Having trouble linking Xbox account to my Square Enix account

Discus and support Having trouble linking Xbox account to my Square Enix account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before I start, I have never made a Square Enix account prior from today (August 14th, 2020). I have pre-ordered the Avengers game and I saw that you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STBChase7756, Aug 14, 2020.

1. STBChase7756
    STBChase7756 Guest

Before I start, I have never made a Square Enix account prior from today (August 14th, 2020). I have pre-ordered the Avengers game and I saw that you could get some rewards on the Avengers website if you made a Square Enix account. I made an account and
    now I just need to link my Square Enix account to my Xbox account to get the rewards. When I tried linking my Square Enix account to my Xbox account, I got the error message "Account already linked" and a button that took me back to the account page. As of
    the time i'm writing this (3 AM), The Square Enix support is closed until 12 PM EST so I thought I would post here until then to see if anybody can help me out. I wish they gave more info then an error and a button to go back.

If anyone can help that would be great.

Have a good day/night.

:)

STBChase7756, Aug 14, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. LeonaHeidern Win User

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Sountrack

Yes, have linked the game to my Square Enix account and confirmed it was the correct e-mail. Still, on the Square Enix website the game doesn't appear registered, as if I owned it or linked it. Both the xbox live account and Square Enix account have the
    same e-mail.

A ticket has been submited to solve this issue; hopefully I get my soundtracks soon.
  3. Defy Lightning Win User

Are You Ready For Titanfall!

^^ Now that's a game I'm actually interested in. Mainly cause it's by Square Enix and Square Enix is just Square Enix. Square Enix. Square Enix. Square Enix. Yes, I'm obsessed.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Soundtrack Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Hi there,

I looked up the digital deluxe edition of the game on the Microsoft Store and the Original Game Soundtrack is included with the Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Digital Deluxe Edition Extras DLC. Go to the game and select the Menu button and then select Manage
    game and add-ons. On the left from the next screen is where it will show all of the owned DLC for the game. Make sure the Extras DLC is in the "Installed" section.

As far as accessing the soundtrack it may be a better idea to contact Square Enix because I think you have to register your Deluxe edition with your Square Enix account and link it to your Microsoft account and then Square Enix is supposed to send you an
    email with the soundtrack to download.
    http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/
  5. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Is this game still active on the xbox?

Sadly Garuda server is no more. In early 2010, the population of that server was merged with that of Lakshmi server (The same time my original server of Midgardsormr was merged with Quetzecotl). When you go to reactivate your account, via Square Enix's website
    (You now have to create a Square Enix account and set your payment options there now, instead of via PlayOnline through your Xbox 360 console), you'll be able to reactivate your characters there.
  6. nrthwst Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition goes to black screen when I try to continue a loaded save

I am at the last level, and there is a bug where I cant see all of the skins, and I can't complete the game. There is no support from Square Enix and the accounts won't link, I'm with you I will not be buying the rise of the tomb raider
Thema:

1. Having trouble linking Xbox account to my Square Enix account - Similar Threads - Having trouble linking

2. Having trouble changing email on xbox microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble changing email on xbox microsoft account: Having trouble changing email on xbox Microsoft Account 5a464887-80bc-4f54-b494-439ae2057413
  3. Having trouble launching games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble launching games on xbox one: is there a reason why i can't launch any games on my xbox one. I know there is a bunch of fires in Northern California, I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it?...
  4. The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...: I am in Alpha skip ahead, and I was wondering if everyone has the new Store now or not? And if they do, is everyone having all kinds of issues with it? The biggest one for me right now is that it...
  5. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: This is the message I am getting. Ibknow its not my card because i bought 2k21 with it at game stop. But i try to buy anything above $10 f039abe4-5521-407b-8918-142f06c539c7
  6. xbox game pass games having trouble launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass games having trouble launching: when i launch a game in the xbox game pass aplication it launches then freezes and sync data pops up and is stuck can someone help me fix this 12ff2965-20a0-4cd7-b2ad-1e0563d3be35
  7. I’m having trouble preordering Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m having trouble preordering Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Ive been trying for two days now to preorder this game and ive been getting the same “ We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” Error message...
  8. How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...: How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation and think My son can add his friend to play. cf2d87de-94ae-4126-8166-a87dc5f8975d
  9. Tengo problemas para vincular mi cuenta de xbox a bungie.net[I am having trouble linking my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tengo problemas para vincular mi cuenta de xbox a bungie.net[I am having trouble linking my...: QUiero vincular mi cuentaa la pagina de Bungie pero a la hora de introducir la cuentame dice error de autenticacion y que verifique o actaulice la cuenta, ya hice esas cosas y sigue diciendome lo...
  10. I'm having trouble linking my Xbox account to gigantic

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm having trouble linking my Xbox account to gigantic: I can't link my Gigantic account my Xbox gamer tag, I contacted Gigantic support and was told to contact Xbox support if I still had trouble. 8ddd095d-6757-4a44-90a7-bff4f1280036