Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

Discus and support Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've called both Xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by cb_xbox, Nov 23, 2019.

1. cb_xbox
    cb_xbox Guest

Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've called both Xbox and Samsung support and neither were able to answer my question. Any advice on getting these devices to pair
    with each other?

:)

cb_xbox, Nov 23, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone for use in Project xCloud / Console Streaming Beta

3. tez bomb Win User

Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone for use in Project xCloud / Console Streaming Beta

I dont know if it relates but I've always had trouble pairing a controller to my s8 I've tried on a few games now with nothing but issues. It may just be our phones 😔
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

My controller doesn't work on android

Hello Tom Vader07,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One S controller is not able to connect to your Android device. We have a support article which provides steps on how to

connect your controller to an Android device
    . The article does state if you have any problems pairing or using your Xbox Wireless Controller with your Android device, consult your device’s manufacturer’s support website. The article also
    has a section that provides assistance with connecting a controller to a mobile device. The article mentions that if your phone resources are being used for other activities, it may take up to 2 minutes for your phone to recognize and/or pair your controller
    via Bluetooth. If you experience a delay, wait up to 2 minutes to see if this resolves the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

6. zeroice007 Win User

Blutetooth Pairing

first of all when you do these steps as per link i provided is the Xbox controller on the Bluetooth settings on your hone. Can your phone find it??? Make sure your phone is up to date also and just like pairing a headset on your phone either turn the Bluetooth
    on and off and make sure its searching for the Bluetooth. It should work i have several paired on my phone but i have a pixel iPhone and Samsung.. the lg should work too. Make sure its compatible

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-use-xbox-one-controller-android
Thema:

1. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone... - Similar Threads - Having trouble pairing

2. Im having trouble with people

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im having trouble with people: Today these two people where getting on my nerves and I was already having a bad day and i called one the n word and they where offended by it so now there trying to get my account permanently...
  3. I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone: So I've been trying to stream xbox games to my phone. But I'm having trouble figuring it out. Someone explain it to me like I'm five. Android btw submitted by /u/yellowidkwhy [link] [comments]
  4. "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?

in XboX Insiders
    "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?: Streaming is great when it works but sometimes I'll get the "trouble connecting to server, check your internet" message every few seconds. I checked my speed on Google and it said I have very fast...
  5. Were having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Were having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.: I want to join xbox game pass as it is really cheap now but this keeps popping up. I try to buy it from my xbox I updated my payment options still no luck. I created another account and tried to...
  6. Having trouble signing in heres error code.

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble signing in heres error code.: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. Having Trouble on Changing my Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having Trouble on Changing my Xbox Gamertag: I'm just trying to change my Xbox Gamertag through the website and everything because I REALLY hate my old username. When I clicked the option to change it, it already gives me an error saying:...
  8. The Sims 4 (Cats & Dogs Bundle) having trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Sims 4 (Cats & Dogs Bundle) having trouble: So I bought the game on the Xbox store December 29th and had no problems with it ever since. This morning, however, the game crashed. I launched it and everything was going good up until I get to...
  9. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: it wont let me buy the polar legends pack on fortnite 6785f57d-fee3-4e3a-bf7d-915fb9c1a79a
  10. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've press the discovery button on the controller, and scan under...