Having a problem with my Mediasonic Homeworx HW150PVR

Discus and support Having a problem with my Mediasonic Homeworx HW150PVR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Homeworx HW150PVR in use connected to my Xbox One. It has worked wonderfully until just a few days ago. When I go to watch tv, I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BUCMASTER, Jun 5, 2014.

1. BUCMASTER
    BUCMASTER Guest

I have a Homeworx HW150PVR in use connected to my Xbox One. It has worked wonderfully until just a few days ago. When I go to watch tv, I get the message that I have lost the connection after which I must turn the box off and back on again before it will
    work properly. Everything is connected correctly. I never had to do this before, I always turned the box on before I turn on the Xbox and had no problems. It has nothing to do with the update, since this started a couple of days before the update came out.
    Anyone else having this issue or know what can be done to fix this?

:)

BUCMASTER, Jun 5, 2014
  2. AbeSnake
    AbeSnake Guest
    Xbox One won't control my HW150PVR tuner

I got my Homeworx HW150PVR today from Amazon and I was a little disappointed to learn that the XBOX one doesn't change the channels. I do use a kinect with mine. I've tried using the different Mediasonic and Homeworx set ups. Any advice would be helpful.

SW Version: Dec272014 09:48:15-v2.0

HW Version: MLG7802-ATSC-QAM-V2

Remote code N4615

AbeSnake, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Awesomerrificus, Jun 5, 2014
  4. AbeSnake Win User

Xbox One won't control my HW150PVR tuner

I got my Homeworx HW150PVR today from Amazon and I was a little disappointed to learn that the XBOX one doesn't change the channels. I do use a kinect with mine. I've tried using the different Mediasonic and Homeworx set ups. Any advice would be helpful.

SW Version: Dec272014 09:48:15-v2.0

HW Version: MLG7802-ATSC-QAM-V2

Remote code N4615
  5. Awesomerrificus Win User
  6. BUCMASTER Win User

Any cord cutters use a PVR?

YES! The only clear choice at this point is the Mediasonic Homeworx HW150PVR. It works great for those of us who have cut the cord! I have it and it is wonderful! You can find it on Ebay for around $50. Here is a link to a video by one of our very own fellow
    Xbox One owner who explains how to hook it all up and shows it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qt6qqNyJXw
  7. onlysublime Win User

Would this work to use OTA on an xbox one?

here's the Mediasonic HomeWorX HW-150PVR working...

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qt6qqNyJXw]
  8. tacroy Win User

Can I view TV On My Xbox One without a Cable or Satellite connected?

So, credit to omegaweaponzero on reddit.

Try setting the manufacturer to Mediasonic, then manually put in your model number. HW150PVR

They have said it works with voice then.
Thema:

1. Having a problem with my Mediasonic Homeworx HW150PVR - Similar Threads - Having problem Mediasonic

2. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  3. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  4. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...
  5. I have problem with control parental

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem with control parental: I bought a used Xbox but the old owner didn't give me the parental control key! What can I do? I need help! c58658ce-a787-4bab-907e-fe41c38f6fe2
  6. I have probleme with parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have probleme with parental control: I have a problem with my xbox slim I bought it used but it has parental control and I can not do anything the old owner did not remove it and I can not contact the one I can do ?? I need help ???...
  7. I have a problem with my Xbox Captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with my Xbox Captures: Okay don't tell me to restart my xbox or simple things like that i'm not a beginner, thank you. So, my problem is that since 2 days i try to do some Xbox Captures and its capturing random 7...
  8. Having problems playing my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems playing my games: I am having trying to play my games no matter what game I try ,I keep getting an error message "try again later"I havebeen trying all day Please help b2f0411f-4e90-4e57-9ac0-7f76bc3dfda1
  9. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...
  10. Having a problem buying GAMES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem buying GAMES?: When I go to the store to purchase a game it sends me back to the dashboard and get no error. My internet works just fine. 2d582975-51e3-49ca-bcca-3a4ea31618b0