Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?

Discus and support Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers, I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShmollBean, May 23, 2020 at 12:12 AM.

1. ShmollBean
    ShmollBean Guest

I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers,

I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not able to (2020 may time)

It loads for a while and then I keep getting the error message:

connection failed

connection to the sever was lost.

Exiting to the main menu.

I cant understand why this error pops up but i really just wanna play mini games.

I play on Xbox 360 and if anyone has any answers feel free to respond,

Thanks.

:)

2. NeoDan123 Win User

Unable to See "Mini Games" menu option in Minecraft at start screen

Good day

The mini games for minecraft was only on the xbox one edition.

The newer version which is Bedrock edition does not have the mini games as the other one. Instead they have servers that acts as mini games.

To know the difference is the xbox one edition will say "Xbox One edition" under the minecraft name.

While the bedrock edition will just say minecraft.

You might have gotten the newer version while your friends still has the older version of the game on Xbox one.

Hope this helps you.
  3. beveridge001 Win User

add me

If your looking to play minecraft hunger games and other mini games send a friend request to: playhg
  4. AaronWalls Win User

Xbox 360 Slim built-in wifi connection to extended network

I have the same problem with two airport express routers. My 360 connects to the router with the weaker signal and drops the connection. I have a mac mini sitting next to the 360 and it knows how to handle wifi networks like a mature adult and connects to
    the stronger signal. My cheap hack is simply sharing the wifi connection of the mini over it's ethernet port and plugging the 360 into the mini via ethernet.

Very annoying, I have to be running my mac mini in order to have xbox live because the 360's wifi doesn't know how to connect to the stronger signaled network. This needs to be fixed. Windows machines seem to figure it out, why not a 360?
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Where are the minigames?

Ìˋm sorry... but... there is NO Button „Minigames“ ;o(

There is only:

Spielen

Erfolge

Einstellungen. Store
    Hello

Which Minecraft do you have?

Minecraft: Xboxone Edition

Or just

Minecraft

The Xboxone Edition is the one with the Mini games. Just "Minecraft" Is the one that allows for Crossplay.

Zero
  6. Orin44 Win User

Need New Friends

I need Adult Minecraft Friends, i am a designer for Mini games/battle maps, i also love Survival
Thema:

1. Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers? - Similar Threads - Having problem connecting

2. I am also having problems connecting to parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am also having problems connecting to parties: Split from this thread. So over the past two days there has been an uncontrollable amount of disconnection from parties and I was told it was resolved but nothing has changed? Why cant this be...
  3. having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack: im having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack I tried different controllers and a brand new head set still wont work any ideas ?...
  4. I have a problem with connection to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with connection to xbox live: [img] When i am testing xbox live connection i have a problem ,it shows me that everything is alright except service:service alert 33ecfd64-ad6f-437f-9de3-33ee72b5925a
  5. XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...: It seems that for some reason the system is glitching and the MAC address is being filtered out of my router. You need to go to network connections, advanced settings, Alternate MAC address,...
  6. XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...: It seems that for some reason the system is glitching and the MAC address is being filtered out of my router. You need to go to network connections, advanced settings, Alternate MAC address,...
  7. I have problem to connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem to connect to xbox live: Hi When i want to connect to xbox live I recived this message : Page couldn't be loaded . Try again later Code " 0x80131505 " Cv " e8sll465UEGay2ra" Please help me .I appriciate you so...
  8. anyone else having problems connecting to bingo since Monday night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else having problems connecting to bingo since Monday night: haven't been able to play bingo since Monday night. I've tried several times last evening and several times this morning. All I get is "Server Connection Error. Anyone else? How do I fix it?...
  9. I am having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo.: I have been having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo for the past 2 days. I keep getting this message: "Server Connection Error There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the...
  10. i am having problems connecting to xbox live but only some of it

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am having problems connecting to xbox live but only some of it: i am not able to connect to my xbox live but still able to play multiplayer on couple games. when i press the connect to xbox live tab it does nothing. i can keep hitting button A and it registers...