Having trouble uploading created worlds

Discus and support Having trouble uploading created worlds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son plays minecraft we bought some new skins and texture packs when they all downloaded he went to play and tried to upload one of his created... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faith Plains, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Faith Plains
    Faith Plains Guest

My son plays minecraft we bought some new skins and texture packs when they all downloaded he went to play and tried to upload one of his created worlds but doesnt upload and it shows that allmhis stuff is still saved in his system but cant access it throught
    his game what happened ? Im lost dont know what to do.

:)

Faith Plains, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Yo3TIMES
    Yo3TIMES Guest
    FILE_NOT_AVALIBLE

having trouble uploading my videos to YouTube from my Xbox one, anybody know a solution to when it says FILE_NOT_AVALIBLE?

Yo3TIMES, Mar 15, 2014
  3. TheRealDrayton, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Faith Plains
    Faith Plains Guest

Please any info would be helpful thanks

Faith Plains, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Faith Plains Win User

Please any info would be helpful thanks
  6. Mister Maka Win User

I'm having some trouble creating a new world

Hey there THePCTech247911.

The demo version of MInecraft only allows you to play with Infinite settings. To unlock all options in-game you'll need to purchase Minecraft, thanks for your understanding :)
  7. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Transferring Game Progress

You also have the option to upload a minecraft world created by and then download it back to either the xbox one or pc
  8. SoCloudy Win User

No me termina de crear un Real en Minecraft. (I Do Not end up creating a Real in Minecraft.)

Good day

Did you upload your own world to be played as a realm or are you starting a brand new world as a realm?
    How do you climb a world?

He does not even let me create one.
  9. NinjaMonkey438 Win User

Any modern city builders???

hey, I am also creating a modern city, but im not very far through, ,and im having trouble structuring the mall. I would love to join your world and help out.
Thema:

1. Having trouble uploading created worlds - Similar Threads - Having trouble uploading

2. Having trouble linking Xbox account to my Square Enix account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble linking Xbox account to my Square Enix account: Before I start, I have never made a Square Enix account prior from today (August 14th, 2020). I have pre-ordered the Avengers game and I saw that you could get some rewards on the Avengers website...
  3. Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...: I can buy a game for myself but I a cant gift the same game for my friends it keeps saying trouble processing your payment 3e3e7cd8-d91c-4dc3-b95c-15035bc91950
  4. Having trouble opening the Xbox App due to stuck downloads on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble opening the Xbox App due to stuck downloads on the microsoft store: Every time I try to open the Xbox App I get the following message "We’re updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly." There is no new updates in the windows update app but...
  5. Having trouble logging into xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble logging into xbox: I just got an Xbox 360 from a friend. I tried to log into my account but I’m stuck on the remember password screen. It asks me to either remember password or skip hut won’t let me click either....
  6. I'm having trouble joining the Xbox streaming service for my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having trouble joining the Xbox streaming service for my phone: I'm trying to join the streaming service on my phone. I have the app and I have Xbox insiders hub installed, but when I try using the streaming app, it doesn't show my games or anything. Am I...
  7. I have trouble in fortniteweekly update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have trouble in fortniteweekly update: Hi every body I have trouble in fortnite updates For example the fortnite updates are around 2 or 3 GB but every updates Xbox tell me that you have to download 27 or 26 GB in every update for...
  8. Having trouble playing 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble playing 2k20: Its saying im under age e4dbb898-d9d7-41cc-97ae-5748316ac5b2
  9. Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but...: Every time I try to upload a custom image it just tells me that we can't upload the picture and try again. And I am wondering if anyone else has this problem. d888702a-e3a5-4fad-b7b7-ddc8d55669ba
  10. I'm having trouble uploading background images in club customization.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble uploading background images in club customization.: Yes I need your help! I'm an owner of a club and recently I've attempted to change my back ground to a screenshot. My problem is that when I go to club customization; change background;...