Having a problem with my Mediasonic Homeworx HW150PVR

Discus and support Having a problem with my Mediasonic Homeworx HW150PVR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Homeworx HW150PVR in use connected to my Xbox One. It has worked wonderfully until just a few days ago. When I go to watch tv, I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BUCMASTER, Jun 5, 2014.

1. BUCMASTER
    BUCMASTER Guest

I have a Homeworx HW150PVR in use connected to my Xbox One. It has worked wonderfully until just a few days ago. When I go to watch tv, I get the message that I have lost the connection after which I must turn the box off and back on again before it will
    work properly. Everything is connected correctly. I never had to do this before, I always turned the box on before I turn on the Xbox and had no problems. It has nothing to do with the update, since this started a couple of days before the update came out.
    Anyone else having this issue or know what can be done to fix this?

:)

BUCMASTER, Jun 5, 2014
  2. AbeSnake
    AbeSnake Guest
    Xbox One won't control my HW150PVR tuner

I got my Homeworx HW150PVR today from Amazon and I was a little disappointed to learn that the XBOX one doesn't change the channels. I do use a kinect with mine. I've tried using the different Mediasonic and Homeworx set ups. Any advice would be helpful.

SW Version: Dec272014 09:48:15-v2.0

HW Version: MLG7802-ATSC-QAM-V2

Remote code N4615

AbeSnake, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Awesomerrificus, Jun 5, 2014
  4. AbeSnake Win User

Xbox One won't control my HW150PVR tuner

I got my Homeworx HW150PVR today from Amazon and I was a little disappointed to learn that the XBOX one doesn't change the channels. I do use a kinect with mine. I've tried using the different Mediasonic and Homeworx set ups. Any advice would be helpful.

SW Version: Dec272014 09:48:15-v2.0

HW Version: MLG7802-ATSC-QAM-V2

Remote code N4615
  5. Awesomerrificus Win User
  6. BUCMASTER Win User

Any cord cutters use a PVR?

YES! The only clear choice at this point is the Mediasonic Homeworx HW150PVR. It works great for those of us who have cut the cord! I have it and it is wonderful! You can find it on Ebay for around $50. Here is a link to a video by one of our very own fellow
    Xbox One owner who explains how to hook it all up and shows it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qt6qqNyJXw
  7. onlysublime Win User

Would this work to use OTA on an xbox one?

here's the Mediasonic HomeWorX HW-150PVR working...

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qt6qqNyJXw]
  8. tacroy Win User

Can I view TV On My Xbox One without a Cable or Satellite connected?

So, credit to omegaweaponzero on reddit.

Try setting the manufacturer to Mediasonic, then manually put in your model number. HW150PVR

They have said it works with voice then.
Thema:

1. Having a problem with my Mediasonic Homeworx HW150PVR - Similar Threads - Having problem Mediasonic

2. please am i the only one having this problem they have been installing for 13 hours i just...

in XboX Insiders
    please am i the only one having this problem they have been installing for 13 hours i just...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImRhombii [link] [comments]
  3. Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging

in XboX Insiders
    Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging: Since The Last Update My Xbox Dashboard Has Been Lagging Heavy. It Staggered Trying To Navigate The Games And Apps Section and Even going Home Causes It All To Just Freeze. Refresh Makes It Worse...
  4. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  5. Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?: I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers, I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not able to (2020 may time) It loads for a...
  6. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  7. Having a weird problem all of a sudden with RDR2 not able to play online mode at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a weird problem all of a sudden with RDR2 not able to play online mode at all: UPDATE: OK, so I am stupid. When my game pass ran uot and expired yesterday it made me think, but I thought hmm I dont use game pass for rdr2, no but I do have Ultimate pass which includes Xbox...
  8. I have a problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem: Hi everyone, yesterday I bought a digital game for xbox one but unfortunately I found several problems in the operation, can I get a refund or have I thrown € 30?...
  9. is there an error? my refund request seemed to be having a problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there an error? my refund request seemed to be having a problem...: i bought a game by mistake on May 11th 2020 and i requested a refund less than 4 hours later, two days later it got accepted, today(May 13th 2020) at 8:54 pm i received a notification from my bank...
  10. I have problems with the storage on my xbox game pass in my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I have problems with the storage on my xbox game pass in my pc: Hello, I have a problem with the storage of my games on PC. I save my games on the D:/ storage drive (my system is on the C:/ drive). Yesterday I did a formatting of my C:/ drive, when I...