Having to hard reset xbox for Game Pass Ultimate to be recognised

Discus and support Having to hard reset xbox for Game Pass Ultimate to be recognised in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a consistent problem of not being able to access xbox game pass as well as the games I have previously downloaded through games with gold. In my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PagedSoup, Apr 7, 2020.

1. PagedSoup
    PagedSoup Guest

I have a consistent problem of not being able to access xbox game pass as well as the games I have previously downloaded through games with gold. In my "Full Library" section Games pass, games with gold and EA access appear under the "Available offers" section.
    Even thought I've checked that all my subscriptions are still active.

EA Access works fine it's just GPass and GwG that are a consistent problem that requires a hard reset everyday which worries me as I've heard that doing that too much could cause more issues.

I've had this issue before but it goes away after awhile but it's been like this for nearly 3 weeks now and it's just super frustrating. And ideas on how to fix this?

:)

PagedSoup, Apr 7, 2020
  2. xNaSTY ReMiiX 9 Win User

Have you tried giving it a cold restart? With the device turned off unplug the power cord from the back of the xbox for about 2 minutes then plug in the power cord again and boot the xbox back up. This is a secondary way to attempt clearing the cache instead
    of a hard reset.
  3. Legitti Win User

Hey, I haven't been able to try this but have you tried to reset whole Xbox or just cache? Have this started to happen since the latest update?
  4. AngelObullets Win User

5. Andropoff1982 Win User

Factory Settings

I bought a bigger hard drive and a data transfer cable from amazon and now it has wiped my existing hard drive but now my xbox doesnt recognise either hard drive ...is there a way to factory reset the machine without the hard drive being recognised ?
  6. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Help please is about Game pass ultimate

Hi!

The Game Pass Ultimate itself isn't in beta, but the PC Game Pass component is. If you're using it on your console, nothing should have changed as it has basically combined Game Pass and Live into one subscription but with the added bonus of PC Game Pass.

Have you tried rebooting your console? If your subscription is active it should recognise this. Also make sure you're signed into the account that purchased the subscription and games.
Thema:

1. Having to hard reset xbox for Game Pass Ultimate to be recognised - Similar Threads - Having hard reset

2. Have to hard reset every time to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to hard reset every time to sign in: This just started taking place last night. Turned on my XB1 and it was having issues signing into my account. Told me to sign in from a controller so went and selected my profile to sign in and a...
  3. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments]
  4. Having to hard reset every single [Mod Removed] day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to hard reset every single [Mod Removed] day: I have to hard reset my Xbone every single day to play any game or use any app. I noticed that this isn't a new problem, aaaaaand I don't even have an old xbox one, I got it about two months ago,...
  5. Have to hard reset to receive notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to hard reset to receive notifications: Over the last 2 days I have not been receiving any notifications. Before you ask, yes all my notifications are turned on. The only way to get my notifications to show up is to pull the plug out of...
  6. Game DVR will not work even after hard reset and my captures/recordings i have are <20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR will not work even after hard reset and my captures/recordings i have are <20: The DVR has not worked for a good part of about a year and then a few days ago works fine. Allowing me to press x and y after pressing the home button, where previously they are always not showing...
  7. hi i just got a new xbox one s and its not turning on i have tried all the hard resetting and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi i just got a new xbox one s and its not turning on i have tried all the hard resetting and ...: hi i just got a new xbox one s and its not turning on i have tried all the hard resetting and still ea3e5f4c-f8a9-4dd1-afb7-88dadc2137de
  8. My Xbox is stuck on 66% after having to hard reset after getting the green screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stuck on 66% after having to hard reset after getting the green screen of death: I had to factory reset my Xbox after it crashing and not working. I got the screen of death and it no longer would go any further. I tried to fix this for a week until I finally got to the...
  9. Home button does not work on controller, have already tried hard reset numerous times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button does not work on controller, have already tried hard reset numerous times.: Hi, I bought my xb1 last Wednesday and have not been able to get the home button to work at all, I have tried the hard reset numerous times and unplugging the console, but still have not got it to...
  10. Getting kicked off Live frequently, have to hard reset every time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off Live frequently, have to hard reset every time.: So my internet is fine, my NAT is open, but im constantly getting disconnected from xbox live, then it asks me to set up my wireless network again. I put in my password and it will tell me its...