Having trouble with the Bryllcream quest

Discus and support Having trouble with the Bryllcream quest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I move my scope around and only get one line of dialog close to where the indicator shows on my map. The FAQ I read says there should be several but no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grizzdrop, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Grizzdrop
    Grizzdrop Guest

I move my scope around and only get one line of dialog close to where the indicator shows on my map. The FAQ I read says there should be several but no matter what I do it's always one. Sometimes it is a different one if I wander away from the hack point
    for a while and come back. Is this some kind of glitch that will stop me from playing the rest of the game or is there something that should be obvious I'm doing wrong?

Don't worry if you tell me to do things I've already tried, I will try them again and see if it fixes itself.

thanks!

:)

Grizzdrop, Nov 15, 2014
  2. wLo 71
    wLo 71 Guest
    Super Meat Boy Free on Xbox One

I was able to download Costume Quest & Goat Sim from this months free games but am having trouble with Super Meat Boy.

Any help would be great...

wLo 71, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Anable to finish Quest

I've been Given a Quest by Farkas ( Companions ) " Trouble in Skyrim " to kill the Leader at dead Crone Rock, which is a Hagraven.

Problem is I've already Killed her !

How do I Complete the Quest ???? ( Without having to reload ) !

WiTcher-3FF9A527-ADDC-4DFF-9C87-F665E05D7AEB, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Sunset Overdrive

^ I just met Bryllcream today ;)

This game is for me what gaming is all about, just good old crazy fun!
  5. neilhorgan Win User

Sunset Overdrive

Yup - I met Bryllcream yesterday and had a good chuckle! then said 'xbox record that' so I could chuckle again (browse my profile for the clips!)
  6. Nicholaass Win User

Problem with Blood on The Ice quest...

This quest was a pain for me too.. I got the quest after i bought the house. Found everything inside, followed the markers... but nothing else happened.. Even looked on the Elderscrolls Wiki - And there are many people having trouble..

Best bet is to wait until the quests are patched... and do it all again
  7. MarkCam24 Win User

Workaround for Elder Scroll mission glitch?

I had trouble with him on another quest because I hadn't destroyed the ball thing yet and he wouldn't accept some book that he wanted for translation. But if you are on the Elder Scroll quest then you have destroyed the ball.
  8. implantedwall14 Win User

Windhelm House

I don't know what level it is that it is triggered. If you walk through the cemeteries in Windhelm after dark, you will see a dead woman with people gathered around. Talk to the guard and the quest will start.

-

A lot of people have trouble with this quest because there is not a quest marker that is helpful right away. Just follow the blood splatters after you talk to Jarleif.
Thema:

1. Having trouble with the Bryllcream quest - Similar Threads - Having trouble Bryllcream

2. Having trouble with 2factor id

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with 2factor id: We receved 2fa verification by email but when we went to exbox it didnt work.it prompted us to do 2fa again Even though the email said we were good to go.can anyone help? Thanks...
  3. Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC: Hey all, I purchased Game Pass recently and am trying to pair my xbox controller to my windows 10 PC. I've tried everything I could find online from updating drivers, switching micro-usb cables,...
  4. Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not: IM STARTING TO GET EXTREAMLY AGERVATED BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING KICKED OUT OF MINECRAFT WHENEVER I GO ON A [Mod Removed] SERVER!!!!! 7bb3d464-7fd8-4507-ba19-ad4dfcc49b96
  5. im having trouble adding friends

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble adding friends: I am having trouble adding friends on the windows Xbox app. Either there is no possible way for me to add someone or its not easily accessible. Please help me I'm trying to add my friends on my...
  6. Having trouble installing Xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble installing Xbox insider: When I try to install xbox insider hub, it just says "Where do you want to install" even though I have a computer linked to that specific account of which I'm trying to download on it won't work....
  7. Is anyone else having trouble with the Ori And the Will Of The Wisps punch card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with the Ori And the Will Of The Wisps punch card?: I've downloaded the game, gotten an achievement and yet still the first step of the punch card isn't activating for me. Is it a bug or is it just me? c605e785-d674-4dae-ae16-febbed3a6fcc
  8. Tengo problemas para vincular mi cuenta de xbox a bungie.net[I am having trouble linking my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tengo problemas para vincular mi cuenta de xbox a bungie.net[I am having trouble linking my...: QUiero vincular mi cuentaa la pagina de Bungie pero a la hora de introducir la cuentame dice error de autenticacion y que verifique o actaulice la cuenta, ya hice esas cosas y sigue diciendome lo...
  9. Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help: I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console so many times and still doesn’t appear...
  10. Having trouble connecting to one of my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to one of my friends: I cant connect to my friend on all games we both have a open nat but still cant connect 21f1482d-a7f0-45b5-9d94-ea38195e4cff