Having a physical game copy and then getting the digital

Discus and support Having a physical game copy and then getting the digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, This just came into mind and I can’t seem to get any help for this. So I have the physical game of Assassins creed just the normal edition. But I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE GRIMR3P3R11, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Having a physical game copy and then getting the digital

Hi,

This just came into mind and I can’t seem to get any help for this.

So I have the physical game of Assassins creed just the normal edition. But I was looking on the Xbox market place of other editions that I don’t have.

I was wondering if I own the standard copy of Assassins creed but buy let’s say I buy the collectors edition from the xbox store to get all the extra bonuses that come with that version of the game.

Will that download 2 of the same game and or do anything to my game?

Or will the bonuses just move over to my game?

:)

THE GRIMR3P3R11, Dec 2, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

The DLC will be linked to the digital copy that you purchase.
  3. THE GRIMR3P3R11 Win User

Las bonificaciones pasaran al juego
    I don’t understand
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Yes, basically, getting this collectors edition from the Xbox market place will give you all the extras, and you won't need to insert your disc into your console every time you play, simply highlight the game tile
    and press 'A' to launch the game and play.
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

if you buy a digital game, then you doesn´t need the disc to play the game. All dlc will be available on your same save.
  6. alexander01365 Win User

Las bonificaciones pasaran al juego
Thema:

1. Having a physical game copy and then getting the digital - Similar Threads - Having physical game

2. Having a physical copy and buying a online copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a physical copy and buying a online copy: Hi there, I was just wondering what would happen if I were to do this. I currently own the physical copy of the standard edition of Assassins creed. But I want the extra bonuses that you get...
  3. games of xbox in physical having game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games of xbox in physical having game Pass.: You have the exclusive games of xbox in physical having game Pass. 2f22ff56-613b-4030-92c3-1182554b0c21
  4. Forza 3 with playanywhere code from xbox to pc without having the physical code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 3 with playanywhere code from xbox to pc without having the physical code?: HI guys, So. i have an Xbox. But it is very far away right now. and it will be for a long time. so are my games. I bought Horizon 3 a long time ago and activated it on my Xbox. But if i would...
  5. I already have it in physical form

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have it in physical form: Hi. To Complete The Missions Is It Necessary To Buy Or Reserve The Games In The Xbox Market? And What If I Acquired Them In The Physical Format That I Can Do? 2c0fb70c-7116-45af-a4eb-c6e86b26423d
  6. Do I have to buy an Xbox 360 game on xbox one if I already have the physical 360 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to buy an Xbox 360 game on xbox one if I already have the physical 360 game?: I have the physical copy of Portal 2 for Xbox 360 and I want to play it on my Xbox one, do I have to buy the game on my Xbox one again to play it? Someone help please....
  7. The Skip Button does not function. I have physical problem & can't skip time challenges.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Skip Button does not function. I have physical problem & can't skip time challenges.: In the current World Tour the Skip button does not work, This is the first time I have needed it, but it kills my record by not letting me move passed a challenge that I physically can not...
  8. Can i buy Halo 5 digital version for less if i have a physical copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i buy Halo 5 digital version for less if i have a physical copy?: I have the physical copy for halo 5 (literally all i play). I look in the game store and it showed a h5 digital delux version for 70 bucks or so. Is there a regular digital copy or is it possible...
  9. Games with Gold free game attach to account when I already have a physical disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold free game attach to account when I already have a physical disc: Hi everybody. A bit ago the free game was Deux Ex: Human Revolution. I already own the game in hardcopy, I have the disc, and it's installed on my 360. However, I wanted to add it to my free...
  10. Question about having a digital and physical copy of a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about having a digital and physical copy of a game.: Okay, I bought the Master Chief Collection as a digital copy on my Xbox One. I'm going to my friends house on Friday to LAN it up and he has a physical copy. My other friend is bringing his Xbox...