Having problems playing my games

Discus and support Having problems playing my games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trying to play my games no matter what game I try ,I keep getting an error message "try again later"I havebeen trying all day Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrandonShimko, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Having problems playing my games

I am having trying to play my games no matter what game I try ,I keep getting an error message "try again later"I havebeen trying all day Please help

:)

BrandonShimko, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Brandon,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue launching your games. To help clarify,

• Are these games purchased or shared?
    • Have you tried a power cycle the console?
      • Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button
        on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
      • Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button
        on the console or the Xbox button
        on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I am having trying to play my games no matter what game I try ,I keep getting an error message "try again later"I havebeen trying all day Please help
    This sounds like you have a network connection issue. As well as Power cycling your console I would power cycle your gateway and wait until
    its fully functional before turning your console back on.

If you are using WiFi to connect to your gateway, try a wired ethernet cable instead.
  4. mactiques Win User

Still having problems playing my Xbox games

try starting the game offline. I had the same problem with my discs. Now they all work fine. I believe this problem and the constant opening and closing triggers the anti pirate tools. I think this is what led to my console ban.
  5. taidara Win User

having problems with playing different games

Greetings xR0ck N R0llx!

Microsoft are currently having difficulties with the following services: Xbox LIVE status - Service alert! Keep an eye on that page to have you up-to-date with the latest information
    on any progress.

Thank you, and sit tight!
  6. IRS6I�� Win User

I have problem with my game

thank for the link. my result

Download235.94 Upload55.41Mbps ping 22 ms

I do everything. change cable,restart dns, change my internet

what I can do for ISP

can I tell you what's my game

I think if they can help me they will do it before one month
Thema:

1. Having problems playing my games - Similar Threads - Having problems playing

2. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  3. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...
  4. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

in XboX Insiders
    Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it: Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey game have been coming more frequently now...
  5. Anyone having problems playing C.O.D. MW2- XBOX 360 on Xbox one and Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having problems playing C.O.D. MW2- XBOX 360 on Xbox one and Xbox one X?: I've recently bought C.O.D. MW2 digital game to play on my Xbox one consoles. It was fine when I bought it. But now it just started having problems game takes long time to find players on...
  6. I have such a problem that I can not play the Minecraft game because I should change some ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have such a problem that I can not play the Minecraft game because I should change some ...: I have such a problem that I can not play the Minecraft game because I should change some privacy and online thing and i dont have it and i cant change it on my parent account...
  7. hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...: hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat appears as nat moderate and double nat hopefully they can help me 3ce78b2e-af0a-4733-a33f-dd0529e90ad7
  8. I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes: I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes 266b1e78-e591-4954-abc3-c0ce5364491e
  9. I get that Live is having a problem but why can't I play offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get that Live is having a problem but why can't I play offline?: I bought the games and downloaded them! How can I play offline when the system keeps telling me to go offline but when I do, it tells me I have to be online to play? Is local offline play not an...
  10. Can we play with PS4 players on Fortnite yet? Currently having problems and says it's released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we play with PS4 players on Fortnite yet? Currently having problems and says it's released?: ps4 players had an update pop up saying they can play with xbox1 players and is working. However us Xbox1 players didn't have it yet. Was just wondering if anyone has this working of if it's just...