Having some major Xbox One problems

Discus and support Having some major Xbox One problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, here I go... On Christmas eve I received my Xbox One that MS gave to me free of charge. This machine worked perfectly until last Thursday when it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Obsessive Power, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Having some major Xbox One problems

Ok, here I go...

On Christmas eve I received my Xbox One that MS gave to me free of charge. This machine worked perfectly until last Thursday when it suddenly refused to turn on. Contacted support did some tests, got a replacement machine. This machine arrived
    on Tuesday, but I haven't been able to use it properly. Now on my third troubleshoot that Support suggested I try, but not very hopeful.

The replacement either won't play my games, or if it does, they either get to the loading screen and crash or crash during play. The only two games I have tried so far are Forza 5 (digital download) and Dead Rising 3 (on Blu-ray). Console is not
    running hot and is in a well ventilated area.

At first I had a problem syncing my games with the cloud. The console would lock up. When I finally got it to sync, I had no save files for Forza V. I played anyway and on three occasions the game has crashed. The first time this happened, the
    textures for the road disappeared, which made it look like the car was floating. I pressed the Xbox button on the pad and the console froze. I had to hold down the power button to turn off the machine. Tried the game again only for the game to crash again
    about 1hr into play at the start of a race. The console froze with the audio playing in a loop.

Tried playing Dead Rising 3 only for the game to crash on the loading screen. Once again this locked up the console. Tried the game twice more with the same result.

Called support and was asked to uninstall both games. Remove my Gamertag. Disconnect from wireless connection. Install DR3 while offline. Connect with a wired connection, sign back in with Gamertag, run DR3 and install update then try running game. Well I tried
    all that and the game got stuck again, this time after pressing A to start game. It didn’t even try to sync. Once again console totally locked up.

As of writing this, I’ve done a factory restore of the console. I’m now attempting to try DR3 again once the update has downloaded.

I will post back my findings, but I won’t be best pleased if I have to send this replacement machine back too! What the heck has gone wrong??

:)

Obsessive Power, Feb 13, 2014
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Having some problems

Hello,

Below is a link with various troubleshooting steps for you to try. Hopefully one of the solutions works for you.

Troubleshoot Xbox One Disc Errors

brandiesel1, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Icyjocey22
    Icyjocey22 Guest
    Having some problems

How do I fix my xbox one when it don't won't to take discs at all

Icyjocey22, Feb 13, 2014
  4. AndreGouvea Win User

I'm on my second Xbox one repair after only eight months

I still have my Xbox One since day one and have no problems or that major! Some minor here there but was fixed on that day! So they basically charged you for the second Xbox One?
  5. IceJaiden Win User

Xbox one major problem i have

So they suggest turning it upside down and hitting it wow really good advice.
  6. ChristopherCochrane Win User

@IceJaiden

Not even joking but yeah that's what they told me to do, turn it upside down and hit it really hard on the corners of where the disc drive is located. Also told me that's what they do when someone brings their xbox one in that wont play disc's etc.. And
    funny thing is, i didn't get an on-screen error untill i done it. It was the error that comes up with a bunch of different languages with either an E303 error or E202 error. Can't remember.
  7. ChristopherCochrane Win User

Yeah i have tried everything. I don't think that this is the real problem with my Xbox as that error code is just a standard error code everyone gets when a game takes too long to load and doesn't really explain to much detail so ill just have to take it
    back.
  8. ChristopherCochrane Win User

yeah i tried that alot of times and didnt fix anything. Sending it back to microsoft in next few days just for a repair because nothing has worked
Thema:

Having some major Xbox One problems

1. Having some major Xbox One problems - Similar Threads - Having major problems

2. I have been playing Klondike Classic for twoo years and love it, but am now having a major ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been playing Klondike Classic for twoo years and love it, but am now having a major ...: When I go to Klondike Classic I can not get any of the cards to move. I have been playing it for years and really miss it. What can I do? 2e8fdadc-b512-4b40-8bdd-cfefba377956
  3. having major issues with online games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having major issues with online games on my xbox one: okay so, it started with battlefield 1, i would join a server and it would get as far as loading game then disconnect me straight away, then with gta online, kicking me instantly from games, i...
  4. Having Major issues in social section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Major issues in social section: Every time I go into the Social Section either to send/redeem gifts the program shuts down. This is very frustrating can you please pretty please help? Thank you 69ae9622-a49e-45d5-86a5-2aba16ac29c7
  5. Me and a lot of buddies are having major xbox party issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me and a lot of buddies are having major xbox party issues: Me and nearly everyone on me friends list keep disconnecting from parties and cannot connect to eachother even when all of our nat types are open. It' a daily thing and its very irritating. The...
  6. My 360 is having major problems in less then a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 is having major problems in less then a day: My Xbox 360 has been turning itself on all the time until it is unplugged, The LEDs lights hasn’t Been lit up (even when on), and my controllers won’t connect to the console and it’s not the...
  7. Having MAJOR problems with my Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having MAJOR problems with my Xbox One S: My Xbox One started making a weird noise that sounds like a fog horn that's constantly blaring. the sound comes from my TV, though I tried turning off the sound and it was still there. I tried...
  8. Certain games have major graphics issue on Xbox one,help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain games have major graphics issue on Xbox one,help!!!: hello, so I've had my console since the week it first released, exelent system up until I decided to buy mafia 3 first and then the new release recore. both games honestly to put it lightly look...
  9. Im having a major problem, the disk drive is broken and wont read any disks i enter in to the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having a major problem, the disk drive is broken and wont read any disks i enter in to the ...: hi having a problem with the disk drive my xbox one. It will read the game for a couple of minutes then it will just stop and sometimes it wont read some games at all what do i do ?...
  10. Xbox one major problem i have

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one major problem i have: (Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section) Anytime i turn my xbox one on it gets stuck on the green loading screen for ages and sometimes loads into the dashboard. This is regardless of a...