Having a Blast

Discus and support Having a Blast in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks Ubi, this game is good stuff. Blacklist, quality as well. Enjoying every wave and shanti! 44499384-1de6-4d70-bbed-44dd0987289e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G MONEYBOY, Jan 29, 2014.

1. G MONEYBOY
    G MONEYBOY Guest

Having a Blast

Thanks Ubi, this game is good stuff. Blacklist, quality as well. Enjoying every wave and shanti!

:)

G MONEYBOY, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Should I get this if I've never played Dragon Age before?

Haven't played da before and I'm having a blast so far.

Ser Ricky Bobby, Jan 29, 2014
  3. First Thing You Will Do?

Went right to attitude era and am having a blast

x The Moses x, Jan 29, 2014
  4. PalaceRaider Win User

Blast Shield

[quote user="Synklare"]

Old guy is correct, in S&R on certain maps such as Warhawk people tend to throw Thermobaric grenades first and then resort to using the Kastet, or Semtex. There have been numerous times on various maps where I have sponged damage from a Thermo first only to
    then be killed by a player not using DC with any form of explosive.
    [/quote]

Off topic, but I can now say I have played with somebody from the Forums! I play HC S&R and was in a game with you Synklare and your clan mates the other day. Good banter and some good games. I am in the UK so hopefully we can play again.
  5. xThe13thWarrior Win User

Blast Shield

Thermos kill on HC, they weaken armour but if they arent wearing armour (Blast shield), then they are dead.
  6. Mafivee Win User

Blast Shield

Why anyone would take the stats bar for weapons seriously and as an indication on how it will perform is just silly. Just pick it up for yourself and you be the judge... You never know, you may be pleasantly surprised.

"Get your explore on"
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Blast Shield

^

One star for you, one star for me.

Two stars for you, two stars for me.

... more stars for you, more stars for me.

Five stars for you, five stars for me :D
  8. xThe13thWarrior Win User

Blast Shield

Again the K/D comes into it. If I was gloating about it then i'd have upped it a bit more, but in all seriousness, it was just to let the guy that told me (your a d,bag & your doing it wrong) that I knew what I was doing.

Anyway, at last ppl are getting on topic.

Quite a few ppl suggesting that 'thermonades' don't do any damage to 'blast shield', are you fellas playing 'core' or 'hardcore'?, I don't play 'core' so I can't comment on that but on 'hardcore' 'blast shield' stop any & every explosive in the game, as
    i've said in a previous comment, i've seen a helicopter dropping bombs on a player & not killing them.

I actually haven't tried 'danger close', so i'll give that a go.

Also like to add that I have a 'thumper' on 1 class & 'thermonades' on another, hardly what I would called 'spamming'.
Thema:

Having a Blast

1. Having a Blast - Similar Threads - Having Blast

2. Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...

in XboX Insiders
    Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...: I have a question about the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app some other member of the insider program program told be I could try changing my location in the store on my Xbox one x so I could try...
  3. Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything

in XboX Insiders
    Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything: My friends xbox turns on with E106, ok, i'll reset it? Keep apps and games. E102. Remove everything. E102. Offline Mode. E101. Its out of warranty by far. It's an Xbox One S and we can't pay...
  4. is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?: is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well? why are you doing these to us? c808f506-4ec8-4367-a169-860c9bf364d2
  5. Xbox clips have disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox clips have disappeared: Every xbox clip that i have saved locally on my xbox has disappeared, apart from maybe 4 or 5 clips from almost a year ago, i have no idea what has happened and i need those clips back Thanks...
  6. Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?: [IMG] I want to get into streaming with Mixer - maybe I have overlooked an option - but currently I have to manually edit the stream title each time I change games. Is there really no...
  7. hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...: hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole time and now we can't gameshare anymore because we have done it to many times need help....
  8. Have you noticed that Xbox is launching a Wi-Fi signal?

in XboX Insiders
    Have you noticed that Xbox is launching a Wi-Fi signal?: I have noticed that when I turn on the Wi-Fi of my cell phone or notebook, a Wi-Fi network called direct-xboxone appears I thought it was some new network near here but when I turn off my Xbox...
  9. Having trouble with xbox one error code E200 00000074 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with xbox one error code E200 00000074 00000000: Having trouble getting xbox one getting E200 00000074 00000000 error and it's as if it's going through a constant startup cycle green screen then get asked to update ....
  10. Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use: How do i turn off the notifications that appear once a game or addon has been i stalled and is ready to use, withiut disabling all notifications? Under settings, preferences, notifications, Xbox...