having multiple problems

Discus and support having multiple problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the recent update i seem to have multiple problems. First off all, when i go to the section of all my games and apps it doesn't show anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tofke34, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Tofke34
    Tofke34 Guest

having multiple problems

Since the recent update i seem to have multiple problems.

First off all, when i go to the section of all my games and apps it doesn't show anything and keeps loading.

This for about a week or 2 now.

Also when i want to play PinballFX3 i had problems with this game not willing to load my profile anymore.

So i deleted all of the stored files, the profile files and the pinballfx files.

My problem now is that i can only play the 2 free games and all my other bought packages don't redownload or import anymore.

Every time i start the game it says that it imported all of the tables again, but they just giving this green download arrow and do nothing anymore.

And if i check them in the store they all say that i have them allready installed.

So anybody any idea what i can do ?

I thought to delete the whole game and reinstalling it, but since i don't get anything in the game section, pretty hard to do so.

what i did myself is restarting without my external harddrive, leave it without electricity for a day, but nothing seems to help.

:)

Tofke34, Jul 12, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

having multiple problems

As XBF Chris J stated a factory reset will bring your console back to a clean starting point and if you have deleted Games and apps, once you setup the account and sign in with the account that bought the games
    they should appear in Games and apps>Ready to install section where you can choose which ones you wish to install now or in the future when you want to play them.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

having multiple problems

Before doing the Factory Reset, was as been said above, you can try first to

Power Cycle
    your console.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

having multiple problems

Hello Tofke34,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. For this many issues happening at once, I recommend performing a

soft factory reset
    . This will reset the operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. You will have to re-sign into your account, so make sure you know the email and password
    before performing this step. This will also reset the home Xbox settings.

Please note that if you are part of the preview program, you should
    report this issue
    through the insider hub, as well as to the insider reddit
    instead of doing the factory reset.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, select reset and keep my games and apps
  5. Ally Watson 88 Win User

Having Multiple problems with xbox one

I am also missing my gamer pic. Not had it in about a week. Also my kinect microphone has stopped taking voice commands and the blu ray player wont work properly. All recent problems
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Having Multiple problems with xbox one

Havevu tried speaking to support about the problems your having?

You can call them free from a landline on 0800 587 1102 or just chat to them on here they will hopefully sort it for you :)
Thema:

having multiple problems

1. having multiple problems - Similar Threads - having multiple problems

2. Can we have multiple user accounts on our Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we have multiple user accounts on our Xbox?: I have multiple children that want to use the xbox. If I set up separate accounts for each I assume they won't be able to all use xbox live and other paid subscription services....
  3. "Multiple networks with the same name have been found" after name change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Multiple networks with the same name have been found" after name change.: I have an old Xbox 360 that was connected to my apartments wifi connection. We recently changed the wifi name to something else, and now when I try to connect to it through the 360, a message...
  4. Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...: Howdy so I've looked almost everywhere and even went to Mojang support and tried to find the right link to get rid of both the realm itself and the club that comes created with it. I have 3 realms...
  5. Can I have multiple accounts on an xbox that share games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I have multiple accounts on an xbox that share games?: forgive me I am new to this. I have two kids that each have an account. I bought the xbox minecraft edition so they could play. My son logs into his account just fine. when my daughter logs in...
  6. In Spyro trilogy can you have multiple players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Spyro trilogy can you have multiple players?: Is spyro trilogy multiplayer if so how? 996dfac8-d9a8-4362-aa4e-ee8430969e9d
  7. Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.: Is there anything I can do about this? I've been threatened and called racial slurs by this guy. He harasses me on multiple accounts and I can no longer tolerate this. Please help. [Mod Removed]...
  8. Xbox One X "Brick Edition" - Multiple problems since May/Currently can't sign in & have to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X "Brick Edition" - Multiple problems since May/Currently can't sign in & have to ...: Please help! I have multiple xbox's in the house but the only one that doesn't work is the Xbox one X (the newest and latest/greatest)… Been having issues since May. Started w/ issues not...
  9. Having multiple problems with my xbox: apps won't launch, random wifi DCs, won't shut ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having multiple problems with my xbox: apps won't launch, random wifi DCs, won't shut ...: I bought my xbox one several months ago and I have had almost no problems with it until about two months ago. If I have my xbox on Instant Startup, sometimes when I power it down then come back...
  10. Having Multiple problems with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Multiple problems with xbox one: Right so every time i want to play a new game i have to hard restart my xbox one. I have also played through both Metros and i haven't unlocked a single achievement. I am aware that i should wait...