having trouble connecting to most steam multiplayer games

Discus and support having trouble connecting to most steam multiplayer games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for some unknown reason; i cannot connect to most multiplayer games from steam; steam is saying they can't help me, and i'm starting to get fustrated;... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lak89, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Lak89
    Lak89 Guest

for some unknown reason; i cannot connect to most multiplayer games from steam; steam is saying they can't help me, and i'm starting to get fustrated; i'm using a ethernet connection; i ended up going hardwired recently, because i was having constant connection issues; my ping is also pretty bad; i thought it would have been better when i switched to a hard wired connection; i don't want to screw up my computer; i also switched to a gaming laptop recently; so that i could play more online games; when i play on minecraft online, i have constant connection issues; my online gaming buddies keep saying it's my internet; but it can't be my internet; i'm using a hard wired ethernet connection. i got a connection from my bedroom to my laptop; Telstra(my internet provider) has constantly said that there are no issues with my internet in my area. so i don't really know what the problem is; i could also port forward my internet so that i can play all games; but i don't want to screw up my internet connection

:)

Lak89, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Lak89 Win User

in to the flames, minecraft, emergency 112, firefighting simulator the squad
  3. ngocphi Win User

What games all steam games ?

Need to know which games like xbox linked games or sony or just steam like half life 2 etc
  4. echto360 Win User

Ripped off by Microsoft, false advertising?

5. MrDeezy2783 Win User

Searching for friends for Chaos Squad

Hi All,

Has anyone else been having trouble connecting to multiplayer since the server issue the other day? I can connect to multiplayer on Destiny no problem, but can't seem to join a Chaos Squad game since this happened.
  6. Jean-Luc_Gates Win User

Matchmaking service alert

this is not a problem caused by bo2. juist because the game is a fail does not mean its the cause of your connection errors xbox live is having a service alert all multiplayer games are having trouble connecting players
Thema:

1. having trouble connecting to most steam multiplayer games - Similar Threads - having trouble connecting

2. Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my...: So I bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter off Amazon because I was tired of having to deal with a big USB cable like I usually do. I prefer playing most PC games with an Xbox gamepad so it seemed a...
  3. Having trouble getting Xbox One X to connect with Joey receiver for "Live TV' option

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble getting Xbox One X to connect with Joey receiver for "Live TV' option: I just wanted to share this because I couldn't find anything about it anywhere, and I finally figured out how to get it straight. WARNING: The solution turned out to be "user error" and will seem...
  4. people having trouble connecting to my games

in XboX Insiders
    people having trouble connecting to my games: to fix it i had to restart xbox, it got on my nerves so i left insiders to see if that was the problem and it was, i am also getting bad framerate in outriders every now and than i am hoping it...
  5. My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S: I have had a problem with my controller and wireless headset constantly disconnecting from my Xbox for a few seconds at a time. Both the controller and headset are fairly new and this has been a...
  6. My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S: I have had a problem with my controller and wireless headset constantly disconnecting from my Xbox for a few seconds at a time. Both the controller and headset are fairly new and this has been a...
  7. Having Trouble Connecting with Friends, Can invite, NOT join game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Trouble Connecting with Friends, Can invite, NOT join game: Hello - Playing Minecraft, sometime they friends appear and are able to play. Sometime the same friends are NOT available to join game and play. Is this a settings issue? How can it be fixed....
  8. Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming: I originally tried the Xbox Beta app for streaming, but got stuck on "press enable on your system". After some googling it seemed I had to join the insider thing to stream, but never got a system...
  9. Tengo problemas para conectar Game Pass a mi Xbox One[I'm having trouble connecting Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tengo problemas para conectar Game Pass a mi Xbox One[I'm having trouble connecting Game...: Buenas tardes, estoy intentando entrar a descargar algún juego de Game Pass a mi Xbox One, pero la consola me da un carte que no puede mostrar juegos de Game Pass en este momento, siendo que tengo...
  10. meu xbox esta com problema na conexao de rede e usb [my xbox is having trouble connecting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    meu xbox esta com problema na conexao de rede e usb [my xbox is having trouble connecting...: ola pessoal, meu xbox esta ha um tempo estranho, a rede 2.4ghz nao esta normal nele, quando eu conecto um HD externo a rede 2.4 nao funciona, e se eu desconecto o HD, a rede 2.4ghz fica limitada....