Haven't recieved my Fallout 3 code

Discus and support Haven't recieved my Fallout 3 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and after the 7-10 days I have yet to recieve my Fallout 3 code for Xbox One. 3a5934bc-25b6-40ed-9a60-ac7ddabd9adb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SithMarauder66, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Haven't recieved my Fallout 3 code

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and after the 7-10 days I have yet to recieve my Fallout 3 code for Xbox One.

:)

SithMarauder66, Nov 19, 2015
  2. YoWhasUp
    YoWhasUp Guest
    Dark souls code still not recieved

Still haven't recieved my dark souls code after pre ordering dark souls 3, never recieved my fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4 either

YoWhasUp, Nov 19, 2015
  3. o0 STAKEY 0o
    o0 STAKEY 0o Guest
    Fallout 4 pre order

Hey, I pre ordered Fallout 4 and haven't recieved my Fallout 3 code

o0 STAKEY 0o, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Haven't recieved my Fallout 3 code

Hey, Sith. I got you answered in your other thread
    here. For future reference, there is no need to create more than one post. We see every thread in here and will get to you once you're up next on our list. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Haven't recieved my Fallout 3 code

1. Haven't recieved my Fallout 3 code - Similar Threads - Haven't recieved Fallout

2. Haven't recieved tracking number.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven't recieved tracking number.: Hi, So I recently sent my xbox controller in for repair because of a faulty headphone Jack. I recieved an email 6 days ago from Microsoft saying that my controller has been shipped back to me....
  3. Bought a game two hours ago but haven't recieved a confirmation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game two hours ago but haven't recieved a confirmation: So i bought the Xcom 2 collection about 2 hours ago. It all went well, the money was taken off my bank account but i haventh recieved the product yet nor is it showing in my order history. I hope...
  4. I redeemed a 1 month xbox live gold subscription via Microsoft rewards and haven't recieved it

in XBoX Rewards
    I redeemed a 1 month xbox live gold subscription via Microsoft rewards and haven't recieved it: On the 29th I redeemed 5600 Microsoft reward points to get the "Hot deal - 1 month Xbox Live Gold Mmebership. I got a text as usual asking me to verify the redemption which I did. However I still...
  5. Haven't recieved my cashed in rewards to my MS account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't recieved my cashed in rewards to my MS account.: I know that Xbox rewards went away but I "cashed" in my points and I have yet to see it applied to my Microsoft account a8898fba-4176-40f3-aab7-57941aec1536
  6. I haven't recieved my Xbox Rewards Currency yet...

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven't recieved my Xbox Rewards Currency yet...: My support number from Xbox Support, that I already contacted, is 1428267677. Anyways, I submitted an early deposit around May 25th or May 27th and I had over 11,000 credits.. I still haven't...
  7. Still haven't recieved April's Xbox Quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't recieved April's Xbox Quest: Back in April, the Xbox Quest was: Task 1. Add 5 Friends 2. Increase your Gamerscore by 200 points 3. Get at least 1 Achievement in 3 different games. The grand prize was a 24K Gold Project...
  8. Haven't recieved E3 mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't recieved E3 mixpot: Hello there. I still have not recieved the E3 mixpot within the "one week or less" time frame listed on the FAQ. I was signed into the Mixer app on my android device (Samsung Galaxy Note S3) and...
  9. Haven't Recieved Fallout 3 Code w/ Digital Preorder of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Recieved Fallout 3 Code w/ Digital Preorder of Fallout 4: Promotion Name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Purchase Date: 10/22/2015 I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days. 16955d61-c4bf-4b4e-b9bd-61507050310e
  10. Haven't Recieved Fallout 3 Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Recieved Fallout 3 Code: I bought Fallout 4 on the day it came out and still havent recieved my fallout 3 code 9722df92-22d1-4b8d-b1ba-d79367a5b852