Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

Discus and support Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble with destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass I have all the previous dlc and it says Forsaken Annual Pass is installed but destiny 2 says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shinji08, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Shinji08
    Shinji08 Guest

I am having trouble with destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

I have all the previous dlc and it says Forsaken Annual Pass is installed but destiny 2 says i need to buy it again

:)

Shinji08, Jun 25, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

3. DHG Doom Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass is not sold separately as you can check here: Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual
    Pass
    Expect it is on PS and PC, Xbox is the only platform that isn't selling them separately anymore
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 Annual Pass

5. Aleks Shepard Win User

Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?

The Annual Pass is for the future dlc of Destiny 2: Forsaken
  6. XsmkstarzX Win User

Destiny 2 Annual Pass

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/destiny-2-forsaken-annual-pass/c2ckz01457cz?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
Thema:

1. Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass - Similar Threads - Having trouble Destiny

2. Having trouble with HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with HDMI: I'm trying to hook up an xbox to display on both a tv and my laptop to record games, But even with an HDMI spliter its not working. a944444f-9200-4fe1-af80-18fff27cf6af
  3. Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition: Thanks in advance for anyone able to help, Upon attempting to use realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition, I was met with this response: "You Need Permission: You cannot play on Realms because of...
  4. Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?: If I have more than one profile signed in I sometimes can't sign out of one profile. Pressing the sign out button takes me to my other profile, but then it switches back to the one that should...
  5. For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.: Here is a link to the status page, which as of this posting shows that core services are limited: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status 9229be1b-82e5-40e8-8aff-f7c9acc2da7d
  6. "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

in XBoX on Windows
    "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.": I can not get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. [img] 4e966fbc-a2e2-4a08-b2f3-6932b4dce1a5
  7. New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero): i recently purchased a new xbox one x and while lpaying pubg the screen will go black but i will still have sound and see my HUD, also i can bring up my map all with my character gone behind a...
  8. am having trouble getting past level 50 on my borderlands 2 handsome collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    am having trouble getting past level 50 on my borderlands 2 handsome collection: yed the extra add on assingments game play still cannot get past level 50 090a4c96-9e98-4aba-8750-01c85674d6e5
  9. Have Trouble Downloading Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have Trouble Downloading Destiny: Just about a week ago, I bought the downloadable version of Destiny for the Xbox 360. And I've consistently been having problems downloading it to my console. The game is 6.75 GB and I have 20...
  10. Having troubles choosing a game to get. Also, should I trade in Destiny?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having troubles choosing a game to get. Also, should I trade in Destiny?: I feel like I don't have much to play. Idk why. I tried Destiny, it looks amazing, I just suck a the PvP. xD I mostly got it for the PvP, honestly. Any game recommendations? I know COD just...