Having trouble signing into my other Xbox account

Discus and support Having trouble signing into my other Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Started having issues on my other xbox account saying I need to go to account.live.com, once i got there I realized I had forgotten the password so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DakoataJones, Apr 19, 2020.

1. DakoataJones
    DakoataJones Guest

Started having issues on my other xbox account saying I need to go to account.live.com, once i got there I realized I had forgotten the password so I tried resetting it. Not only would it not let me recover it from this account it also won’t allow me to
    reset the password. I’ve tried contacting microsoft but wait times are crazy long. Any help?

:)

DakoataJones, Apr 19, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DakoataJones,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you would like some assistance with recovering an account's password. We have a support article that explains

how to reset your password
    . If you are unable to reset the password using the security information on the account, we suggest filling out the account recovery form. You can access it from the support article. Be sure to let us know the results
    DakoataJones!
  3. Kiesey Win User

Having trouble recovering my other account

If you call Xbox Support by phone and you can verify the information on the account then they will be able to tell you what the live id is for your account.
  4. BrianWheat Win User

unable to sign into Microsoft Store

Restarted PC

Network Connection OK

Cleared Cache and Cookies on Internet Browser.

Tried Firefox. Signing on Microsoft Account. OK, Signed in Microsoft Store. Blank Screen, Clicked Search, no response.

Tried Edge. Unable to sign on, all I get is waiting response.

Tried Crome. Signing on Microsoft Account. OK. Microsoft Store, same trouble as Firefox.

Able to sign on to my Microsoft Account with my ANDROID mobile, Managed to download and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

The trouble seems to be with my PC.

I have no trouble with other websites.
  5. KoriGotti Win User

cant message anybody through Xbox, can anybody help?

No i made this account a few weeks ago. I started using the account the other day when i got to an xbox. This is the only account having trouble messaging. I even went on the website and the app to see if im able to message but there was no luck. I have
    signed in on my nephew xbox and it said the same thing. So there is nothing wrong with the xbox if the other 2 accounts can message without an issue.
  6. revolver born 1 Win User

Trouble with my account signing in

I am also having this problem. I have been trying to sign in for 2 days now.I type in my password and all it does is a signing in and will not go any further. I am so frustrated!
Thema:

1. Having trouble signing into my other Xbox account - Similar Threads - Having trouble signing

2. any one having trouble signing in today

in XboX Insiders
    any one having trouble signing in today: submitted by /u/Trillhen13 [link] [comments]
  3. i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s: i have checked all the settings needing to be allowed for multiplayer games like minecraft but its not still not letting me sign in therefore i cannot play. Thank you for your help have a good day...
  4. Having trouble signing in heres error code.

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble signing in heres error code.: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  5. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  6. Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?: If I have more than one profile signed in I sometimes can't sign out of one profile. Pressing the sign out button takes me to my other profile, but then it switches back to the one that should...
  7. For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.: Here is a link to the status page, which as of this posting shows that core services are limited: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status 9229be1b-82e5-40e8-8aff-f7c9acc2da7d
  8. Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?: I was playing Borderlands 2, noticed that achievements where not unlocking, support forms said to remove account and sign back in to possibly fix it. Did that and the when i went to sign in it...
  9. Having trouble signing in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble signing in to xbox live: Having trouble signing in to xbox live after a profile recognition error on my pc. Keep getting error code 0x80070002, which xbox support doesn't have any info on. Tried their advised steps with...
  10. Having trouble signing in xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble signing in xbox app: I can't sign into my account on xbox app on my phone. Uninstalled it and reinstall but now can't sign back in. Please help be55e113-a64b-4394-aabe-f58ea696bd17