Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

Discus and support Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble with destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass I have all the previous dlc and it says Forsaken Annual Pass is installed but destiny 2 says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shinji08, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Shinji08
    Shinji08 Guest

I am having trouble with destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

I have all the previous dlc and it says Forsaken Annual Pass is installed but destiny 2 says i need to buy it again

:)

Shinji08, Jun 25, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

3. DHG Doom Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass is not sold separately as you can check here: Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual
    Pass
    Expect it is on PS and PC, Xbox is the only platform that isn't selling them separately anymore
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 Annual Pass

5. Aleks Shepard Win User

Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?

The Annual Pass is for the future dlc of Destiny 2: Forsaken
  6. XsmkstarzX Win User

Destiny 2 Annual Pass

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/destiny-2-forsaken-annual-pass/c2ckz01457cz?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
Thema:

1. Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass - Similar Threads - Having trouble Destiny

2. Im having trouble with people

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im having trouble with people: Today these two people where getting on my nerves and I was already having a bad day and i called one the n word and they where offended by it so now there trying to get my account permanently...
  3. I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone: So I've been trying to stream xbox games to my phone. But I'm having trouble figuring it out. Someone explain it to me like I'm five. Android btw submitted by /u/yellowidkwhy [link] [comments]
  4. "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?

in XboX Insiders
    "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?: Streaming is great when it works but sometimes I'll get the "trouble connecting to server, check your internet" message every few seconds. I checked my speed on Google and it said I have very fast...
  5. Were having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Were having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.: I want to join xbox game pass as it is really cheap now but this keeps popping up. I try to buy it from my xbox I updated my payment options still no luck. I created another account and tried to...
  6. Having trouble signing in heres error code.

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble signing in heres error code.: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. Having Trouble on Changing my Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having Trouble on Changing my Xbox Gamertag: I'm just trying to change my Xbox Gamertag through the website and everything because I REALLY hate my old username. When I clicked the option to change it, it already gives me an error saying:...
  8. The Sims 4 (Cats & Dogs Bundle) having trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Sims 4 (Cats & Dogs Bundle) having trouble: So I bought the game on the Xbox store December 29th and had no problems with it ever since. This morning, however, the game crashed. I launched it and everything was going good up until I get to...
  9. Have Trouble Downloading Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have Trouble Downloading Destiny: Just about a week ago, I bought the downloadable version of Destiny for the Xbox 360. And I've consistently been having problems downloading it to my console. The game is 6.75 GB and I have 20...
  10. Having troubles choosing a game to get. Also, should I trade in Destiny?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having troubles choosing a game to get. Also, should I trade in Destiny?: I feel like I don't have much to play. Idk why. I tried Destiny, it looks amazing, I just suck a the PvP. xD I mostly got it for the PvP, honestly. Any game recommendations? I know COD just...