Having issues with a rewards claim

Discus and support Having issues with a rewards claim in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have worked hard to get up to 24,000 rewards points to claim the 12 months subscription and have yet to receive the code or an email confirmation of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Schnee Senpai, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Having issues with a rewards claim

I have worked hard to get up to 24,000 rewards points to claim the 12 months subscription and have yet to receive the code or an email confirmation of the claim.

:)

Schnee Senpai, Jul 11, 2018
  2. x box live is down

Yup, XBL is having issues at the moment, good luck with your compensation claim...

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Jul 11, 2018
  3. 10,000 Microsoft rewards points

I have 1000 MyVIP gems.....and every single time I go to get the reward I want, that I can SUPPOSEDLY claim twice a month....IT'S OUT OF STOCK!!!!! What is the point of having the VIRTUAL CURRENCY as a reward if we CAN'T claim it because it's "out of stock"
    this needs to be fixed NOW I want my rewards

Syndicate Creep, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to contact customer support for the Microsoft
    Rewards program for assistance.

Smwutches, Jul 11, 2018
  5. I did and they kept telling me to come here to create a post. They were of no help at all.

Schnee Senpai, Jul 11, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unfortunately Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist since they are a separate program. You will have to try emailing them again.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist since they are a separate program. You will have to try emailing them again.
  9. Schnee Senpai Win User

I did and they kept telling me to come here to create a post. They were of no help at all.
  10. anthonyrabbismith Win User

Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits

I really got excited about claiming this but I had exactly the same issue. The reward will probably become unavailable soon and I believe it would have worked if we had claimed it earlier.

Hopefully I am wrong.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Still awaiting xbox ambassador rewards I have been awarded

For Ambassador issues, it's best to post in the Ambassador forums. Avatar rewards have not been released yet. Once they are, there will be an option to claim them on the rewards page. You should receive a survey over the next couple of weeks to fill out
    for physical prizes.
Thema:

1. Having issues with a rewards claim - Similar Threads - Having issues rewards

2. i opted-out of xbox live rewards, but i'm having issues.

in XBoX Rewards
    i opted-out of xbox live rewards, but i'm having issues.: i was told my remaining Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance will be deposited into my Microsoft account in the form of my local currency after i opt-out, but i haven't received anything in my...
  3. having 2 issues with xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    having 2 issues with xbox live rewards: So i have 13,295 credits, with 2,895 pending aswell as 10,000 bought with VIP gems.the 2,895 have been "depositing" for a week now. even after the 10,000 was bought the total remained at 13,295. i...
  4. I have two issues about xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    I have two issues about xbox live rewards: So my most important issue is that the email associated with my account isn't my email. it was an email used by my friends father a long time ago. I'm no longer in contact with them. when I...
  5. xbox live rewards email saying I have an issue with my account?

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards email saying I have an issue with my account?: Hi, I opened email from Xbox Live rewards and it just said “there seemes to be an issue with your account” Could someone help to me? Thanks Bye eb3160a5-cda2-4c4b-8406-3dab0878e511
  6. xbox live rewards email saying I have an issue with my account?

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards email saying I have an issue with my account?: I opened up an email from xbox live rewards and it just said "There seems to be an issue with your account" then directed me here. Could someone help me? acc94a16-611d-4e32-9ac7-aa2122bae432
  7. My Xbox Live rewards have some issue

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live rewards have some issue: they sent me and email saying There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team. Your Rewards Statement: September 2017 MyVIP Rank Earned last...
  8. I Have A Issue With My Xbox Reward Program

in XBoX Rewards
    I Have A Issue With My Xbox Reward Program: i have an issue on my account, i were not able to receive rewards on my account , when i pucharse the games before on my account like 2 year ago , its about +30 games i contact support , and i...
  9. I have a rewards issue with Microsoft points

in XBoX Rewards
    I have a rewards issue with Microsoft points: I have a rewards issue with Microsoft points c52da8ae-a426-49dd-85ff-c3005bfbef7c
  10. I am having an issue with Tier 5 rewards, I am a XBL Gold member, but only receiving 5% ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I am having an issue with Tier 5 rewards, I am a XBL Gold member, but only receiving 5% ...: On xbox rewards site it states i don't have xbox live, but i do. I am at the 5 tier so i am suppose to get 10% in rewards from purchases. I am only getting 5%. c10368a0-8fba-426e-b7ce-b83dd95e9e87