Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account

Discus and support Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I’m trying to log into my Xbox account and go into Minecraft in keeps saying Invalid JSON string does anyone know how to fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoseRincon5, Apr 11, 2022.

1. JoseRincon5
    JoseRincon5 Guest

When I’m trying to log into my Xbox account and go into Minecraft in keeps saying Invalid JSON string does anyone know how to fix this

:)

JoseRincon5, Apr 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JoseRincon5, I found a occurrence in the community regarding your mistake, try to follow the procedures below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. iRolaNx Win User

having trouble with my old microsoft account

Sage to Rage!! hi! idk how to contact you again so i had to look this post again.

i am having the same problem with my old xbox account and im still paying for it, please fix it, i think that i have an update again but it says that my password isnt working and stuff, please help me.

Thank you.
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

having trouble with my old microsoft account

Hi there!

As i am doing some research to try to help you i will say this:

Please do not post personal info (Your email)

These are public forums and anyone can view it. And some people in this world want to use personal info for harm.
  5. BrianWheat Win User

unable to sign into Microsoft Store

Restarted PC

Network Connection OK

Cleared Cache and Cookies on Internet Browser.

Tried Firefox. Signing on Microsoft Account. OK, Signed in Microsoft Store. Blank Screen, Clicked Search, no response.

Tried Edge. Unable to sign on, all I get is waiting response.

Tried Crome. Signing on Microsoft Account. OK. Microsoft Store, same trouble as Firefox.

Able to sign on to my Microsoft Account with my ANDROID mobile, Managed to download and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

The trouble seems to be with my PC.

I have no trouble with other websites.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Having trouble with Microsoft account on ps4

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

If you have access to your old PlayStation account, you can unlink it for it.

If I wouldn't recommend you to contact sony support so they can unbind it for you.
Thema:

1. Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Having trouble getting

2. “check back in a little bit, we’re having trouble getting your stuff up at the moment”.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “check back in a little bit, we’re having trouble getting your stuff up at the moment”.: Hi, I’ve just bought Call of duty Vanguard from Microsoft store on my Xbox one X and when I try to play it it just says. “Check back in a little bit, we’re having trouble getting your stuff at the...
  3. Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my...: So I bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter off Amazon because I was tired of having to deal with a big USB cable like I usually do. I prefer playing most PC games with an Xbox gamepad so it seemed a...
  4. Having trouble getting Xbox One X to connect with Joey receiver for "Live TV' option

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble getting Xbox One X to connect with Joey receiver for "Live TV' option: I just wanted to share this because I couldn't find anything about it anywhere, and I finally figured out how to get it straight. WARNING: The solution turned out to be "user error" and will seem...
  5. I am having trouble starting up MSFS2020. Keep getting an error that I cant sign into xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble starting up MSFS2020. Keep getting an error that I cant sign into xbox...: I keep getting a sign in error with Xbox live. My MSFS2020 wont start? What gives?? This has been the situation for a couple of days. What am I doing wrong here? e0994751-7913-4bb3-ae43-96c22b390c07
  6. I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...: I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing to work either. help submitted by /u/qasewrc [link] [comments]
  7. Just got my xbox series x but I'm having trouble with getting 4k 120hz.

in XboX Insiders
    Just got my xbox series x but I'm having trouble with getting 4k 120hz.: My tv is LG UM6910, I've contacted LG and they said it should work. Any ideas? submitted by /u/lShadowsl [link] [comments]
  8. Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble...: Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out and then sign back in." I've had no problems...
  9. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: can't add money to my grandson's account. Have done this many times using this card. Nothing has changed. doesn't work if i change card. 26145f18-a4c7-4088-90c7-6e4a4fc73ccd
  10. Having trouble getting my fortnite account on my xbox (I do not have an epic account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble getting my fortnite account on my xbox (I do not have an epic account): I started playing fortnite on a friends computer in season 3. I do not recall making a epic account, I think I just used his and logged out of his fortnite account once I played. A few months...