Having completed Tell Me Why, what are your thoughts? **SPOILERS**

Discus and support Having completed Tell Me Why, what are your thoughts? **SPOILERS** in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heya, Having just completed all three chapters of Tell Me Why, I began to think about my thoughts on this game and the many differing ways I related... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pandy Yato, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Pandy Yato
    Pandy Yato Guest

Heya,

Having just completed all three chapters of Tell Me Why, I began to think about my thoughts on this game and the many differing ways I related to it on a personal and empathic level.

I would like to write a piece on this but would also like to include the perspectives of others.

So my question for you all is.

How did the game make you feel, what are your thoughts?

I would love to hear your answer and also, include your favourite screenshot of this beautiful game if you would like to provide one with your answer.

As I intend to write a blog piece, if you only wish to share thoughts but not potentially have it used on the blog, please say no, I wont mind at all.
    Having completed Tell Me Why, what are your thoughts? **SPOILERS** [​IMG]

:)

Pandy Yato, Sep 16, 2020
  2. voteDC Win User

what was your most favorite game on xbox that you completed and enjoyed the most?

[quote user="DarknessFiree"]

share your most memorial moment of your favorite game you completed and why you enjoyed completing that game.

[/quote]Tell me your own first.
  3. DaMaNaYm Win User

Cannot add or edit payment method

This is what it keeps telling me when I try to add paypal account:

"Unable to complete your request

We cannot complete your request now, please try again later.

Message 8000"

I've tried doing this from the console as well as xbox.com. Same things. Why is it so hard to add a payment account? This is really annoying :(
  4. HarryPotter_isdead Win User

XBOX 1

Can cause problems, not will. The latter is a definite article, which I did not state.

If it is completely false, then please tell me why what I describe is recommended for issues such as crashing back to the dashboard.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Tell me why episodes

6. BiZz N1 Win User

One X flawed disc drive

The xbox one mk1 is a solid console ive no clue how the the next 2 updated versions S and X have been a complete nightmare so many bugs and glitches its a complete shambles , so many options in settings i mean why have we got instant on and energy saving
    that seems to be what they tell me to do everytime i call support
Thema:

1. Having completed Tell Me Why, what are your thoughts? **SPOILERS** - Similar Threads - Having completed Tell

2. How do I get a Game Pass achievement for a game I have already completed hundred percent? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a Game Pass achievement for a game I have already completed hundred percent? I...: The game in question is Carrion. 4ff42f61-118d-42bf-aa16-389bb4b0d8df
  3. Is anyone else having trouble with Microsoft Soduko? I had completed all of the puzzles for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else having trouble with Microsoft Soduko? I had completed all of the puzzles for...: I find Soduko very relaxing, but this makes me very frustrated.. not cool! Do you want to totally lose my business? 4b34fa3b-c807-48d8-874e-76122f4971f4
  4. Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...: Title. But essentially any app that isn't a game seems to be suffering from massive freezes and hitching for me. To the point where it is happening sometimes several times in a minute. Sometimes...
  5. All of my games have disappeared completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my games have disappeared completely: All of my games have disappeared completely there not in ready to install either i dont know what to do i have tried everything. Please help. 1878e50c-04fb-4491-8c40-f61f4f58fd8e
  6. Solitary Warfare story (after being rewritten) have been completed and this set development

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare story (after being rewritten) have been completed and this set development: Many weeks of rewrites have been gone throughs in progress. Solitary Warfare story have been complete and now it set for early starts of development. Joseph Staten,Anna Megill and Kevin Grace all...
  7. It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

in XboX Insiders
    It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  8. Mortal Kombat 11) I have completed story mode missions offline without even playing any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11) I have completed story mode missions offline without even playing any...: So, I have went into Mortal Kombat 11, checked my notifications, and I have like 20 notifications saying(You have completed story mode missions while you were offline! And when I claim the...
  9. I completed the game pass quest 10 days ago but I only have 1 tick out of 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I completed the game pass quest 10 days ago but I only have 1 tick out of 5: Was sent here by Xbox support, hope Im doing this right. ad777107-0a0b-469f-afde-7565270e3777
  10. Fortnite Stw| Have completed tutorial and stone wood missions but no battle Royale skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Stw| Have completed tutorial and stone wood missions but no battle Royale skin: Hi, I have brought save the world (fortnite(standard founder pack) on my xbox one s and completed both the tutorial mission and stone wood storm shelf defense but i haven't gotten my battle...