Having an issue buying stuff in the game?

Discus and support Having an issue buying stuff in the game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically I've been trying to buy in game purchases but it comes up with an error message saying that we're having a little trouble with this telling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leonuttX69, Mar 4, 2021.

1. leonuttX69
    leonuttX69 Guest

Basically I've been trying to buy in game purchases but it comes up with an error message saying that we're having a little trouble with this telling me to restart my xbox uninstall the reinstall the game with a code 0x80073cf0 but I've done everything even contact support but nothing work it's been like this for a week now really frustrated with this as I'm a 8 year member and their own support team don't know either please help if anyone knows how to fix this

:)

leonuttX69, Mar 4, 2021
  2. iF AuRaaa Win User

Unable To Buy Stuff

What are you trying to buy and how much does it cost?
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Buying stuff on xbox

Hello Jimmy JhonSpikes,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Microsoft Account balance. Please visit this page to verify the amount available on your account:

Check your Microsoft Account Balance
    . If there are any discrepancies, please use the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps.
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

Buying stuff on walmart.com

i think you need to register the card online before it can work, at least that's how it is with walmart's pre-paid cards...there should've been a website and instructions on the packaging.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Buying stuff on Xbox

Everything you purchase is tied to your account. So unless you're sign into your friend's account when you make the purchases, they should not be transferring to them. If they are automatically downloading to their console, you would need to make sure you
    have your own console set as your Home.
  6. JulienVALENTIN Win User

Buying stuff on Xbox

comme l’indique Whiteleaf2012, la Xbox doit être créée en tant que compte enfant
Thema:

1. Having an issue buying stuff in the game? - Similar Threads - Having issue buying

2. Wondering if someone else have this issue with the new Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Wondering if someone else have this issue with the new Edge: In the older Edge, while your cursor was in the bar or tabs section, you could press B to leave the app, right? The issue I have with the new Edge is that when I try to do that it returns to a...
  3. Xbox Series S having issues with starting games and restarting from menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S having issues with starting games and restarting from menu: I got my Series S console about 3 months ago. Almost immediately I started having issues with game startup and console restart. Firstly, if I turn off my console without completely quitting a game...
  4. I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen

in XboX Insiders
    I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen: I keep having the issue on Multiple games(Rainbow Six Siege, Lawn Mowing Simulator, and Enlisted) where I cant get pasted the start screen. I get to the start screen that says press A(RS:S),...
  5. Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.: Having issues recording game clips from World of Tanks - I can hear sound, but I can't see anything. https://www.trueachievements.com/gameclip.aspx?clipid=173555595 submitted by /u/Ackis...
  6. Trouble installing disk games been having issues a while now with certain games

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble installing disk games been having issues a while now with certain games: Mk11 ultimate edition will not install on disk I’ve even tried just installing the base game and dlc later but it will not start the install, the same problem occurs with warriors orochi 4...
  7. Xbox store on Xbox one won’t load buying pages, anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store on Xbox one won’t load buying pages, anyone else have this issue?: I have been having trouble with the store for a couple of days. If you click to look at a game it simply wont load the next page and is forever stuck in the loading phase. This obviously means...
  8. Having to buy an already owned game again issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to buy an already owned game again issue: My brother bought Destiny 2 on his Xbox One but somehow it uninstalled and it says that he has to buy the game again. I’m game sharing with him so he allowed me to get it but he doesn’t. It even...
  9. Hi , i have issue with buying game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi , i have issue with buying game.: I try to buy a game "justdance" for xboxone. and this is my first time use visa card to buy a Digital version。 Binding credit card succeed,and pay 28+28 Argentine Peso to save setting. but...
  10. anyone else having issues with buying zen in game on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else having issues with buying zen in game on xbox?: for some reason for the last week i have been unable to make in game purchases of zen keeps connecting to contact server but never connects and just goes back to selecting the amopunt i want to...