Haven't yet received Fallout 3 code.

Discus and support Haven't yet received Fallout 3 code. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Preordered Fallout 4 in xbox store. I'm yet to receive fallout 3 code. Preordered back end of October. Asked about this previously but no response so... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LouiseRitson, Nov 13, 2015.

1. LouiseRitson
    LouiseRitson Guest

Preordered Fallout 4 in xbox store. I'm yet to receive fallout 3 code. Preordered back end of October. Asked about this previously but no response so far. Can someone please help.

:)

LouiseRitson, Nov 13, 2015
  2. Porkins88
    Porkins88 Guest
    Fallout 3 game code from fallout4 preorder

I haven't received my Fallout 3 code yet.

Porkins88, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Fariko Punk
    Fariko Punk Guest
    Fallout 3

Ordered Fallout 4 in the Digital Store. Haven't received my Fallout 3 code yet.

Fariko Punk, Nov 13, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Could you shoot me a private message with a link to a screenshot of your Fallout 4 pre-order purchase from Microsoft Commerce. Using OneDrive or any other image hosting site will work!
    To PM me, click the tiny envelope below my post.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Haven't yet received Fallout 3 code. - Similar Threads - Haven't yet received

2. I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.: Im pretty sure everyone has been asking for this , but what i heard is you get the Spotify premium and EA access code on Mail after 10 days of purchase, which i haven't received yet. Secondly it...
  3. Haven't received Vault reward yet (2)

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received Vault reward yet (2): I made a post some days ago about a Vault reward I didn't receive, a $25 Visa prepaid card. The user XBLRewards8 responded me and said they re-sent me the e-mail and that it could be in my spam...
  4. Haven't received Vault reward yet

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received Vault reward yet: Hi. I think it's been 2 weeks already since I spent my gems on a Vault reward, a $25 Visa prepaid card. However, I still haven't received it on my e-mail account. 91555044-bd03-4476-8825-28176472f973
  5. Haven't received State of decay YOSE code yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received State of decay YOSE code yet: I've talked to support and they confirmed that I hadn't received the code yet. Was it supposed to go out at the same time or do I have to wait? I can't find any information anywhere about the way...
  6. Same as mentioned below, haven't received the VoW pack yet after watching HaloWC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Same as mentioned below, haven't received the VoW pack yet after watching HaloWC: Watched much of the final day on Mixer, my account's linked to my microsoft account. Been checking in my ready to install folder for H5, and the pack still isn't appearing there. (P.S. Sorry...
  7. Haven't received voices of war pack yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received voices of war pack yet: Watched the Hwcs finals on mixer while sighned in with my account, still haven't got the voices of war pack. 3dc436b7-4075-4d4b-a97b-93cf6c19af09
  8. I haven't received VoW pack yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received VoW pack yet: I saw the finals of HWC 2018 on 4/15/18 and I still haven't received the Voices of War MixPot. I would like to know when you gave it or what happened. Thank you for your attention....
  9. I haven't received my Ebon Flintlock Skin yet!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received my Ebon Flintlock Skin yet!!!: I logged onto the Mixer and watched the Voyage on March 22nd and I still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock Skin. If you can help me I'd appreciate it! d2c5d184-6d36-46d5-8fe9-6500a0e9b438
  10. i haven't received the pre-order bonus for red dead yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i haven't received the pre-order bonus for red dead yet: i pre ordered red dead 2 and haven't received the bonus yet and i pre ordered on 1st august 940b6e68-7e06-4528-a437-a8ef7e238e62