Having to sign in every time, despite instant sign-in

Discus and support Having to sign in every time, despite instant sign-in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have no idea if this is linked to the Insider Program but for some reason, Xbox is making me enter my password whenever I turn on the system. This... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrAchilles, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Having to sign in every time, despite instant sign-in

I have no idea if this is linked to the Insider Program but for some reason, Xbox is making me enter my password whenever I turn on the system.

This has never happened before and yet has occurred multiple times in the last few days.

My account is registered for Instant sign-in and yet get this "sign in with a controller..."

submitted by /u/MrAchilles
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrAchilles, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Signing in every time

Hey JeremiahMIC!

When you're asked to sign in do you ever get an error message or are you able to select your profile and sign-in? There are two things we would want to start with for this issue. First, let's have you clear your Xbox 360 console's cache with the

steps on this page and reset your network. To reset your network unplug your network hardware for 30 seconds while your console is powered off and then reconnect.

If that doesn't help, let's try a quick re-download of your profile by pressing the guide button (the Xbox button) and selecting download profile. From there, enter your account information which will re-download your profile.

Let us know how it goes :)
  3. M1croCreature Win User

Xbox shuts itself off when I try to sign into my profile online.

Disable Instant Sign-in (From Sign-in, Security @ passkey) for the time begin.

Support say they have this issue highlighted and working on it.
  4. DENAz666 Win User

Instant sign-in

5. goaallll Win User

Instant sign-in

Thanks.. Just tried that having read some other posts and it works. However internet access was required when reloading profile and launching each game for the first time after that. Oh for decent broadband!
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Have to hard reset every time to sign in

Hey there MichaelFancher

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to clear up this strange sign in problem.

I can totally see how having to restart your console all the time could be somewhat frustrating.

I agree with @Vinny #1 suggestion in favor of a factory reset. If you know all your gamertag sign in information and your network is solid, you
    can always try a soft factory reset by following the steps outlined in
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

When you get a chance give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

Having to sign in every time, despite instant sign-in

1. Having to sign in every time, despite instant sign-in - Similar Threads - Having sign every

2. Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.

in XboX Insiders
    Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.: So I was selected for the preview but I switched phones today. Anyone have any clue how I would go about getting the game streaming app link for IOS? submitted by /u/Scaggmatic [link] [comments]
  3. Hi, a week ago my xbox app wouldn't let me see my messages. I have reinstalled and signed...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, a week ago my xbox app wouldn't let me see my messages. I have reinstalled and signed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MissGanja98 [link] [comments]
  4. UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!

in XboX Insiders
    UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!: [IMG] submitted by /u/johnnybon1 [link] [comments]
  5. Still having X-Box Signing In issues....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having X-Box Signing In issues....: I still cannot log into xbox live even though I have received notification that the sign in is back up and running. I get error code 0x801901f4 but when i search for this to see what it is it does...
  6. 문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.: 아래 사진과 같이 '문 가 발생하여 지금 로그인 수 없습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하세요. Microsoft 계 로그인 서버에서 인증 시도가 여러 번 실패했습니다. 시 기다린 후 다시 시도하세요.' 라는 메시지가 뜨며 엑스박스에 로그인이 되지 않습니다. 나이인증을 위해 아이핀으로 여러 번 인증 시도 하였지만, 오류 코드 'J100511'이 뜨면서...
  7. Have to hard reset every time to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to hard reset every time to sign in: This just started taking place last night. Turned on my XB1 and it was having issues signing into my account. Told me to sign in from a controller so went and selected my profile to sign in and a...
  8. Have to sign in every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to sign in every time: so, every time I go into the YouTube app... I have to sin in to my YouTube account to view my subscriptions and such. Is there any way I can always be signed in or do I have to sign in every time...
  9. I m in the preview program and I have the new dashboard but every time I sign in and go to. A ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I m in the preview program and I have the new dashboard but every time I sign in and go to. A ...: I'm in the preview program and I have the new dashboard but every time I turn my xbox one on and sign in and go to a app or game my xbox one turns off Please help f9e20c2b-a629-44ca-8059-b7eff3922bc7
  10. I have to use my Microsoft account password to Sign into my account on my Xbox One Every time, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have to use my Microsoft account password to Sign into my account on my Xbox One Every time, ...: So my account sign in setting on my Xbox one is set to "make it fast make it magic" with the kinect recognizing me and signing me in with no password required. But instead every time i turn on my...