Having trouble with downloaded game

Discus and support Having trouble with downloaded game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I have been having trouble with my Grand theft auto 5 game which I downloaded onto my xbox 360. Whenever I attempt to load up the game, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l B0NEZ l, May 26, 2014.

1. l B0NEZ l
    l B0NEZ l Guest

Recently I have been having trouble with my Grand theft auto 5 game which I downloaded onto my xbox 360. Whenever I attempt to load up the game, the screen goes black a d I receive a message saying the discussion is unreadable. I have restarted my console
    and redownloaded the game but I keep getting the same message.

:)

l B0NEZ l, May 26, 2014
  2. gta sanandreas download needs fixed!

Hey there Grift! I understand you are having some trouble with a downloaded game. If you haven't already, can you please try deleting the game, clearing your system cache, restarting the console, and then downloading from your history. Also, are you having
    trouble with any other games at the moment? Let me know, thanks!

Mister Gwyther, May 26, 2014
  3. Plants Vs Zombies GW2 open beta

Is anyone else having trouble with Plants Vs Zombies GW2 Beta downloading EXTREMELY slow? Most of our other games have NEVER downloaded this slow.

GamerPaul2017, May 26, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

5. WPAK Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Having trouble downloading games

Sorry, but it would be a region issue. Since your account region and your physical location do not match, you will not be able to download region locked content.
  7. onyxishere Win User

You're right. The issue is tied with the IP address. Some content cannot be downloaded outside of the country in which the offer was made. Changing the country on the dashboard will not fix this issue. What you'll need to do is Migrate your account to
    your new country and that should solve your issues.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  8. BFG BrandoN HD Win User

Best bet is to call Xbox Live and try to get this situation figured out.

1-800-4MY-XBOX or 425-635-7180 (International)

Hope you get your problem fixed.
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

having trouble downloading a game

First, does your accoung region match your actual physical location? If not, then it is likely a region coding issue. If they do match, try clearing your cache:

» Go to Settings

» Select Storage

» Press "Y"

» Select Clear System Cache.

Sometimes it helps to do this 3 times in a row.
Thema:

1. Having trouble with downloaded game - Similar Threads - Having trouble downloaded

2. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  3. Having trouble downloading a 360 game, get the same error code 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble downloading a 360 game, get the same error code 0x87e0000f: I’m trying to download a Xbox 360 disc game mx vs atv reflex it downloads to 99% then stops and won’t continue, I’ve tried all the troubleshooting and nothing seems to work Even at the Xbox...
  4. Having trouble Getting my gamer profile too download to my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble Getting my gamer profile too download to my xbox one.: i downloaded forza horizo 2 from the 360 disk onto my Xbox one console. But when it comes to downloading my gamer profile it tells me there is no connection to Xbox live when there is. Any help...
  5. Having trouble downloading games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble downloading games for gold: been trying to download assassin's creed 3 since it showed up in games for gold a few hrs ago keeps saying sorry try again.. 345484f0-cd00-4b87-8f39-4bc21fbbb2ba
  6. having trouble downloading puzzles that was paid for they willn't finish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble downloading puzzles that was paid for they willn't finish: do anyone have this problem which this happen when I had to reinstalled the program f7bab2e3-e636-446e-832f-b6477c7c6a07
  7. Anyone else having trouble downloading the new Pandora app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having trouble downloading the new Pandora app?: I've seen that the new Pandora app is now available to Xbox One. But every time I try to install, it keeps saying that something happened on our end. Any word on what's going on?...
  8. Xbox One X having trouble starting downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X having trouble starting downloads: Hey guys, I been having issues with my Xbox One X from day One. It connects to Xbox live no problems, has Open Nat, passes all the tests etc but If I try to download something it says Installing...
  9. Having trouble with a download code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with a download code.: i have a code to download Minecraft on my Xbox one. When I enter the code it comes up and shows that it is Minecraft so it recognizes the code but when I hit confirm it doesn't start downloading....
  10. having trouble re-downloading RE6 on Xbox One thats on my 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble re-downloading RE6 on Xbox One thats on my 360...: Hello. About a month ago I downloaded Resident Evil 6 for XBox360. Last week, I got an XBOX One. I have been able to redownload all my other games that I had from my 360 onto my One with no...