Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming

Discus and support Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I originally tried the Xbox Beta app for streaming, but got stuck on "press enable on your system". After some googling it seemed I had to join the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GamingNewbie3868, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming

I originally tried the Xbox Beta app for streaming, but got stuck on "press enable on your system". After some googling it seemed I had to join the insider thing to stream, but never got a system update. After more looking the first method seems to be the current way to stream, but I am still stuck in the same spot with streaming already enabled on my One S. Any advice?

submitted by /u/GamingNewbie3868
    [link] [comments]

/u/GamingNewbie3868, Sep 29, 2020
  2. RaceCond1tion Win User

Unable to stream, please try again later

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Are you able to download the Xbox (beta) app from the Store? If so, does streaming in the beta app work as expected?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  4. Mal68-[xboxvenue] Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Has this been resolved, I am having trouble logging in on an Android one plus and Microsoft seem to be doing nothing about it.

It's bit just one app but xbox, game pass, mixer and the beta versions too
  5. ilyachch Win User

Xbox one on Android TV

Maybe I was misunderstood.

I mean, I want to launch game on Xbox in my local network and cast it to TV Box. Like it work with Steam Link, and Remote play on Sony.

Also, there are 2 apps for android:

Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.xcloud)

Xbox beta (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.xboxone.smartglass.beta)

They allow to stream game from console to android tablet or phone, but they are not compatible with Android TV, that is little confusing. Maybe there is any way to make it work?

Btw, Wifi - 5Ghz, signal quality is ok

I also tested steam link on my android box - it works fine. So, I think this box has enough computing power to accept video stream and show it on TV
  6. Antarctica. Win User

XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium

downloaded the xbox beta app on win 10 store. nothing. downloaded the 3 xbox apps on android. nothing.
Thema:

Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming

1. Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming - Similar Threads - Having trouble actually

2. I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...: Please help me fix this im tryna buy cold war before the beta ends a782aaee-8568-4b2d-96db-59c393e92c05
  3. I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...: Please help me with this it just keeps saying "were having trouble processing your payment" d22e229a-ce7b-4ad8-aad0-df0f9c324c29
  4. Backwards Compatibility? Viva Pinata PC - I am having the worst bit of trouble finding a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility? Viva Pinata PC - I am having the worst bit of trouble finding a...: Does anyone know a way to make a save file for Viva Pinata on PC around now? I've tried a few solutions from the most recent years of hotfixing the save files, but nothing is of use so far...
  5. I'm having trouble receiving a gift on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble receiving a gift on xbox: I recently received a gift from a friend but when I tried to redeem the code it ended up giving the following error:Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with your code Can...
  6. Having trouble adding child's account to 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble adding child's account to 360.: Hey, so, I'm having a weird issue with downloading a profile to my 360, and can't find any info about it online. I set the kid up with my old 360 in his room, and it's connected to the internet -...
  7. Having trouble joining a friend on xbox (please help)

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble joining a friend on xbox (please help): I've been having trouble joining two of my friends recently on xbox (they're twins living together). I can join their party and talk with them, but the second I try and join their game, I just get...
  8. I saw some people were having trouble with the sleeves of the trigger lock falling off the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I saw some people were having trouble with the sleeves of the trigger lock falling off the...: what I did was I put them back on and made sure they were pushed on all the way and when your playing with your controller do not touch the sleeves like at all unless you are using them they seem...
  9. "We are having trouble processing your payment"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We are having trouble processing your payment": what can i do to be able to buy things on xbox 2115da0d-dd82-41a4-9b18-f27580acc64d
  10. Anyone else having trouble with Xbox Console for Windows opening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having trouble with Xbox Console for Windows opening?: Spinning trying to open up. Also Xbox Console Companion greyed out on home screen. a8090f69-defe-456c-82f6-6c8c8c89c7f2