Having some issues with getting onto my account...

Discus and support Having some issues with getting onto my account... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, the story is, I was going to get on my Xbox earlier today, around noon or so. As soon as I get on, I'm greeted with my home page, on my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwitzerFamily, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Having some issues with getting onto my account...

So, the story is, I was going to get on my Xbox earlier today, around noon or so. As soon as I get on, I'm greeted with my home page, on my account, until a split second later, I'm signed out. The message afterward being "Bye (Name)! Sign in using a controller."
    I was confused, so I tried it again, and again, and again, all with the same thing happening. Here I am, 7 hours later, trying it still after multiple hard resets, checks on my account, signing in and out on other devices, etc., with no avail. I'm really stumped
    and would love to get some help.

:)

SwitzerFamily, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there SwitzerFamily,

Thanks for update on the issue with getting signed off the Xbox Profile. To help clarify the issue:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. SwitzerFamily Win User

Yep, it's been working with the rest of my family, however, so I'm confused still. If I were to try again, I wouldn't want to put them all through the inconvenience of resetting i

t.
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

I had the same problem about a week ago i just left my xbox off thought there must be a issue in my area when i came to play next all was fine.
  5. SABDOM Win User

Sorry, never happened to me !
  6. xX SPOTTY Xx VB Win User

Go to network settings then advanced settings and clear alternate mac address. Hope that works.
Thema:

1. Having some issues with getting onto my account... - Similar Threads - Having issues getting

2. when will microsoft get around to actually fixing these issues like they claim to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when will microsoft get around to actually fixing these issues like they claim to have...: i've reset my modem,cleared my alternate mac address,i am hard lined to my modem and i still cannot play games online or even stay in a party chat without getting disconnected,will you people...
  3. Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Weedisnatural [link] [comments]
  4. I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.: I've been having this issue sence the new xbox sound update, Games and apps won't load, party's won't start, games will never load when starting them, already reset my console a million times that...
  5. Anyone having issues getting into matches?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having issues getting into matches?: Been having a lot of issues trying to get into matches of any type.. I’ve checked my connection, speed the usual suspects and nothing... All I’m gettin is the search screen....
  6. Have a issue with getting the game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a issue with getting the game with gold: I have a problem with getting assassin's Creed 3 that is Xbox 360 backward compatibility free with gold this month . The game is for money and know it is expired and I can not get it now I...
  7. Anyone else having issues getting online today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues getting online today?: I keep getting the error message: "The Call of Duty: Advance Warfare service is not available at this time. Please try again later. Is this related to the recent hack?...
  8. I have issues with trying to connect to the Bingo pg., Keep getting message to report here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have issues with trying to connect to the Bingo pg., Keep getting message to report here.: I also get kicked off of games in progress or constant freezing, lose bingos, power ball #'s, tickets paid for game, etc. Of course that's when I do connect. I have no problems with other games,...
  9. I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.: I've been having this issue sence the new xbox sound update, Games and apps won't load, party's won't start, games will never load when starting them, already reset my console a million times that...
  10. having syncing issues I keep getting 8083201c

in XBoX on Consoles
    having syncing issues I keep getting 8083201c: hi there. every so often. I'm getting the error of 8083201c on my xbox one. When I have to reinstall my wwe 2k18 game. got any ideas? 54c24dc8-64f2-40bb-94e7-5d73f2ad7e76