Having trouble with enforcement

Discus and support Having trouble with enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go to enforce gamertags its telling me theres been an error occurred we have best support team on it but its been like this for aweek at least.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NinoGucciani, Jun 4, 2014.

1. NinoGucciani
    NinoGucciani Guest

When I go to enforce gamertags its telling me theres been an error occurred we have best support team on it but its been like this for aweek at least. Please can someone help me with this problem please.

:)

NinoGucciani, Jun 4, 2014
  2. skyline Godz
    skyline Godz Guest
    communications ban for something i did not do

hello i am having trouble right now with enforcement i was banned for an unknown cause.

skyline Godz, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    cant hear anyone after a comms supention

Hey there SquatOrc932087.

Wanted to drop by to see if you were still having trouble with Party Chat. Please keep us in the loop! If you're still having trouble make sure to check out

this stickied Enforcement Post

Mister Maka, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest

Hi,

The program is currently on a sort of hiatus so if it works for you, use it, but if not you won't get any support for it until it exits its beta and goes live:

• Status of Enforcement United beta

Boombaa, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Boombaa Win User

Hi,

The program is currently on a sort of hiatus so if it works for you, use it, but if not you won't get any support for it until it exits its beta and goes live:

• Status of Enforcement United beta
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Fighting BOTs in Clubs

Hey there The Scro MX.

Sorry to hear about the troubles with users in your club! If you're having trouble, be sure to file a complaint for the user under their profile so that the Enforcement team is made aware.
  7. egeek84 Win User

Enforcement United Troubles.

Hmm weird. Try logging out and back in , deleting your cookies, and using a different browser. If that doens't work, i'd try tweeting @XboxSupport
  8. Snooty-EAFBC25B-098A Win User

Friend had gamerpic reported as inappropriate. HOW?

Is there a direct contact link for the enforcement team? I'm having trouble finding it, as the support links just loop back to these forums.
  9. killerkaesar Win User

Suspension

Let us know if you have any more trouble, but as the other ambassadors said... you should visit the Xbox Enforcer site :)
Thema:

1. Having trouble with enforcement - Similar Threads - Having trouble enforcement

2. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?: Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive...
  3. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  4. I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...: Whenever someone messages me or I message them, the scrolling freaks out. Also my messages are insanely out of order. I've got messages from September overlapping a conversation from two days ago....
  5. Having trouble playing games with people on the same network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble playing games with people on the same network: On just about every online title my wife and I have trouble playing together. we have separate xbox ones in different rooms and usually get errors when trying to play together in online games....
  6. Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app?: When I launch it and it loads up, I cannot do anything on it at all. The app itself is not responsive to any buttons on my media remote and my controller. It's been like this since Saturday...
  7. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  8. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  9. Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name: Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name 017b373d-aaf6-4fcc-8438-59b2574a7f1e
  10. Good Day, enforcement and preview team. I have troubles accessing the preview forums site on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good Day, enforcement and preview team. I have troubles accessing the preview forums site on ...: Good Day, enforcement and preview team. I have troubles accessing the preview forums site on my end. Please re-instate my preview feature for my gamertag SonicCr33d. Hoping for your immediate...