having a save problem :(

Discus and support having a save problem :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi there i have a problem i cant or dont know how delet a saved game data from my microsoft acc i want to permently delete the save can u guys help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BakoJJ, Sep 21, 2020.

1. BakoJJ
    BakoJJ Guest

hi there i have a problem i cant or dont know how delet a saved game data from my microsoft acc i want to permently delete the save can u guys help me pls ? iam lpaying on pc i dont have an xbox from the pc i dont know how to do it having a save problem :( :(

thank you.

:)

BakoJJ, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Photonimus Win User

Having Problems With Deleted Saves?

That is correct, a deleted save is gone.
  3. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

For those having problems with there loadouts saving

I waste more time changing my reset weapons. I did unlock Wall-E yesterday. Was happy to use some Wall-E. Sneak in try and arm some mcomms. I even repaired a vehicle along the way. Then I noticed had a few blue berries dancing around me while operating
    Wall-E. Talk about a couple of knit whits.
  4. Zeke656 Win User

For those having problems with there loadouts saving

this is the worse thing about BF4 hate changing my loadout every game
  5. FallingSputnik Win User

No online saving, anyone have this problem?

If you check out the support page on Xbox.com you'll notice that there's some issues with the cloud storage services. That may be why you are not able to play on your saved character. Systems should normalize soon, these sorts of issues take top priority.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

No online saving, anyone have this problem?

hope what they say is correct
Thema:

1. having a save problem :( - Similar Threads - having save problem

2. Cloud save data seems to have corrupted itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save data seems to have corrupted itself: Hey guys, In my attempts to fix a syncing bug in Diablo 3, I removed the local saved games etc from my console, figuring the next time I played, it would download the data from the Live servers...
  3. Having issues with my xbox live account constant syncing saves for all xbox one games everyday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with my xbox live account constant syncing saves for all xbox one games everyday: Not sure the console is causing this saving game issues or will I need to do a full console format or reset.The console is 3 years old and being doing this all year in 2020....
  4. Xbox One X saved game problem. Keep having to delete local and resync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X saved game problem. Keep having to delete local and resync: So the last few weeks I have had an error whenever a game tries to save. It comes up with an error saying I have to delete the local saved games and resync. I tried that and it happened again. I...
  5. Xbox 1 X - Constantly having problem with saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 X - Constantly having problem with saved games: I have Project Scorpio Xbox one X and am constantly getting message saying "There is a problem with your saved games - To play you'll need to delete and sync them again. To do this , go to...
  6. i have a problem whit the saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a problem whit the saved game: I have a problem even with my profile open the game does not load the game I save thank you very much dc11be8d-1296-4a85-a7f7-a8f3f311f76e
  7. Anyone else having problems accessing their saved games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having problems accessing their saved games?: All my games on the cloud are basically showing zero progress now. I've never seen that happen before, is that normal? 9c27720b-88c1-45f3-9574-1ef8555e4473
  8. For those having problems with there loadouts saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those having problems with there loadouts saving: Setup up all your loadouts at BF4 battlelog ,apply and save When ever you play BF4 online ,make sure you log into battlelog first and then just change a vehicle camo and click apply and save...
  9. Having cloud save problems, and understanding Xbox live trials.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having cloud save problems, and understanding Xbox live trials.: i entered a 14 day trial on my Xbox one. I'm trying to transfer saves from my Xbox 360. it says to upgrade to gold even though i have a trial active right now. Do trials really count as gold?...
  10. Hi, I have a problem my Xbox to Xbox One S have set the mode to save energy and in spite of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a problem my Xbox to Xbox One S have set the mode to save energy and in spite of ...: Hi, I have a problem my Xbox to Xbox One S have set the mode to save energy and in spite of this console does not turn off completely silent you can hear the chirping please reply....