Having issues with a game? Read this post first!

Discus and support Having issues with a game? Read this post first! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For faster tech support, please contact us on our Facebook page: AlphaJax You are welcome to post your problems here but please aware that there may... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MS Win8 Games, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Having issues with a game? Read this post first!

For faster tech support, please contact us on our Facebook page: AlphaJax

You are welcome to post your problems here but please aware that there may be a wait. If you do wish to post your technical issues, please follow the directions below so we can help you more efficiently.

Please start your own post in the forum and fill out the below information. Feel free to just copy/paste the form below into your new post.

If you don't know how to find some of the information, I've posted a walkthrough below the form to help.

1. What version & build of Windows are you running?
    2. What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using?
    3. About how long ago did you start having this problem?
    4. Have you noticed this problem happening on any other games?
    5. Describe your problem. Please explain what happens from the time you launch the game until the problem happens.
    6. Please post any other details or notes about your problem here:

To find out what version of Windows you are running:

1. Press the Windows Key & R.
    2. A box will pop up in the bottom left side of the screen. Type winver and then press enter.
    3. Another box will open that will tell you what version of Windows you're running and what the build is. Please post both the version number and the build number.

This form should help us be able to troubleshoot your issue faster and making a new post will let us know that this is an issue that needs to be addressed.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

:)

MS Win8 Games, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Having a problem with Mahjong? READ THIS FIRST!

Hi all!

We are in the process of moving our support over entirely to our Microsoft Mahjong page on Facebook.

Please visit us at
    facebook.com/microsoftmahjong

Feel free to let us know about any problems, suggestions, ideas, etc. you may have. We'd love to help! Having issues with a game? Read this post first! :)

MS Win8 Games, Feb 8, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Having issues with sharing a clip

Is this the first time you’ve tried doing it or have you share them before?

brandiesel1, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

First post...

Hey there, Congrats on signing up for the beta! (Links here to sign up:
    connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate
    )

But this is a support forum so if you have any support related issues this is the place to post.
  5. Sc0tty P360 Win User

Being Prompted to Buy a Game Again; Game Absent From Ready To Install List

Same here i posted a similar issue... was told by MS Chat to post this issue, should of came here and read these first. Hope they fix it soon
  6. Arachnophil3 Xo Win User

USAS OP VIDS POST EM HERE

First line of the first post should have read: "Nerd Rage posted below."
  7. ColdAtrophy Win User

Fully Customizable Controls For Consoles

If you read the post it says that there are "first-party certification issues". What the hell could that mean?
  8. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

XBOX LIVE having major issues right now

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

I just turned on the console and messed around for about 5 minutes. No problems for me. Back to the game. :)

[/quote]

Like always, you didnt read the first post. Dont forget to sign into your 2nd account and give me 1 star twice. :) And yourself 5 stars twice. :)
Thema:

Having issues with a game? Read this post first!

1. Having issues with a game? Read this post first! - Similar Threads - Having issues game

2. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...
  3. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  4. Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...: It’s a bit of a weird situation, a while back there was a point where all builds weren’t able to play these 7 games, then after a few updates the beta builds were actually more stable than the...
  5. Having to buy an already owned game again issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to buy an already owned game again issue: My brother bought Destiny 2 on his Xbox One but somehow it uninstalled and it says that he has to buy the game again. I’m game sharing with him so he allowed me to get it but he doesn’t. It even...
  6. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  7. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game: I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a...
  8. Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????: These titles don’t run well, if at all. If I mess with the resolution and disable features like hdr, they advance a bit further but still either crash or just freeze in game. I’ve done a few bug...
  9. 360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues: Me and my friend were trying to play portal 2 co op earlier this evening but that was brought to a halt by an error on his end. Everytime he tried to sign in he got a "unable to connect to xbox...
  10. I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization: I play the game on Xbox One. When I build a square and try to use the option Space Personalization I can't find that option. I did it with the first square I built, but after that the option...