Having trouble adding friends on Xbox app.

Discus and support Having trouble adding friends on Xbox app. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My friend sent friend request to me but I am seeing nothing on my side. [img] 702fd6d5-7e28-47d5-a481-d8bb2e1e96fe Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AustinShine, Jun 7, 2021.

1. AustinShine
    AustinShine Guest

My friend sent friend request to me but I am seeing nothing on my side.

Having trouble adding friends on Xbox app. [​IMG]

:)

AustinShine, Jun 7, 2021
  2. PlushRelic54582 Win User

im having trouble adding friends

Hello I think I can help plz follow link and follow instructions

Xbox friend
    adding issue

Hope this helps

Enjoy your day

@plushrelic
  3. ecross Win User

Add a friend

Hello,

I'm not sure why you are having trouble adding friends on your 360 console. If you are still experiencing this issue, you can try these suggestions in the link below. The Xbox.com website or the Xbox app might help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/add-friends
  4. A Skilled Shot Win User

Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment..."

Are you using a xbox one or 360?

I've had trouble with adding friends who are using a xbox 360 before, not sure if this will help but worth a try.

I would first check your xbox account privacy settings, make sure that Others can communicate with voice, text or invites
    set to Everyone

(if its not already, you can always change it back after adding friends)

Try adding friends on the xbox app for andriod or IOs

Try messageing the person to have them send you a friend request

If you have a xbox 360 try adding friends there,

I am sorry that these are more like work arounds than a solution, I can try to add you if that would help for troubleshooting.
  5. KSI KnightRider Win User

Having trouble adding my friends on Xbox live

U could also see if your under a parent account ur parents may have to accept them first
  6. TragicSkies Win User

Having trouble adding my friends on Xbox live

Hello EpicGameTime12,

Have a go at trying to add your friends from the Xbox.com website if you aren't able to on the console right now. Here is the link (search the friend then click add friend on the left side):
    Friends - Xbox.com

I would recommend trying to reset your modem, or
    clearing your system cache
    to see if this helps fix the issue on the console.

Hope this helps you a little for the time being, if you still can't get it to work after you try these go ahead and reply and we'll continue to assist you.
Thema:

1. Having trouble adding friends on Xbox app. - Similar Threads - Having trouble adding

2. Having download trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Having download trouble: I downloaded a game with pc xbox game pass and there was an error in the download so i clicked cancel and now the game is still on my computer taking up space but i cannot find the file or play it...
  3. I'm having trouble with the xbox pc installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with the xbox pc installer: When I want to download a game with the Xbox pc installer, if the game is 20gb in size, it asks me to download 40gb, which causes the games to download too late and my disk size is insufficient....
  4. Having trouble adding child's account to 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble adding child's account to 360.: Hey, so, I'm having a weird issue with downloading a profile to my 360, and can't find any info about it online. I set the kid up with my old 360 in his room, and it's connected to the internet -...
  5. im having trouble adding friends

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble adding friends: I am having trouble adding friends on the windows Xbox app. Either there is no possible way for me to add someone or its not easily accessible. Please help me I'm trying to add my friends on my...
  6. I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ...: On April 11 and 12, 2018 the crossword puzzle of the Daily Challenge will not load: "There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem...
  7. I am having trouble adding a second player controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble adding a second player controller: Normally I can I add a second player by pressing the menu button but instead the screen just gets dark and prompts me to press the menu button again. 98de887c-69ca-4367-929d-a5421e405e8d
  8. Im Having trouble with buying things, I already added my billing information.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Having trouble with buying things, I already added my billing information.: When I try to buy something with the pre-paid card, it pops up with my billing info for like a few seconds, then it goes to the "Add Billing info" screen. Might this be a bug or glitch? Or is it a...
  9. Anybody having trouble with an ad crashing casual games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having trouble with an ad crashing casual games?: I have one ad (NY-NJ area DCH Academy Honda) that crashes both Mahjong and Solitaire when played in entirety. It hasn't played on Solitaire as often; on Mahjong I have to stop and restart until...
  10. After the ad on MS solitare MS tells me " we are having trouble connecting to the internet to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the ad on MS solitare MS tells me " we are having trouble connecting to the internet to ...: When I'm trying to play MS solitaire it tells me that we are having trouble connecting to the internet to get the data After the ad runs 828d1eff-c720-49f1-adbb-64801612498c