Having issues with a game? Read this post first!

Discus and support Having issues with a game? Read this post first! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For faster tech support, please contact us on our Facebook page: AlphaJax You are welcome to post your problems here but please aware that there may... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MS Win8 Games, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Having issues with a game? Read this post first!

For faster tech support, please contact us on our Facebook page: AlphaJax

You are welcome to post your problems here but please aware that there may be a wait. If you do wish to post your technical issues, please follow the directions below so we can help you more efficiently.

Please start your own post in the forum and fill out the below information. Feel free to just copy/paste the form below into your new post.

If you don't know how to find some of the information, I've posted a walkthrough below the form to help.

1. What version & build of Windows are you running?
    2. What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using?
    3. About how long ago did you start having this problem?
    4. Have you noticed this problem happening on any other games?
    5. Describe your problem. Please explain what happens from the time you launch the game until the problem happens.
    6. Please post any other details or notes about your problem here:

To find out what version of Windows you are running:

1. Press the Windows Key & R.
    2. A box will pop up in the bottom left side of the screen. Type winver and then press enter.
    3. Another box will open that will tell you what version of Windows you're running and what the build is. Please post both the version number and the build number.

This form should help us be able to troubleshoot your issue faster and making a new post will let us know that this is an issue that needs to be addressed.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

:)

MS Win8 Games, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Having a problem with Mahjong? READ THIS FIRST!

Hi all!

We are in the process of moving our support over entirely to our Microsoft Mahjong page on Facebook.

Please visit us at
    facebook.com/microsoftmahjong

Feel free to let us know about any problems, suggestions, ideas, etc. you may have. We'd love to help! Having issues with a game? Read this post first! :)

MS Win8 Games, Feb 8, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Having issues with sharing a clip

Is this the first time you’ve tried doing it or have you share them before?

brandiesel1, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

First post...

Hey there, Congrats on signing up for the beta! (Links here to sign up:
    connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate
    )

But this is a support forum so if you have any support related issues this is the place to post.
  5. Arachnophil3 Xo Win User

USAS OP VIDS POST EM HERE

First line of the first post should have read: "Nerd Rage posted below."
  6. Sc0tty P360 Win User

Being Prompted to Buy a Game Again; Game Absent From Ready To Install List

Same here i posted a similar issue... was told by MS Chat to post this issue, should of came here and read these first. Hope they fix it soon
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

XBOX LIVE having major issues right now

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

I just turned on the console and messed around for about 5 minutes. No problems for me. Back to the game. :)

[/quote]

Like always, you didnt read the first post. Dont forget to sign into your 2nd account and give me 1 star twice. :) And yourself 5 stars twice. :)
  8. ColdAtrophy Win User

Fully Customizable Controls For Consoles

If you read the post it says that there are "first-party certification issues". What the hell could that mean?
Thema:

Having issues with a game? Read this post first!

1. Having issues with a game? Read this post first! - Similar Threads - Having issues game

2. Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?: I have previously had Bless Unleashed working via streaming no trouble but recently it just says connection isn't strong enough (it's fine) and crashes the streaming app and sometimes the xbox...
  3. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games having profile sign in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games having profile sign in issue: It's been nearly two days I have been having trouble signing into my Xbox 360 profile both on Backwards Compatible games on Xbox One and similarly I can't sign into my Xbox 360 as well, upon...
  4. Xbox 360 BC games are having sign in issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 BC games are having sign in issues: It says can't connect to Xbox Live service for me and this is only happening with backwards compatible games, the Xbox One games are working just perfectly fine submitted by /u/ZainJamil679...
  5. Anyone in delta ring having issues with games not updating when in instant on

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in delta ring having issues with games not updating when in instant on: I’ve noticed with a few updates now,when a game showed up in updates section I used to just leave it and it would then update automatically when I put Xbox to standby. The last few updates have...
  6. Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app: I can watch Netflix Hulu CW and other apps containing streaming. When I play call of duty NBA 2K gears of war or Apex legends my entire Xbox cuts off I’ve Dismembered my Xbox and dust did it and...
  7. I have been having issues purchasing backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having issues purchasing backwards compatible games: The game will say backwards compatible, I'll select purchase, but it tells me I'm unable to purchase at this time. Happens on both Xbox one and Xbox.com. example Silent Hill HD Collection....
  8. Episodic Games that are claimed with GWG have an issue in displaying DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Episodic Games that are claimed with GWG have an issue in displaying DLC: DLC for games such as Hitman Complete First Season don’t show up in manage game if you claimed it as a games with gold title, to install the DLC you have to search manually for individual...
  9. Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]