Having trouble finding reliable "posse" members

Discus and support Having trouble finding reliable "posse" members in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just recently started playing multiplayer and I'm seeing that when you get random invites you are doing most the work while they gain xp. Or they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by heyymeeshell, Aug 8, 2014.

1. heyymeeshell
    heyymeeshell Guest

I've just recently started playing multiplayer and I'm seeing that when you get random invites you are doing most the work while they gain xp. Or they are obsessed with shooting horses.

I'd like to find some people that are actually playing. I'm on quite often since I got in a stupid accident but I just really want to play with someone that's not a freaking tool.

Somebody please. I don't have a headset though FYI

Thank you

:)

heyymeeshell, Aug 8, 2014
  2. Imperial exchange trading guild

Please invite me, having trouble finding a good that actually has active members. Gamer tag is elitebalthazzaar.

EliteBalthazaar, Aug 8, 2014
  3. pipomaggi
    pipomaggi Guest
    GTA V --- Looking For New Crew Members!

are you guys an active crew? i've been having some trouble finding crew members to play with lately.

pipomaggi, Aug 8, 2014
  4. jgrant5971
    jgrant5971 Guest

hi, just wondering if you have met anyone to play with?....its become increasingly harder to find descent people on these online games and im sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time with this but i am on every single day so if you want to contact
    me feel free to do so and maybe i can help with your gaming needs.

jgrant5971, Nov 15, 2014
  5. jgrant5971 Win User

hi, just wondering if you have met anyone to play with?....its become increasingly harder to find descent people on these online games and im sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time with this but i am on every single day so if you want to contact
    me feel free to do so and maybe i can help with your gaming needs.
  6. David Milburn-63368D Win User

Taunting gangs problem?

I found the same as xF3NDER B3NDERx, if you have completed the game and don't have a co-op friend who still has gang members in their game this seems to be one of the only reliable areas to find gang members walking around casually.

One other area where I occasionally found some gang members walking around was in the 'Downtown' district.
  7. EliteBalthazaar Win User

Imperial exchange trading guild

Please invite me, having trouble finding a good that actually has active members. Gamer tag is elitebalthazzaar.
  8. pipomaggi Win User

GTA V --- Looking For New Crew Members!

are you guys an active crew? i've been having some trouble finding crew members to play with lately.
  9. TonyTonyChopp3r Win User

Having trouble finding players

not having the DLC should not matter. i have joined games on my mates account who does not have it either.
Thema:

1. Having trouble finding reliable "posse" members - Similar Threads - Having trouble finding

2. Having trouble receiving my messages and deleting messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble receiving my messages and deleting messages: Help i'm having troubles with receiving and sending and deleting messages they won't let me veiw my messages and on top of that i have deleted messages from other people and are refusing to clear...
  3. Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not: IM STARTING TO GET EXTREAMLY AGERVATED BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING KICKED OUT OF MINECRAFT WHENEVER I GO ON A [Mod Removed] SERVER!!!!! 7bb3d464-7fd8-4507-ba19-ad4dfcc49b96
  4. Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help: I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console so many times and still doesn’t appear...
  5. Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name: Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name 017b373d-aaf6-4fcc-8438-59b2574a7f1e
  6. I'm having trouble finding a list of local multiplayer games for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble finding a list of local multiplayer games for xbox one: I'm having trouble finding a list of local multiplayer games for xbox one through out the internet. I was very disappointed in halo 5 not having split screen. im moving away from halo now and...
  7. Having trouble finding game changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding game changes: After putting down dying light for a couple of days I started playing again. I quickly noticed that the amount of molotov cocktails made went from 5 to 2. I also noticed that the controller no...
  8. Anyone else having trouble find a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having trouble find a game?: Once I could finally log in last night. I put in my disc and wanted to play Titanfall. Went to play and it showed "Connecting, retrieving matchmaking list" for about 30 min if not longer. Also...
  9. Having trouble and can't find a solution.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble and can't find a solution.: For the past two days I have been unable to connect to any multiplayer functions across multiple games. After troubleshooting multiple times I can't find anything wrong with either my internet nor...
  10. Any other Aussies having trouble finding matches in Titanfall?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any other Aussies having trouble finding matches in Titanfall?: It seems that if I go to matchmaking in Titanfall (with the Aust server selected) I get put into the lobby, but no other players or matches appear. Even a few days ago I could get into a game...