having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021

Discus and support having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone Im trying to set up an xbox live account on my xbox 360, but when it asks for a first name it gives me an invalid message. I've even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdwardWalker8, Jul 8, 2021.

1. having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021

Hi everyone

Im trying to set up an xbox live account on my xbox 360, but when it asks for a first name it gives me an invalid message. I've even tried just typing random letters and numbers at least 10-20 times now. I don't know what to do to get it to work. My network connection is fine, I'm just not able to get past the first name part.

:)

EdwardWalker8, Jul 8, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @EdwardWalker8!

With issues like these, we recommend trying some basic troubleshooting steps first such as restarting your console as well as your router and try again. If the issue persists, please try creating the Xbox live account on Xbox.com, after its created recover the profile on your 360 console.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know how it goes!

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. Lovechaser Win User

Difficulties setting up an account for son

Hi,

You can factory reset by following this guide.

This post should help you with setting up content restrictions on your Xbox One without too
    much hassle
  4. BrinierSiren45 Win User

Wrong gamertag shows up on xbox.com then what it does on 360

yes its the exactly same email as my xbox 360 i did have difficulty signing up i signed up on my xbox 360, and i got a email saying about joining up with windows live and pressed cancel as didn't know it was windows live it was done by so sighned up again
    from computer with the email i used on xbox 360 this may be the reason but is there a way to add my gamer tag to the site both xbox and this account use the same email

And if i change my password on my xbox it changes it for this account its very confusing
  5. Gary Mot Win User

Adding another live account to same console

On xbox one all accounts are covered by one live account, on 360 you can have 2 accounts just set up his own profile.
  6. TestyNeptune087 Win User

Setting up xbox 360 live

How do I set up my xbox live account to my xbox 360?
Thema:

1. having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021 - Similar Threads - having difficulty setting

2. Having difficulty with latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having difficulty with latency: Hey all, I upgraded my wifi speeds recently but am still having trouble with a slower latency. The issue is that this is ONLY on my xbox. After running network tests on my phone and computer, I'm...
  3. Having difficulty downloading Cyberpunk 2077 disc 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having difficulty downloading Cyberpunk 2077 disc 2: Anyone having trouble with disc 2 download of Cyberpunk on XBOX ONE 70fec6c5-9251-48c7-b83a-72ef9b2637fd
  4. My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.: Hello...Its all in the title. My minecraft PE app is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not even though i did buy it from the app store but it wants it from the microsoft store so im...
  5. Having difficulty finding the last character in LEGO CD Supervillains

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having difficulty finding the last character in LEGO CD Supervillains: Greetings, fellow gamers! I have attempted, at multiple ventures and with various gaming people I know, to fully complete my playing through of LEGO DC Supervillains. I have completed everything...
  6. I'm having some difficulty setting up console streaming on my s10 with my one s

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having some difficulty setting up console streaming on my s10 with my one s: I set up xcloud just fine but when I go into the console streaming section it says I need to join insiders which I already have. I have preview delta installed on my xbox. What do I need to do to...
  7. Is game streaming available in Sweden or am I just having difficulties?

in XboX Insiders
    Is game streaming available in Sweden or am I just having difficulties?: I'm having problem using game streaming, I am a insider on omega and it say that it maybe isn't available in my test group or my region. I thought it was available everyday yesterday so why can't...
  8. having difficulty while buying a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having difficulty while buying a game: okay, i’m gonna say this first: i’m pretty new at redeeming gift cards. so, an hour ago i bought a gift card, and to save up some time, i decided to redeem it on the mobile xbox app, and by...
  9. Having difficulty setting up 2 Xbox One's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having difficulty setting up 2 Xbox One's: We bought 2 Xbox one's and only one will download games at a time. Also, once games are downloaded takes a very long time to install. 2304e4fe-a660-4a69-8942-afce1d30e7a1
  10. I am having difficulties setting up my Home Xbox to play Mass Effect offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having difficulties setting up my Home Xbox to play Mass Effect offline: I have spent the last 45 minutes chatting with a support rep who I believe proposed that I reset my router to get them off the hook. We had tried many things to get my Home Xbox and my account set...