Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help

Discus and support Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by obi816, Feb 12, 2020.

1. obi816
    obi816 Guest

I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console so many times and still doesn’t appear anywhere. Looked all over the Microsoft store and its not there.
    Does anyone have a solution for this?

:)

obi816, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

There's currently a global outage, could be causing rogue messages?

https://support.activision.com/onlineservices
  3. DJ WALT LOVE 2 Win User

Hi just call Microsoft today and let them know what's going on.
  4. Balistic Chick Win User

Modern Warfare

Do you have "multiplayer pack 2" installed? if not you might need to go to the store and type that in, in the store search bar. if that doesnt work some people have had to uninstall the specials ops 2 pack and reinstall that, then launch the game and that
    kicks off the download for the multiplayer pack 2.
  5. Slain X Win User

Having trouble with multiplayer - help?

Yes, same thing happened to me....annoying
  6. TYRANT Sw0rD Win User

Having trouble with multiplayer - help?

I experience the same thing from time to time. Eventually (usually after 3 tries) I get in a game.

If I'm lucky' I might get into one with people my own skill level!
Thema:

1. Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help - Similar Threads - Having trouble finding

2. Having trouble connecting to one of my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to one of my friends: I cant connect to my friend on all games we both have a open nat but still cant connect 21f1482d-a7f0-45b5-9d94-ea38195e4cff
  3. Having trouble setting up game streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble setting up game streaming.: I am trying to do game streaming, however it says my ring/place isn't supported. I live in Brighton (England) so I'm pretty sure it's not that, but what can I do to get it? (I am in Omega preview)...
  4. Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name: Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name 017b373d-aaf6-4fcc-8438-59b2574a7f1e
  5. I'm having trouble finding a list of local multiplayer games for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble finding a list of local multiplayer games for xbox one: I'm having trouble finding a list of local multiplayer games for xbox one through out the internet. I was very disappointed in halo 5 not having split screen. im moving away from halo now and...
  6. Having trouble finding game changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding game changes: After putting down dying light for a couple of days I started playing again. I quickly noticed that the amount of molotov cocktails made went from 5 to 2. I also noticed that the controller no...
  7. Having trouble finding reliable "posse" members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding reliable "posse" members: I've just recently started playing multiplayer and I'm seeing that when you get random invites you are doing most the work while they gain xp. Or they are obsessed with shooting horses. I'd like...
  8. Anyone else having trouble find a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having trouble find a game?: Once I could finally log in last night. I put in my disc and wanted to play Titanfall. Went to play and it showed "Connecting, retrieving matchmaking list" for about 30 min if not longer. Also...
  9. Having trouble and can't find a solution.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble and can't find a solution.: For the past two days I have been unable to connect to any multiplayer functions across multiple games. After troubleshooting multiple times I can't find anything wrong with either my internet nor...
  10. Any other Aussies having trouble finding matches in Titanfall?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any other Aussies having trouble finding matches in Titanfall?: It seems that if I go to matchmaking in Titanfall (with the Aust server selected) I get put into the lobby, but no other players or matches appear. Even a few days ago I could get into a game...