Having trouble changing my parents account...

Discus and support Having trouble changing my parents account... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have some trouble, mi dad deleted the account I used to have as parental account.... And when I try to sign in to xboxLIVE it says that I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexGallo, Jun 21, 2014.

1. AlexGallo
    AlexGallo Guest

Hi, I have some trouble, mi dad deleted the account I used to have as parental account.... And when I try to sign in to xboxLIVE it says that I have to change my parents account and stuff..... The point is... Whenever I try to change it, a warning pops up
    that says Profile registration is not available right now. Try again later. But this happens every single time I try to change my parents account..... And it's starting to be very annoying to have a Gold membership and not being able to use it... Please answer...

:)

AlexGallo, Jun 21, 2014
  2. JakeS117
    JakeS117 Guest
    Problems changing my name

My account was initially set up in my parents name and I'm having trouble changing the details. When I first log into my account it still shows my parents first name despite having changed it by editing my profile. I changed the details where it asks for
    "enter your name or alternate nick name". Is there a delay for some reason or am I missing something that also needs updating? Thanks for any help.

JakeS117, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Trouble with my XBL account

I'v been having some trouble signing into my XBL account since before X-mas 2011. With a new update requiring me to accept the Terms and Conditions by using the Parental email/password, it's becoming impossible to access my account. My parents email has
    changed and there's no way of changing it unless i sign in, which i cant.

Also my parents email was not a live account, so i can't do anything online about it. My parents are still being charged for the 3 month subscription, but we don't want to give up hope of getting the account back. Anything you could do to help?

-Declan

Declan Paterson, Jun 21, 2014
  4. MarkusTeunis Win User

Having trouble with my parental account

Solved the problem, got the right account ans changed my Status to adult. Thanks vor your responses though!
  5. thiennguyen8199 Win User

6. VibroPlex Win User

You have the parental email address written down, right? If not, go to the Xbox and try to accept the Terms of Use and it will be shown to you.

1) Take that to
    http://account.live.com/password/reset
    for the password reset

2) If you can't reset it, go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr
    SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

3) If that fails, contact Support and provide them with the Console ID number from
    Settings | System |
    Console Settings |
    System Info (it's on the 2nd line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 3, and submit a Password Reset Request. If you call them, use Option 2 phone numbers at
    http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers but it's faster to have the Agent call
    you by going to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:6:3 (and if you're not in the US, replace
    that with your country code, e.g., CA for Canada).
  7. I am2 cool Win User

I can't change settings

Thanks Has, but due to previous issues with it, I have long since changed the parental account to the same as the other account because the other account was just having issues(like not letting me login to it even though I did not forget the password [as
    it was written down]) and that allowed me to gain access, but now is giving me my current troubles.
  8. MrMafia7 Win User

Unable To Change Parental Account

So, after a month and a half, I finally figured out why this was happening. Apparently it was because I didn't have a parent account active.

I can't change my parent account because I can't access the My Account page.

I can't access the My Account page because I can't change my parent account.
Thema:

1. Having trouble changing my parents account... - Similar Threads - Having trouble changing

2. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  3. I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...: Whenever someone messages me or I message them, the scrolling freaks out. Also my messages are insanely out of order. I've got messages from September overlapping a conversation from two days ago....
  4. Having trouble changing privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble changing privacy settings: I was trying to upload some screenshots but I keep getting asked to change my privacy settings. I tried changing share game clips to Allow but when I hit submit it goes back to block. Same happens...
  5. Having trouble changing my gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble changing my gamer tag: I want to change my gamertag. So i first seached xbox to see if anyone had the gamertag i wanted and to my Surprise no one has it. But when i go to change it tells me the gamertag isnt available....
  6. Is anyone else having trouble with their forza horizon 3 where you can't change your car ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with their forza horizon 3 where you can't change your car ?: Hi there is anyone else experiencing trouble with their forza horizon 3 where if you go into the garage and try and change your car it does not let you and then the game just does nothing, once...
  7. Having trouble finding game changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding game changes: After putting down dying light for a couple of days I started playing again. I quickly noticed that the amount of molotov cocktails made went from 5 to 2. I also noticed that the controller no...
  8. im haveing trouble changeing gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    im haveing trouble changeing gamertag: i tryed multiple times and it wont work im trying to change gamer tag but it says something went wrong and shows this Purchase-3001 f55cf111-a0ca-495d-a5c2-a7a5652d3143 2018/02/04 - 17:35:18...
  9. I'm having trouble changing the e-mail address associated with my Xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble changing the e-mail address associated with my Xbox live account.: I am getting an error when I try to change the e-mail address I have associated with my Xbox live account. So I entered the security code 8016FE6D into the error code field on Xbox.com to check...
  10. Having trouble changing regions/address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble changing regions/address: I have an American XBox-360, but am currently living in Japan. When I first started using my account here, about a year and a half ago or so, I didn't change my region or anything like that (I...