Having Connection Issues? Check Here For Additional Ports to Forward!

Discus and support Having Connection Issues? Check Here For Additional Ports to Forward! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks! Many users have reported issues with connectivity in Destiny, even though their Xbox's network test shows an Open NAT. One possible cause for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaymo1978, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest

Hi folks! Many users have reported issues with connectivity in Destiny, even though their Xbox's network test shows an Open NAT. One possible cause for this is that Activision games use a separate set of ports which also need to be forwarded to avoid matchmaking
    issues. In addition to the standard Xbox-only ports (shown here) try forwarding the following ports:

1200 (UDP)

1001 (UDP)

While not all network issues are NAT-related, forwarding these ports should resolve all NAT issues for this game. I hope it helps!

:)

Jaymo1978, Nov 18, 2014
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Problem with connection to XBOX LIVE

Greetings Nemesys82!

Can you check if there is a more up-to-date version of firmware for your router.

Whenever you manually forward ports used by Xbox LIVE make sure you turn off UPnP (Universal Plug and Play). Since UPnP automatically forward networks ports it tend to overwrite static Port Forward. Make sure you apply any settings that you've changed on your
    router and reboot afterwards.

taidara, Nov 18, 2014
  3. irekski
    irekski Guest
    xbox live connection error

You may need to do port forwarding. for your PS3 and Xbox360 on your router.

you may refer to portforward.com to check the best ports to forward for both of your console.

Also make sure both consoles have static IP address to avoid and hick ups after port forwarding

irekski, Nov 18, 2014
  4. wikkiwild Win User

Connection issue

Have you port forwarded? With out port forwarding you will have problems connecting to XBL servers. You can go

here
    to check for a solution.
  5. fusy22 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Port forwarding

6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One UPnP vs Port forwarding

DO NOT enable UPnP and forward ports. It will cause conflicts.

If you have multiple consoles on the same network and are trying to connect to Call of Duty AW,

You need to open additional ports to get an Open NAT.

Disable UPnP and open 3075 along with the other necessary ports for 1 additional console. If you have 2 additional consoles, open 3075 and 3076. UDP
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Port forwarding

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having connection issues. The guide for

network ports
    will assist you with this. If not sure, you can always contact your ISP to assist in the port forwarding also.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Port forwarding

Hi,

As I understand it port 53 can't be opened because it already is.

I think you've misunderstood what port forwarding does. Port forwarding does not affect ping, at least not directly.

Opening ports helps open your router's NAT, which, in turn will help you connect to the best or nearer game servers on your console. It's these servers that have good pings, not the forwarding of ports.

Ping is the time it takes for data to be sent to a destination and be returned, measured in milliseconds.

Regardless of port forward settings, if you connect to a server 2,000 miles away, the 'ping' in milliseconds will be a lot bigger than say a connection to a server 200 miles away. But if your NAT is not open you may not be able to connect to that server
    200 miles away.

Hope that makes sense.
Thema:

1. Having Connection Issues? Check Here For Additional Ports to Forward! - Similar Threads - Having Connection Issues

2. Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...: Ok, so I have an Xbox One X and a OG Xbox One. Whenever I play with a headset using my One X, I will get audio crackles and on rare cases, my controller will rapidly cut off. Leaving my character...
  3. Having issues with Network Connectivity, Xbox one might be broken permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues with Network Connectivity, Xbox one might be broken permanently?: Hey all, last night I tried to log on as normal but it wouldn't connect to the wifi. The steps I took last night were as follows: 1) I tested the network connection 2) I restarted the router...
  4. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  5. I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help: So I’m having issues with gta 5 servers anyways I can fix my router I know its my router but don’t know what it is. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  6. Why am I having connection issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having connection issues?: I’m really desperate now so hoping someone on here can help. I’ve had a bad internet connection on my Xbox for around two years now meaning that I lag and have packet loss online. It’s recently...
  7. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  8. Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?: Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately? I have noticed some issues with downloads when i was trying to download free games with gold games.... Took me several tries to even get...
  9. Still having issues with hard-wired connections

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with hard-wired connections: It's been a few months now and it seems to have been pushed under the rug. Whenever hard wired the xbox will randomly think theres no internet and it takes either a restart or changing the...
  10. 360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues: Me and my friend were trying to play portal 2 co op earlier this evening but that was brought to a halt by an error on his end. Everytime he tried to sign in he got a "unable to connect to xbox...