Having multiple issues with Minecraft after system transfer from Xbox 1 to Xbox Series S.

Discus and support Having multiple issues with Minecraft after system transfer from Xbox 1 to Xbox Series S. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’ve posted about my marketplace items not downloading. Now I’m having issues updating the game. It keeps saying installation stopped. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SethToth, Mar 25, 2022.

1. SethToth
    SethToth Guest

Having multiple issues with Minecraft after system transfer from Xbox 1 to Xbox Series S.

So I’ve posted about my marketplace items not downloading. Now I’m having issues updating the game. It keeps saying installation stopped. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it and it’s still saying installation stopped. Would a factory reset fix this or am I going to have to get a new console due to corrupted hardware? All of these issues started happening after I did a system transfer. Please help. I’ve had this console for about 3 weeks now.

:)

SethToth, Mar 25, 2022
  2. SethToth Win User

Internal storage. I don’t have an external hard drive or expansion card.
  3. SethToth Win User

Never mind about the realms issue, but I still get stuck on importing content. I have done many factory resets and still nothing. This is what it gets stuck on and I have to force close the game every time.
    [​IMG]
  4. SethToth Win User

Thank you for your help. I just really hope I can get this fixed.
  5. Francia J. Win User

6. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and hopefully!
Thema:

1. Having multiple issues with Minecraft after system transfer from Xbox 1 to Xbox Series S. - Similar Threads - Having multiple issues

2. I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen

in XboX Insiders
    I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen: I keep having the issue on Multiple games(Rainbow Six Siege, Lawn Mowing Simulator, and Enlisted) where I cant get pasted the start screen. I get to the start screen that says press A(RS:S),...
  3. Having multiple issues with my Xbox series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having multiple issues with my Xbox series X.: My madden 21 wont start and my Warzone and fortnite have no in game audio, and its only happening on my series X, at first I thought it was because I didnt have a great tv to support the console...
  4. Multiple games having stuttering/framedrop issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple games having stuttering/framedrop issues: I've been having minor stuttering issues with my Xbox One Original. This started happening mid-September, the games I've been playing since then have been stuttering (minor) are: Halo 5, Juju...
  5. I have multiple questions pertaining to issues!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have multiple questions pertaining to issues!!: why is it that I can not renew my realm? why isn't my xbox one s reading my external 5 TB hard drive? especially when it was working just fine before. there has to be something wrong because...
  6. Having multiple issues, no help from support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having multiple issues, no help from support.: I'm having a couple of account issues. I have been in contact with the Microsoft Rewards program for my Xbox live account, and am having issues. In order to redeem my Rewards, anything I redeem...
  7. Multiple Issues that I really need help fixing. Please? P.S. I have an Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Issues that I really need help fixing. Please? P.S. I have an Xbox 360.: So, all start in order of the problems I'm having. First, I purchased a game and an error code popped up with the code 80153021, I checked it out on the error code part of this Xbox site, and it...
  8. Having Color banding issues with multiple games, also notice it on green start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Color banding issues with multiple games, also notice it on green start up screen: Hello I am a member of the Preview program,not sure if my problem is related to this. About one week or so ago I noticed what is called "color banding" playing the Witcher 3. It appeared during...
  9. Having multiple issues on my console and accessing stuff on XBOX live after the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having multiple issues on my console and accessing stuff on XBOX live after the update: After the newest update downloaded I cannot access my achievements or the XBOX store on my Xbox one console. All my save data is gone as well but the games are still on the hard drive. When I try...
  10. Multiple nuisance issues ive been having with my new xbox one, to start off it would randomly ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple nuisance issues ive been having with my new xbox one, to start off it would randomly ...: To elaborate on each issue when it randomly disconnects from my wifi (having connectivity in the high 90's range) it mostly doesnt accept the correct password i put in and either have to reapply...