Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ...

Discus and support Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ... in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; The Xbox Quest for Downloading 2 games with gold isn’t updating and completing when I have downloaded 3 games and still saying I have 0% complete. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Mr Chaos Planet, May 24, 2018.

1. Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ...

The Xbox Quest for Downloading 2 games with gold isn’t updating and completing when I have downloaded 3 games and still saying I have 0% complete. I need some help and the live chat told me to post on here

Thanks

:)

Mr Chaos Planet, May 24, 2018
  2. Xbox Quests

The Xbox Quest for Downloading 2 games with gold isn’t updating and completing when I have downloaded 3 games and still saying I have 0% complete. I need some help and the live chat told me to post on here

Thanks

Mr Chaos Planet, May 24, 2018
  3. Deku Donut
    Deku Donut Guest
    HAVE NOT RECEIVED QUEST REWARD FOR APRIL AND MAY QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT UPDATING

I still have not received my quest reward for April and May Xbox quest progress is not updating for may. This is the third time I've had a problem with this program. Why am I going through the trouble of completing these if I'm the one that has to remind
    Microsoft to give me my reward?

Deku Donut, May 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ...

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotion forum.

Smwutches, May 24, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and completing

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotion forum.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and completing

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  8. rileyj49 Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey ! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
    I did download the 2 games and I was referring to the November Xbox quest. Thanks for your help.
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey rileyj49! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
  10. nol95 Win User

Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

I read the Xbox Gold Quests requirements and I meet them all. I am solely talking about the Gold Quests, not Game Pass Quests. It only says supplies are limited for Game Pass Quests, so I am wondering why I have not been given my mystery prizes.
Thema:

1. Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ... - Similar Threads - Having Problems quests

2. Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging

in XboX Insiders
    Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging: Since The Last Update My Xbox Dashboard Has Been Lagging Heavy. It Staggered Trying To Navigate The Games And Apps Section and Even going Home Causes It All To Just Freeze. Refresh Makes It Worse...
  3. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  4. Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?: I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers, I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not able to (2020 may time) It loads for a...
  5. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  6. Having a weird problem all of a sudden with RDR2 not able to play online mode at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a weird problem all of a sudden with RDR2 not able to play online mode at all: UPDATE: OK, so I am stupid. When my game pass ran uot and expired yesterday it made me think, but I thought hmm I dont use game pass for rdr2, no but I do have Ultimate pass which includes Xbox...
  7. I have a problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem: Hi everyone, yesterday I bought a digital game for xbox one but unfortunately I found several problems in the operation, can I get a refund or have I thrown € 30?...
  8. is there an error? my refund request seemed to be having a problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there an error? my refund request seemed to be having a problem...: i bought a game by mistake on May 11th 2020 and i requested a refund less than 4 hours later, two days later it got accepted, today(May 13th 2020) at 8:54 pm i received a notification from my bank...
  9. I have problems with the storage on my xbox game pass in my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I have problems with the storage on my xbox game pass in my pc: Hello, I have a problem with the storage of my games on PC. I save my games on the D:/ storage drive (my system is on the C:/ drive). Yesterday I did a formatting of my C:/ drive, when I...
  10. I did the Xbox one quest for this month but I have a problem with one of the quest

in XBoX Rewards
    I did the Xbox one quest for this month but I have a problem with one of the quest: I downloaded both games for this month quest and I checked on my progress but it only says I only downloaded 1 games can I get help 83408fb0-cad2-416a-bd5d-8eba6e35ca9c