Having issues with the Xbox pc app

Discus and support Having issues with the Xbox pc app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I launch the Xbox app for pc and when I launch fortnite together it doesn’t let me play the game but when I try to play a different game it works... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Skullslayer244, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Having issues with the Xbox pc app

When I launch the Xbox app for pc and when I launch fortnite together it doesn’t let me play the game but when I try to play a different game it works perfectly.

Please fix the issue

submitted by /u/Skullslayer244
    [link] [comments]

/u/Skullslayer244, Aug 17, 2022
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

Hi Marek,

Have you tried the Xbox App Beta on PC or tried logging into the Xbox App for mobile?

Have you tried to login to the same account on the Xbox App on a different PC to isolate the issue?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Error 0x80070520

Hi Marek,

Have you tried the Xbox App Beta on PC or tried logging into the Xbox App for mobile?

Have you tried to login to the same account on the Xbox App on a different PC to isolate the issue?
  4. G1 GlaciusPrime Win User

Wireless Display app refuses to connect to PC

No, it's not the game streaming that's not working. I've never had an issue streaming with the Xbox app on PC. It's the new Wireless Display app on Xbox One that I'm having the issue with. My PC just will not connect to it.
  5. Zman2U28 Win User

Can't sign into xbox!

Having same issue, on xbox app for PC. hope this is fixed soon.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Xbox App isn't very PC friendly

I would recommend removing and reinstalling the app on the PC. I have had a similar issue happen to myself before with the XBox app on the PC and uninstalling / reinstalling did the trick.
Thema:

Having issues with the Xbox pc app

1. Having issues with the Xbox pc app - Similar Threads - Having issues app

2. Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update: So i got signed out today and tried 12 times to get it to sign back in all it would do is they was an error i got signed out again later and am stuck in the same place xbox app telling me each...
  3. On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app

in XboX Insiders
    On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app: Hi like i already eluded im having issues with staying logged in at my YouTube app about every 3 days (average) i suddenly get kicked from my account where i need to i d my self. Now i get that...
  4. Anyone having issues with the microsoft rewards app on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone having issues with the microsoft rewards app on xbox?: The app will open but the rewards section is blank. 16117606-3cb0-41ca-9ad7-6146d4d42acd
  5. I have issues with signing in xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have issues with signing in xbox app on PC: Hello, so i downloaded xbox app to play forza horizon 4 and when i tried to sign in a gray box opened up and closed 3 times in a row and stopped doing it, it happens everytime i try to sign in. I...
  6. Anyone having issues with the accessories app on pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the accessories app on pc?: After the most recent controller update, my xbox accessories app on my pc does not recognize my elite series 2 controller. Im tried different usb ports, and even connecting it through bluetooth,...
  7. Still having issues with Hulu app in Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with Hulu app in Alpha Skip Ahead: Hulu app still crashes at the start of an ad roll. Have been reporting it every update since February and it still isn't fixed. Tried uninstalling it completely from the console and reinstalling....
  8. Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update: The spectrum tv app is randomly getting black screens on series x and I am unable to do anything but restart the xbox then things are fine again happening alot though enough that its frustrating...
  9. Some Video Apps Having Issues (not outage related)

in XboX Insiders
    Some Video Apps Having Issues (not outage related): A few days ago I noticed that Vudu was acting up and would either take me directly to a black screen after the initial connecting screen or would flash up a grey banner on a black screen then drop...
  10. Having Xbox live sign in issues on Xbox app On PC

in XboX Insiders
    Having Xbox live sign in issues on Xbox app On PC: I cannot log in to Xbox live on the Xbox app. A black box flashes on my screen when I click sign in but then goes back to the Xbox app Home Screen. I’ve reset and repaired multiple time and also...