Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,...

Discus and support Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, I recently bought every single splinter cell on my Xbox one to relive some memories. I’ve completed the first one and moved onto pandora... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dramatic-Effective68, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,...

Hey guys, I recently bought every single splinter cell on my Xbox one to relive some memories. I’ve completed the first one and moved onto pandora tomorrow, but I’m struggling with my save files. I made it to mission 4, and then when I loaded into mission 4, the “would you like to save” popped up on my screen. So I clicked yes, and instead of overwriting previous save from mission 3, I accidentally created a new one. So I now have 2 save files, one for mission 3, and another on mission 4. My ocd is kicking in and having more than one save file is driving me nuts. Does anyone know how to delete a specific save game? I’ve tried going to my Xbox “manage game and add ons” but that will delete both saves. So will deleting the profile I made inside the game to play it. I go back to the main menu but there’s no option to delete a save game, just load them.

submitted by /u/Dramatic-Effective68
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dramatic-Effective68, Jun 22, 2022
  2. ElectroFlying Win User

And for our next collection...

Splinter Cell: Fisher Collection - Remastered, and Reloaded.

Including

Original Splinter Cell.

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
  3. Killercrank Win User

Remakes of classic games: Which do you think would work and which would you be willing to see remade?

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

Unreal Championship

Goldeneye

Perfect Dark
  4. gohan16ken Win User

Original xbox games on xbox one

Yes.

I bought Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Fuzion Frenzy, Jade Empire, Ninja Gaiden Black, Psychonauts, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for Xbox 360 and the download keep stopping. Thanks.
  5. gohan16ken Win User

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb - Xbox 360 Download Issue

Greetings,

I just bought Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Fuzion Frenzy, Jade Empire, Ninja Gaiden Black, Psychonauts, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for the Xbox 360 and the download keep
    stopping.

Thanks.
  6. gohan16ken Win User

[Xbox 360] - Latest Original Xbox games will not download.

Greetings,

I just bought Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Fuzion Frenzy, Jade Empire, Ninja Gaiden Black, Psychonauts, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for the Xbox 360 and the download keep
    stopping.

Thanks.
Thema:

Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,...

1. Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,... - Similar Threads - Having trouble save

2. Hello! I have a trouble with Minecraft Launcher installation!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I have a trouble with Minecraft Launcher installation!: It says "We are having trouble communicating with the Microsoft Store. Please open the store and continue the installation from there." or "Looks like something went wrong. We weren't able to...
  3. Anyone else having trouble with Forza Horizon 5 on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having trouble with Forza Horizon 5 on PC?: 2 Days ago, Forza Horizon 5 randomly stopped opening. It gave a pop-up telling me to reinstall it and so I deleted it and tried to reinstall it. now in the present, I'm still getting an error...
  4. Mam problem ze zmianą uprawnień na koncie Xbox [I'm having trouble changing permissions on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mam problem ze zmianą uprawnień na koncie Xbox [I'm having trouble changing permissions on...: Dzień dobry mam problem z zmianą uprawnień na koncie Xbox jak i zmianą ustawień prywatności na koncie Microsoft kupiłem dzisiaj grę Minecraft ale by móc zagrać na trybie gry wieloosobowym...
  5. I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...: Can anyone tell me how to download and install this game I have checked and search the Xbox app and I can`t find the game, help...
  6. Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account: When I’m trying to log into my Xbox account and go into Minecraft in keeps saying Invalid JSON string does anyone know how to fix this 2cc5a6af-e3cc-4471-97cc-bd32be1e53fe
  7. Having trouble signing in to Xbox Live profile on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble signing in to Xbox Live profile on 360: I went on to my 360 the other day to play some Skyrim- I've been playing on PC the last year or so, but I missed console gaming so I went back to the Xbox for a bit- so I hadn't used it in a...
  8. Is anyone else having trouble with the game No man's sky crashing all the time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with the game No man's sky crashing all the time?: I have done everything possible re start the system and deleted the game and re installed still crashing? b046e3c7-9131-43b8-bb5d-20704e14c681
  9. Anyone with a series x having trouble playing disc games that don’t have series x on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with a series x having trouble playing disc games that don’t have series x on the...: Hello, I recently picked up a series x console. For some reason, the console ONLY has an easy time playing games with Xbox series x on the game case (ex - dungeons and dragons dark alliance and...
  10. Having trouble saving Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble saving Privacy Settings: I purchased a brand new computer for gaming. I was told I had to change privacy settings on all including console which I did. And also on the xbox.com site. Everything saved except for the...