Having an issue with hacking and IP leaking

Discus and support Having an issue with hacking and IP leaking in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was on elder scrolls online when a guy who was on an alt went by [mod removed] (I think) randomly started harassing everyone in the server. He Mostly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xuhlu, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:22 AM.

1. Xuhlu
    Xuhlu Guest

I was on elder scrolls online when a guy who was on an alt went by [mod removed] (I think) randomly started harassing everyone in the server. He Mostly targeted me but im going ignore the back and forth between players to keep it short. He said he has my IP which was linked onto a pastebin he didn’t give the link to the Pastebin but he kept flexing and bragging about how he’s going to boot me and mess with my account. He previously went by the gamertag [mod removed] which was his main before he apparently was banned for harassment so he came into our instance to harass everyone. I got off but when I did my phone started blowing up with notifications from my 2FA with signs in and stuff and my account on Xbox logged off and told me to use a passcode I didn’t have one at the time so I changed my password and here I am. Is there anything else I can do because if my IP is leaked I will always worry about my account being stolen. What should I do or is there anything Microsoft themselves can do?

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

You can report him through Xbox for harassment, but regarding your IP address, you'd need to work with your ISP.
  3. ngocphi Win User

DDosing on Xbox (Overwatch and xResolver.com)

Umm hate to burst your bubble.thats not a leak you have no idea how the internet works if you think xbox or ps leaks your IP

Here is.the shocker

YOUR IP is public

Anyone who connects to you sees your ip there is no way to make it invisible except to hide behind an vpn even thej they can knock your vpn off

Ip addresses have to be public to connect to the net

A vpn presents its ip same as a proxy or any hosting server
  4. Smwutches Win User

LEAKING IP

You would need to report him via his profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate him.

You can also talk to your ISP about changing your IP address.
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Cod Ghosts Hacking and Cheating

Didn't this game get leaked and subsequently hacked on the PC weeks ago? Is it that surprising the 360 version is already hacked? IW are so good at talking BS about their upcoming CODs and then ignoring them.
  6. Weekend Zombi Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

The game got leaked a couple weeks before it released and people already had figure out how to hack it before the launch.
Thema:

1. Having an issue with hacking and IP leaking - Similar Threads - Having issue hacking

2. Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update: So i got signed out today and tried 12 times to get it to sign back in all it would do is they was an error i got signed out again later and am stuck in the same place xbox app telling me each...
  3. Having an Issue with Updating and Running Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Having an Issue with Updating and Running Games: I got my Xbox One Series X a few months ago and the past few days I've been running into an issue where I can't really launch any games or even load the Microsoft Store. When I try to load the...
  4. On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app

in XboX Insiders
    On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app: Hi like i already eluded im having issues with staying logged in at my YouTube app about every 3 days (average) i suddenly get kicked from my account where i need to i d my self. Now i get that...
  5. I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues: I’ve been in the insider program for two weeks now and I have yet to receive the “update” for the console to try these new features and test them out submitted by /u/BlackEagle157 [link]...
  6. I'm on the Beta Ring and having controller issues

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on the Beta Ring and having controller issues: Ever since last update on the series x my Gamepad right stick has been drifting but without movement I can't quite explain it The joystick doesn't move on its own I have to force it to move It...
  7. having issue downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having issue downloading forza horizon 5: when I download forza horizon 5 it download slowly and without showing the internet speed . when i say slowly i mean it downloaded 3.8 gigabytes in one week if you say my internet is bad or...
  8. Xbox having strange connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having strange connection issues: My download speeds are ok, but I basically can't play games because they all disconnect me saying there was a problem with my internet connection. I can stay in parties and talk to people with no...
  9. having multiple Xbox issues on Deep Rock Galactic ever since early morning July 7th, 2022

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    having multiple Xbox issues on Deep Rock Galactic ever since early morning July 7th, 2022: the following issues I'm experiencing are for a game called Deep Rock Galactic. Can't view Achievements (like it saying it's an Xbox 360 game when it's not, it's a next gen game), can't view Stats...
  10. i have issue downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have issue downloading forza horizon 5: when I download forza horizon 5 it download slowly and without showing the internet speed . when i say slowly i mean it downloaded 9.4 gigabytes in two weeks . if you say my internet is bad or...