Having to reinstall Kinect Sports S2 on USB connected to xbox 360 everytime

Discus and support Having to reinstall Kinect Sports S2 on USB connected to xbox 360 everytime in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently downloaded Kinect S2 from the console onto a formatted USB drive. I am able to download and launch. Play all the games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrasannaBableshwar, May 25, 2021.

1. Having to reinstall Kinect Sports S2 on USB connected to xbox 360 everytime

Hi everyone, I recently downloaded Kinect S2 from the console onto a formatted USB drive. I am able to download and launch. Play all the games including the all access pass i downloaded after that.

The problem comes up when i restart the console the next day. The season 2 is suddenly gone, I am having to re-download 5.1GB everyday just to play all over again.

I tried removing and adding the USB. the USB shows the whole 5.1GB is consumed, but I just cannot locate S2 to launch it.

There are other smaller games directly downloaded to memory drive, they seem to be running fine. Since mine is a 4 GB console, I cannot download this game directly there. Any one else faced the same issue?

:)

PrasannaBableshwar, May 25, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well no as all access xgu does NOT apply to xbox 360

It only applies to xbox one and above
  3. Intenzitey Win User

can't play multi player in kinect sports?

Kinect Sports S1 can only have 2 players. Kinect Sports S2 supports up to 4.
  4. CrazyHid Win User

Last of 2012 & First of 2013....

My last in 2012 was "Home Runs For Fun" on Kinect Sports: S2...... I Haven't unlocked any yet this year
  5. KiLLaDeZo Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Kinect Sports Rivals on xbox one is nothing like kinect sports 360.
  6. VirescentMoon5 Win User

Kinect Sports

I have the similar problem and I downloaded kinect sport and installed on my USB drive but the file is corrupted. The download went fine for 75% but suddenly download stopped and I could not install the kinect sport. Other games are running fine on the same
    USB drive.
Thema:

1. Having to reinstall Kinect Sports S2 on USB connected to xbox 360 everytime - Similar Threads - Having reinstall Kinect

2. Among Us Purchases have not come back after reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Among Us Purchases have not come back after reinstalling: I bought some of the packs within the game before the star system was added on the windows version of among us, these purchases have not come back. How can I reinstall them?...
  3. Cannot get gamepass to work for PC - Windows 11, have tried reinstalling windows, nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get gamepass to work for PC - Windows 11, have tried reinstalling windows, nothing...: Hi, I am having trouble with gamepass on my pc. Note - i have two PC's and everything works fine on my other pc. PC Spec AMD X570 Gigabyte Gaming X Motherboard 5800x 2 x 16gb DDR4 3600 memory...
  4. I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please?: I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, i'm desperate - can anyone help please? 62b1ab64-3781-4da1-827a-522d272ec831
  5. Reinstalled minecraft and now some of my saved worlds are corrupted, missing or have lost...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled minecraft and now some of my saved worlds are corrupted, missing or have lost...: This might be long, sorry but quite allot has been happening and I want to make sure I don’t leave out any information that might be important . I last played minecraft 3 days ago, I saved and...
  6. Microsoft Store and Xbox App decided that I have to reinstall Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store and Xbox App decided that I have to reinstall Halo MCC: Only god knows how many times I had problems with Ms Store and Xbox apps. This is new. I completed Halo 1, and today I played Halo Reach a little bit. Now, I ran my PC, and I have this. It says...
  7. Why do I have to reinstall my Xbox one games if it says their already installed on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reinstall my Xbox one games if it says their already installed on my...: My Xbox one s says that I need to reinstall games but I already have them on my external so why should I have to? 1989e0f6-abc5-4c57-9b91-0c701a443d8b
  8. Im not able to reinstall games i have already purchased and deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im not able to reinstall games i have already purchased and deleted: So i got ark recently when it was on sale, and i accidently deleted it while installing something along with destiny( which i purchased on disk) now when i go to reinstall the game they don't show...
  9. I reinstalled Minecraft Windows 10 after joining the beta. I have lost all of my worlds....

in XboX Insiders
    I reinstalled Minecraft Windows 10 after joining the beta. I have lost all of my worlds....: I reinstalled Minecraft Windows 10 after joining the RTX Beta. All of my worlds are gone and I cannot find them in files or in storage. submitted by /u/TheMage217 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one x I have two games that won't reinstall after one crashed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x I have two games that won't reinstall after one crashed.: So about three weeks ago i turned on my forza horizon 4 when it booted me back to the lobby....tried to get back in a few times but it wouldnt so i did a hard reset...."hopefully i wasnt supposed...