Having a Blast

Discus and support Having a Blast in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks Ubi, this game is good stuff. Blacklist, quality as well. Enjoying every wave and shanti! 44499384-1de6-4d70-bbed-44dd0987289e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G MONEYBOY, Jan 29, 2014.

1. G MONEYBOY
    G MONEYBOY Guest

Having a Blast

Thanks Ubi, this game is good stuff. Blacklist, quality as well. Enjoying every wave and shanti!

:)

G MONEYBOY, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Should I get this if I've never played Dragon Age before?

Haven't played da before and I'm having a blast so far.

Ser Ricky Bobby, Jan 29, 2014
  3. First Thing You Will Do?

Went right to attitude era and am having a blast

x The Moses x, Jan 29, 2014
  4. PalaceRaider Win User

Blast Shield

[quote user="Synklare"]

Old guy is correct, in S&R on certain maps such as Warhawk people tend to throw Thermobaric grenades first and then resort to using the Kastet, or Semtex. There have been numerous times on various maps where I have sponged damage from a Thermo first only to
    then be killed by a player not using DC with any form of explosive.
    [/quote]

Off topic, but I can now say I have played with somebody from the Forums! I play HC S&R and was in a game with you Synklare and your clan mates the other day. Good banter and some good games. I am in the UK so hopefully we can play again.
  5. xThe13thWarrior Win User

Blast Shield

Thermos kill on HC, they weaken armour but if they arent wearing armour (Blast shield), then they are dead.
  6. Mafivee Win User

Blast Shield

Why anyone would take the stats bar for weapons seriously and as an indication on how it will perform is just silly. Just pick it up for yourself and you be the judge... You never know, you may be pleasantly surprised.

"Get your explore on"
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Blast Shield

^

One star for you, one star for me.

Two stars for you, two stars for me.

... more stars for you, more stars for me.

Five stars for you, five stars for me :D
  8. xThe13thWarrior Win User

Blast Shield

Again the K/D comes into it. If I was gloating about it then i'd have upped it a bit more, but in all seriousness, it was just to let the guy that told me (your a d,bag & your doing it wrong) that I knew what I was doing.

Anyway, at last ppl are getting on topic.

Quite a few ppl suggesting that 'thermonades' don't do any damage to 'blast shield', are you fellas playing 'core' or 'hardcore'?, I don't play 'core' so I can't comment on that but on 'hardcore' 'blast shield' stop any & every explosive in the game, as
    i've said in a previous comment, i've seen a helicopter dropping bombs on a player & not killing them.

I actually haven't tried 'danger close', so i'll give that a go.

Also like to add that I have a 'thumper' on 1 class & 'thermonades' on another, hardly what I would called 'spamming'.
Thema:

Having a Blast

1. Having a Blast - Similar Threads - Having Blast

2. Halo: Precision weapons have got to go in a pool of lava!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Precision weapons have got to go in a pool of lava!: 1. I feel like playing halo is a ripoff now. 2. Fighting with precisious [mod removed] is beyond comprehensiveable measures. 3. Oh I no, I'm not complaining; I'm merely saying that the gametype...
  3. Are we ever going to have a functioning disk drive on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are we ever going to have a functioning disk drive on Xbox?: Why do you have to insist on putting the worst cheapest garbage disk drives in? I dont care about keeping the cost down for peasants. Please have a version of the series x with a functioning disk...
  4. Should have the option to delay updates

in XboX Insiders
    Should have the option to delay updates: I just dropped out of the preview program since im tired of being banned on ranked games since im forced to update submitted by /u/Pelktown [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally: So this has been happening for some time now. I have the Xbox One X and it seems this happens on ALL games I've played, I'm in mid game and the all of a sudden my console goes black. Then it opens...
  6. Tengo problemas para vincular mi cuenta de xbox a bungie.net[I am having trouble linking my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tengo problemas para vincular mi cuenta de xbox a bungie.net[I am having trouble linking my...: QUiero vincular mi cuentaa la pagina de Bungie pero a la hora de introducir la cuentame dice error de autenticacion y que verifique o actaulice la cuenta, ya hice esas cosas y sigue diciendome lo...
  7. Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...: Still can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading from live gold for my Xbox 360 done everything but factory reset and it's getting upsetting...
  8. Conservar lo que tengo[Keep what i have]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Conservar lo que tengo[Keep what i have]: Hola Comunidad!!! Tengo una consulta que espero haya algún experto que me pueda asesorar ya que no encuentro respuesta que me ayude a entender. Actualmente estoy utilizando un email como...
  9. I have a question how do I play modern warfare

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question how do I play modern warfare: I have a question how do I play modern warfare I'm on android and using xbox streaming submitted by /u/mrxzil [link] [comments]
  10. Where have you been? achievement not unlocking in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where have you been? achievement not unlocking in Minecraft.: I have one cat in my world if it's important it wasn't an ocelot but every time I meet the requirements of sleeping while the cat is not sitting it will bring me random stuff but i have not gotten...