One X and the rewards program offered 50000 rewards points. The purchase was on 6/20/2018 and it's been 10 days since the purchase and I have not yet received it. I...
  4. Haven't received microsoft reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received microsoft reward: I used 5600 Microsoft points to redeem a free month of gold membership but i havent received the code yet? cde00321-012e-411e-b58a-4558c98d2ecd
  5. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  6. Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward: It's been over 2 weeks. d82cdad6-e5da-4d18-920f-cd8ef097b918
  7. Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest: I completed the quests and did not receive the special Fortnite rewards that were promised. I have received rewards from previous months, though. dbd1b4f1-5270-4196-a4ea-1b0b275c46c7
  8. still haven't received my reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still haven't received my reward: I still haven't received my xbox quest of the month reward, like honestly where is it 814c353e-ebb6-432e-8ad9-dd304adad256
  9. Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.: I still haven't received any of the mixpot rewards, including the Halo 5 helmet pack from watching the Microsoft E3 mixer stream. My gamertag is , thanks. 823604f8-a05f-41fb-a3f1-dc3e47ad4087
  10. Haven't received Mixpot Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Mixpot Reward: It has now been over a week since I watched both Xbox streams for the Mixpots. I watched on my phone logging into Mixer with my Microsoft account linked with Xbox "."...