having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

Discus and support having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack I tried different controllers and a brand new head set still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jenbrennan, Feb 20, 2019.

1. jenbrennan
    jenbrennan Guest

having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

im having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack I tried different controllers and a brand new head set still wont work any ideas ?

:)

jenbrennan, Feb 20, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there
    jenbrennan,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the your headset. To help clarify,

• Do you see a mute icon on the home screen?
    • Have you tested your

NAT type
      ?

I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles:

If the issue persists, I recommend to
    create a static IP for the console,
    and port forwarding on the network
    configuration settings.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  3. jenbrennan Win User

Yes we have done all that were hours tryin all different things and nothin works . And headset works on other xbox one s an not our one
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Just wondering, have you tried the headset with a different setup like testing it on a pc or maybe something like connecting it to your mobile phone and test out the headset?
  5. jenbrennan Win User

Tried all of that and still nothin and the headset works perfect wit my friends . This is an absolute joke that the xbox wont allow the headset to work
  6. jenbrennan Win User

Thanks but we have done all this and still not working
Thema:

1. having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack - Similar Threads - having problems headset

2. Tengo un problema con mi cuenta[I have a problem with my account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tengo un problema con mi cuenta[I have a problem with my account]: Tengo un problema, quiero entrar a mi cuenta microsoft y me sale que tengo un problema y que debo de solucionarlo en la red ¿alguien sabe como? [Translation - I have a problem, I want to enter my...
  3. I have a problem with my headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with my headset.: Hi. I have a problem with my headphones. I am using a non xbox headset. It does not say anything about xbox on the package. I am using it for my 1708 model xbox controller. The volumeis all...
  4. Hello have a problem cant write any messages neither chat nor headset nuthin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello have a problem cant write any messages neither chat nor headset nuthin: always gwt the message because of my behavior but that was more than 10 days ago 1bc0cf5f-4ce7-4b33-a99e-534376134863
  5. Is anybody other than me having problems with Microsoft's over ear headset for Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody other than me having problems with Microsoft's over ear headset for Xbox one?: I've had this headset for less than a year now and they are already not functioning properly. The mic makes me sound like a robot and the sound coming from the speakers is starting to get a lot of...
  6. Hello my name is Aidan and I am having problems with my cereal headset adapter it is stuck ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my name is Aidan and I am having problems with my cereal headset adapter it is stuck ...: my Xbox one stereo headset adapter is stuck on mute I push the button and it doesn't work I try to update the controller it says it doesn't need to be updated please help me I don't know what to...
  7. Hi is anyone else having problems with the Xbox One Headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi is anyone else having problems with the Xbox One Headsets: Hi I have had several Headsets for my Xbox one and they have all had the same problems with the microphone or headphone just stopping for no reason the wire wasn't pulled or out before it stopped,...
  8. Xbox headset is fine but having problems with something else read ASAP please!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset is fine but having problems with something else read ASAP please!!!: Hey everytime I join someone's party on my main account it I can here them through my headset bit I can't talk to them and they can't talk to me and Iv tryed going on my other account and talking...
  9. Having a headset problem after buying a new headset, new stereo adapter and new controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a headset problem after buying a new headset, new stereo adapter and new controller.: Ok so my mic supposedly "beeps" and everyone in the party can hear it except me. I checked the party chat and my mic does light up randomly when I'm not talking, so that means the beep is...
  10. Any one else having headset problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any one else having headset problems?: me and my friend are trying to talk in a party on Xbox one but out headsets are not registering in the party :/ anyone else having this problem? How is it fixed? f6ef45c1-df2c-4a2c-86d9-b909348ca9a9