Having a pRobles with destiny 2

Discus and support Having a pRobles with destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Right so I've been playing destiny2 since day 1 and I've got all the expansions and my mate had preorder shadowkeep and I got on at 6am when it dropped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaileyDurham, Oct 6, 2019.

1. BaileyDurham
    BaileyDurham Guest

Right so I've been playing destiny2 since day 1 and I've got all the expansions and my mate had preorder shadowkeep and I got on at 6am when it dropped to start playing shadowkeep and noticed that we had rebuy shadow keep is there anyway that you guys
    can help

:)

BaileyDurham, Oct 6, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  3. RotStark57 Win User

Unable to redeem GOW and GOW3 codes.

I have the same proble, but i dont understand to redeemed the code off of xbox.com

I just redeemed GOF judgment, GOF 2 but is similar a this issue.

Anyone can help me?
  4. IsisArcher007 Win User

Strange Port Glitch

im kinda having same proble anyone round to help ??
  5. Demon Orion II Win User

Can't Find a Game!

The proble is t withthe preferences, the game have abug, thats the issue
  6. xDR34MC47CH3Rx Win User

Can not purchase SSF4: AE: Arcade Challengers Pack

hi ya, BIGfElOn , im in the uk and im having the exact same proble.
Thema:

1. Having a pRobles with destiny 2 - Similar Threads - Having pRobles destiny

2. I want to buy Minecraft Java Edition but I only have money in my Microsoft account/Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy Minecraft Java Edition but I only have money in my Microsoft account/Xbox...: I really want to buy Minecraft Java Edition, but I only have money in my Microsoft/Xbox account. Is there a way I could get Minecraft Java Edition? 87bd3881-da6c-4248-b91b-547db905cea3
  3. Can I have one more chance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I have one more chance: I need just one more chance 92828d7e-c46c-4b41-bc0b-d914af64c3e6
  4. Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...: Title. But essentially any app that isn't a game seems to be suffering from massive freezes and hitching for me. To the point where it is happening sometimes several times in a minute. Sometimes...
  5. I have been band because my friend was on my xbox on his ac and sent rude things to someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been band because my friend was on my xbox on his ac and sent rude things to someone...: I have been band because my friend was on my xbox on his ac and sent rude things to someone and it banned me 0ef20af1-5d60-4111-b26e-c978761fbeaf
  6. Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...: So i recently bought a new SSD which i installed windows on, and today when i was gonna play minecraft i couldn't find it. I owned it before i moved to the SSD, and i got it because i had bought...
  7. i have a old xbox account but idk what the email is

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a old xbox account but idk what the email is: i have an old xbox account i used years ago but have no way to access it because i forgot the email 3c2ce5af-a393-4e17-9111-7f5fdd7ab3fc
  8. I have a question about teaming on unturned

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about teaming on unturned: How (if possible) do you join a team with friends on unturned beta? submitted by /u/Beansontoast3 [link] [comments]
  9. hello i have 1 proble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have 1 proble: hello i have 1 problem my froend bought watch dogs 2 on xbox one store i downloaded the game on my xbox one by using his acount and i cant play it it said trial expired it means i downloaded the...
  10. hello i have 1 proble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have 1 proble: hello i have 1 problem my froend bought watch dogs 2 on xbox one store i downloaded the game on my xbox one by using his acount and i cant play it it said trial expired it means i downloaded the...