Having to reset console every time i want to play a game or use a app, has anyone else had...

Discus and support Having to reset console every time i want to play a game or use a app, has anyone else had... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can play whatever i want once i reset the console (series X) even go to a streaming app. But I’ve i turn it on and then on i have to hold the power... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jacob2israel1, May 4, 2021.

1. Having to reset console every time i want to play a game or use a app, has anyone else had...

I can play whatever i want once i reset the console (series X) even go to a streaming app. But I’ve i turn it on and then on i have to hold the power button down everyday.

submitted by /u/Jacob2israel1
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jacob2israel1, May 4, 2021
  2. Uggly JC Win User

Odd behaviour when received the Mixpot 2017 rewards

Hi InvaderMothman,

Thanks for the reply, appreciated. I have since done a full console reset (including games and apps) as well as the router on many occasions. The last few downloads have all been fairly smooth, more curious about the mystery app that appeared and just wanted
    to see if anyone else had a similar issue
  3. AllMerePlayers Win User

Xbox One has stopped running games and apps; home button freezes console

Anyone have any other suggestions? This is driving me crazy... I have to reset the console and go through set up every time I want to use it
  4. dan aw loe Win User

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011

I just wanted to post up that the issue resolved itself two days after my last post. I still have to sign in to the app every time after each shut off and I'm wondering if anyone else has that happening.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

I was having a similar issue with an xbox game recently. I had to uninstall the game, reset the console and then reinstall. I would suggest that or checking the Forza forums to see if anyone else has experienced this issue.
  6. asudevils1 Win User

Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on 8/1/2016 to Contana

Not sure about everyone else, but I still continued to have issues with this.

The reset only resolved the issue temporarily... had to constantly reset my information every time I shut off the console.

I tried everything I can to resolve this issue... I'm going to turn it in for service/repairs.

I hope everyone else has better luck with this error.
Thema:

Having to reset console every time i want to play a game or use a app, has anyone else had...

1. Having to reset console every time i want to play a game or use a app, has anyone else had... - Similar Threads - Having reset console

2. Have to perform a hard reset with each update, to turn console on

in XboX Insiders
    Have to perform a hard reset with each update, to turn console on: Does anyone else have an issue where you have to perform a hard reset on your console everytime there is an update? I had the same issue on my One X and continue to have it on my Series X....
  3. Add to group keeps failing - doesn't give options (I have reset console, but same issue)

in XboX Insiders
    Add to group keeps failing - doesn't give options (I have reset console, but same issue): [IMG] submitted by /u/net3reak [link] [comments]
  4. Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.: Hi all, we bought a game yesterday and tried to play it once it was downloaded but all that came up was the opening screen and now options to go further. None of the buttons on the remote did...
  5. Possibly bricked my console. I have reset the console (not including games and apps) and...

in XboX Insiders
    Possibly bricked my console. I have reset the console (not including games and apps) and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/E102-00000C01 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one installation issues and having to reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one installation issues and having to reset console: I have been getting errors while installing games, mostly "installation stopped" no progress on bar, I just restarted console and now it says"something went wrong" This is a refurbished console...
  7. XBOX 360 E - I have several E consoles that reset when having a power interruption.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 E - I have several E consoles that reset when having a power interruption.: Hello all, I have a media center with several XBOX 360 extenders. They only work as extender as their only task. Some I bought refurbished. I have media center remotes for all of them and you...
  8. Xbox On 17763.2014 stuck on 84% total 66% step 3 and will not progress - have to reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox On 17763.2014 stuck on 84% total 66% step 3 and will not progress - have to reset console: As above...how do I get round this 2b919e0f-4937-4266-bae3-f8e797b739b5
  9. Can I talk to someone that can reset my home console attempts it says I have used all 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I talk to someone that can reset my home console attempts it says I have used all 5: HELP it says I have used all my xbox home attempts even though I haven't 27285e23-b4d2-4287-b4e4-7d4471f36686
  10. Have to reset my console each time i want to play a new game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to reset my console each time i want to play a new game: Every time i want to play a new game on my console, after playing a different game for a couple of hours, it says "for some reason the game took too long to start." this has been happening since...