Having a pRobles with destiny 2

Discus and support Having a pRobles with destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Right so I've been playing destiny2 since day 1 and I've got all the expansions and my mate had preorder shadowkeep and I got on at 6am when it dropped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaileyDurham, Oct 6, 2019.

1. BaileyDurham
    BaileyDurham Guest

Right so I've been playing destiny2 since day 1 and I've got all the expansions and my mate had preorder shadowkeep and I got on at 6am when it dropped to start playing shadowkeep and noticed that we had rebuy shadow keep is there anyway that you guys
    can help

:)

BaileyDurham, Oct 6, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  3. RotStark57 Win User

Unable to redeem GOW and GOW3 codes.

I have the same proble, but i dont understand to redeemed the code off of xbox.com

I just redeemed GOF judgment, GOF 2 but is similar a this issue.

Anyone can help me?
  4. IsisArcher007 Win User

Strange Port Glitch

im kinda having same proble anyone round to help ??
  5. Demon Orion II Win User

Can't Find a Game!

The proble is t withthe preferences, the game have abug, thats the issue
  6. xDR34MC47CH3Rx Win User

Can not purchase SSF4: AE: Arcade Challengers Pack

hi ya, BIGfElOn , im in the uk and im having the exact same proble.
Thema:

1. Having a pRobles with destiny 2 - Similar Threads - Having pRobles destiny

2. Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?: I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers. -Party Chat. Once I get invited and accept I get a “party encountered an error...
  3. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...: Hopefully someone out there can answer this question, I have 2 external hard drives hooked up to my Xbox One X with a third sitting downstairs with nothing to do except wait due to the fact I have...
  5. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?: Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive...
  6. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  7. How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails?: HOW TO ADD FAMILY MEMBERS (KIDS, NEPHEWS, NIECES, ETC..) ON XBOX ONE THAT DON'T HAVE OWN OR HAVE EMAILS? �� 16d99a46-fc7c-4c9b-a667-c8483fcd08cd
  8. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  9. hello i have 1 proble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have 1 proble: hello i have 1 problem my froend bought watch dogs 2 on xbox one store i downloaded the game on my xbox one by using his acount and i cant play it it said trial expired it means i downloaded the...
  10. hello i have 1 proble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have 1 proble: hello i have 1 problem my froend bought watch dogs 2 on xbox one store i downloaded the game on my xbox one by using his acount and i cant play it it said trial expired it means i downloaded the...