Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game

Discus and support Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having trouble with the game kicking me to the front of screen after loading up 81675e35-af97-4b6d-aa87-447543c9aa41 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keithjones915, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game

Having trouble with the game kicking me to the front of screen after loading up

:)

keithjones915, Feb 18, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Is it warzone by any chance? Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2. On your Xbox, please go to Settings - tv and display options - set the resolution to 1080 - under Advanced to the right click on video modes - uncheck Allow 4K and HDR10. Then restart your console and launch the game.

Solution 3. Clear your local save games file and persistent storage.

Make sure that there’s no disc in the disc tray.

Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.

Select Settings > All Settings

Choose System > Storage.

Now select Clear local saved games.

Choose Yes to confirm.

Restart your console

Press the Menu key on your controller.

Click Settings, then go to Disc & Blu-Ray.

Select Persistent Storage.

Click Clear Persistent Storage.

Solution 4. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. DanielFuller2 Win User

purchase and content usage

Having trouble with Pubg try to play a game and it loads and as soon as it tries to put me in a game it kicks me to the xbox one home screen
  4. KING ICE MANN3 Win User

Nothing loads

Ive got the same problem my xbox wont load any games or app and after about 30 seconds kicks me back to the home screen
  5. Weekend Zombi Win User

Xbox one keeps going to home screen on its own from battlefield 4

i'm having the problem of as the game is loading like its going to play it kicks me back to the home screen.
  6. AW Jadesniper Win User

anyone get a working console..

mine was doing fine now it won't load any games up keeps kicking me back to home screen.
Thema:

1. Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game - Similar Threads - Having trouble game

2. Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,...: Hey guys, I recently bought every single splinter cell on my Xbox one to relive some memories. I’ve completed the first one and moved onto pandora tomorrow, but I’m struggling with my save files....
  3. I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...: Can anyone tell me how to download and install this game I have checked and search the Xbox app and I can`t find the game, help...
  4. Is anyone else having trouble with the game No man's sky crashing all the time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with the game No man's sky crashing all the time?: I have done everything possible re start the system and deleted the game and re installed still crashing? b046e3c7-9131-43b8-bb5d-20704e14c681
  5. Anyone with a series x having trouble playing disc games that don’t have series x on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with a series x having trouble playing disc games that don’t have series x on the...: Hello, I recently picked up a series x console. For some reason, the console ONLY has an easy time playing games with Xbox series x on the game case (ex - dungeons and dragons dark alliance and...
  6. Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi....: I started having this problem in October 2021, the problem is when ever i try and join a network Game of minecraft on my xbox one it says that this account cannot join the game due to privacy...
  7. having trouble connecting to most steam multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble connecting to most steam multiplayer games: for some unknown reason; i cannot connect to most multiplayer games from steam; steam is saying they can't help me, and i'm starting to get fustrated; i'm using a ethernet connection; i ended up...
  8. I’m having trouble downloading a game

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having trouble downloading a game: I’ve been trying to download a game (assassins creed Valhalla (physical copy) never played before on the xbox one S for specifics) and it pops up please try again that didn’t work for some reason...
  9. I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH SENDING MY FRIENDS INVITE TO MY GAMES AND IT'S STILL NOT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH SENDING MY FRIENDS INVITE TO MY GAMES AND IT'S STILL NOT...: I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH SENDING MY FRIENDS INVITE'S AND IT'S STILL NOT LETTING ME AND I DON'T NO WHY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY IT'S STILL DOING THAT AND I DON'T NO WHY I NEED HELP...
  10. On the Xbox one i have been having trouble with accessing the game Fh5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox one i have been having trouble with accessing the game Fh5: The start screen comes up and it only lets me press A to start sometimes and even then after going through the cycle of loading it kicks me to my home screen. so have to go through the process...