Having Trouble Processing My Payment

Discus and support Having Trouble Processing My Payment in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Error Message I keep getting when attempting to purchase XBox gift cards or even add money to my kids spending account. There's nothing wrong with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PaulaBrown9, Jan 16, 2022.

1. PaulaBrown9
    PaulaBrown9 Guest

Error Message I keep getting when attempting to purchase XBox gift cards or even add money to my kids spending account. There's nothing wrong with the payment source I'm using:

Contact us at Microsoft support

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info

:)

PaulaBrown9, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

having trouble processing your payment

For help with billing issues, you'll need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Misunderstood�� Win User

Billing

I have my card on there but it keeps saying were have trouble processing your payment?
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Trouble processing payment

I'm not sure if it was the same error code, but about a year ago I had a similar message when trying to purchase a game which said that it was having trouble processing my payment. I knew there was no issue with my debit card, so I wasn't sure what
    was causing it either. I wound up backing out of the Store and left it alone until later that evening. Then I tried again, a few hours later, and it went through fine. Just thought I'd add this, in case you might want to try again and see if it does go through.
    Good luck!
    Yes the same thing happened to me think the servers are being taxed this week
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Trouble Processing Payment

Hey there JackVossler,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally see how getting this error could be pretty frustrating. Since it straight up says to contact support, I suggest
    contacting support as there could be something that is messing everything up.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  6. Miku Sakuya Win User

Trouble processing payment

Think it's a server issue it's a bit common
Thema:

1. Having Trouble Processing My Payment - Similar Threads - Having Trouble Processing

2. Can't purchase gamer tag change - "We’re having trouble processing your payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't purchase gamer tag change - "We’re having trouble processing your payment": I'm getting this error message while trying to purchase a gamer tag change with account balance: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get...
  3. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: can't add money to my grandson's account. Have done this many times using this card. Nothing has changed. doesn't work if i change card. 26145f18-a4c7-4088-90c7-6e4a4fc73ccd
  4. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...: I am trying to buy a license for MS Flight Sim 2020 for my father. (I am on a Mac, he on a PC). I put in his email address, and when I try to buy I get the error message: Contact us at Microsoft...
  5. Contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like...: So i want to buy the xbox game pass ultimate with my microsoft balance but it just gives me an error everytime i want to buy it "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing...
  6. "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".: So I have been trying to buy something via the Xbox store on my Xbox series x. The payment method has worked previously but now every time i try to do it I get the message "Contact us at...
  7. "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".: So I have been trying to buy something via the Xbox store on my Xbox series x. The payment method has worked previously but now everytime i try to do it I get the message "Contact us at Microsoft...
  8. "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...: Hello. I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I cannot do it because of this error: "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...
  9. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX on Windows
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: i am using a gift card to buy the xbox gamepass ultimate but i cant do it 8f730c6f-5b1a-4d60-8bf5-44952c6eba9f
  10. "We are having trouble processing your payment"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We are having trouble processing your payment": what can i do to be able to buy things on xbox 2115da0d-dd82-41a4-9b18-f27580acc64d