Having trouble saving Privacy Settings

Discus and support Having trouble saving Privacy Settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a brand new computer for gaming. I was told I had to change privacy settings on all including console which I did. And also on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by INKED VENUS, Apr 24, 2019.

1. INKED VENUS
    INKED VENUS Guest

I purchased a brand new computer for gaming.

I was told I had to change privacy settings on all including console which I did. And also on the xbox.com site.

Everything saved except for the xbox.com site privacy settings under the Xbox One\Windows 10 tab. It refuses to save my settings so I cannot stream from my Windows 10 PC.

I am signed in.

I have spent the last 4 days talking to customer service online and on the phone and they cannot find a reason why the xbox.com site will not save my settings.

IT IS NOT MY HARDWARE!!!!

There is something wrong with the Xbox.com site...it will save on the other tabs I.E Privacy and Xbox 360 but will not save on the Xbox\Windows 10 setting

I have pressed the 'Submit' button on every tab and it saves for the Privacy Section and the Xbox 360 section but will not save for the Xbox One\Windows10 tab.

Having trouble saving Privacy Settings [​IMG]

:)

INKED VENUS, Apr 24, 2019
  2. INKED VENUS Win User

I purchased a brand new computer for gaming.

I was told I had to change privacy settings on all including console which I did. And also on the xbox.com site.

Everything saved except for the xbox.com site privacy settings under the Xbox One\Windows 10 tab. It refuses to save my settings so I cannot stream from my Windows 10 PC.

I am signed in.

I have spent the last 4 days talking to customer service online and on the phone and they cannot find a reason why the xbox.com site will not save my settings.

IT IS NOT MY HARDWARE!!!!

There is something wrong with the Xbox.com site...it will save on the other tabs I.E Privacy and Xbox 360 but will not save on the Xbox\Windows 10 setting

I have pressed the 'Submit' button on every tab and it saves for the Privacy Section and the Xbox 360 section but will not save for the Xbox One\Windows10 tab.

[​IMG]
    As you can see it will not save the three setting to broadcast. Those are the only three it won't save.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Venus thanks for keeping in touch.

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, we suggest if it hasn't already been done, to try a different device and different browser. Also in an effort to be extra thorough power cycle the Network Hardware
    (unplug the router modem for a full 5 minutes) and give it another shot and keep us posted on the results.
  4. INKED VENUS Win User

Hey ,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand the Privacy and Online Safety page will not save the three permissions associated with streaming content. Seeing as you have already attempted the change on multiple devices, this seems to be attributed to your Microsoft
    Account. Have you recently changed your password or security information? Are there any other limitations on your account you are aware of? Hope to hear back from you soon! :D
    Nope. I have an adult account. I haven’t changed any settings as of late. I was in party with a couple others and they had the same issue so it isn’t my account.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Inked Venus,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand the Privacy and Online Safety page will not save the three permissions associated with streaming content. Seeing as you have already attempted the change on multiple devices, this seems to be attributed to your Microsoft
    Account. Have you recently changed your password or security information? Are there any other limitations on your account you are aware of? Hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  6. Singh on fire Win User

Having trouble changing privacy settings

1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account.
    3. Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.
    4. Choose a default, or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.
Thema:

1. Having trouble saving Privacy Settings - Similar Threads - Having trouble saving

2. Mam problem ze zmianą uprawnień na koncie Xbox [I'm having trouble changing permissions on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mam problem ze zmianą uprawnień na koncie Xbox [I'm having trouble changing permissions on...: Dzień dobry mam problem z zmianą uprawnień na koncie Xbox jak i zmianą ustawień prywatności na koncie Microsoft kupiłem dzisiaj grę Minecraft ale by móc zagrać na trybie gry wieloosobowym...
  3. Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,...: Hey guys, I recently bought every single splinter cell on my Xbox one to relive some memories. I’ve completed the first one and moved onto pandora tomorrow, but I’m struggling with my save files....
  4. I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...: Can anyone tell me how to download and install this game I have checked and search the Xbox app and I can`t find the game, help...
  5. Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account: When I’m trying to log into my Xbox account and go into Minecraft in keeps saying Invalid JSON string does anyone know how to fix this 2cc5a6af-e3cc-4471-97cc-bd32be1e53fe
  6. Having trouble signing in to Xbox Live profile on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble signing in to Xbox Live profile on 360: I went on to my 360 the other day to play some Skyrim- I've been playing on PC the last year or so, but I missed console gaming so I went back to the Xbox for a bit- so I hadn't used it in a...
  7. Is anyone else having trouble with the game No man's sky crashing all the time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with the game No man's sky crashing all the time?: I have done everything possible re start the system and deleted the game and re installed still crashing? b046e3c7-9131-43b8-bb5d-20704e14c681
  8. Anyone with a series x having trouble playing disc games that don’t have series x on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with a series x having trouble playing disc games that don’t have series x on the...: Hello, I recently picked up a series x console. For some reason, the console ONLY has an easy time playing games with Xbox series x on the game case (ex - dungeons and dragons dark alliance and...
  9. Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game: Having trouble with the game kicking me to the front of screen after loading up 81675e35-af97-4b6d-aa87-447543c9aa41
  10. I'm having trouble with the Master Chief collection achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with the Master Chief collection achievements.: 122 / 5,000 Resultados de traducción I am playing The Master Chief collection and I notice that the achievements are not skipping and the progress of the game is not being saved....